Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I'm not alone in tracking all of Arias' lies "at this point in time" (sorry for that). ;)

So did she ever say she cut her finger on a Margarita glass? Or did she always say she cut it on some metal ledge?

She takes the time to photograph her injury but not file a work comp claim? No. That makes no sense.

I don't think we've heard the last of that finger. Something's fishy with those photos. Anyone else think that?

48 hours:

there was a lot of raw interview footage that was shown in court but never put in the actual show! I would love it be able to see it all again (without having to watch that portion of the trial again lol)

Some of the best stuff is in the outtakes!

Brought over from previous thread.

I am a whole lot of pages behind, but wanted to comment on this. If you Googlemap directions from Salt Lake to Yreka, Interstate Rt 80 takes her through Reno then up RT 44 to Yreka. Being mountains, maybe she felt safer going through Sacramento on I80 then on Interstate 5, which would take her right through Redding. Taking Googlemap route would be about 780 miles and 12 hours. Taking a safer route, would be 915 miles 13 hours (times and miles are approximate. So the difference would be about 140+ miles. Also, there is a transaction for Sacramento Airport of $28.00 so that could be gas?

Go to Googlemaps for SLC, UT to Yreka, make note of the miles, then then drag the line from Reno to Sacramento, there are your missing miles

Perhaps someone who is knowledgeable about how to do it can bring over Minors excellent post as far as the mileage and gas situation. Also, minor, did you know that in the last thread that was just shut down that someone said the car was returned empty of gas.

And another request for minor or someone else can do it? Minor I think it was, did a fabulous presentation of why JuAn is doing his questioning the way he is. Because she is a sociopath or psychopath. Can someone bring that 1 over too?

TIA

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I have a thought about the killing. Just a thought, because I do not know anything for sure. But hypothetically speaking, JA could have shot Travis first. Although it did not kill him, he would have been incapacitated and in shock....Jodi, terrified that she did not kill him and he would live to tell, then ran down the stairs and got a knife from his kitchen, and back up to Travis who is standing over the sink (blood spatters)...and stabs him in the back numerous times. Death is a process and since he is making gurgling noises she fears he is still alive. She then overkills him.

another poster (sorry don't know who it was) mentioned that in that pic it looks like TA is tossing the KY out of the pic, and I agree with this....in the first pic it looks like he is asleep, but in the next one with the peace sign, the KY is blurry and in a diff location back behind him....I think he woke up here and said "wtf" as he tosses it back out of the pic....

that's my take on it..tossed ky aside

* #902 *
03-02-2013, 04:49 PM
neenee15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving
Just a comment.

Looking at the gun issue from a logical standing.

Travis was a guy that was very well organized, his dress shoes lined up, not 1 pair, 15 pairs, and not cheap either.
Suits lined up nicely, spaced accordingly. Ties nicely draped, jeans, hung up, space out.

He lived in a comfortable home, had some nice furniture, traveled a lot, drove around in a BMW, went quad wheeling.

Now, with this type of persona, why the hell would he own a dinky 50 dollar gun, and with his OCD for neatness, why would he possibly leave a gun laying out?

IF he were into guns, it would be a nice model, and he would have had ammunition in his house. The guy had 20 pairs of shoes, but no ammunition for a gun?

He would, IMO, IF he had a gun, it wouldn't be tucked up in the corner of a closet, it would have been in a case, or in a drawer next to his bed.

This was my response to the above:

Could it had been his grandfathers or family member past down and he just put it there for safe keeping and forgot about it? She accidentally found it by snooping?

Although I think she brought it with her just playing devils advocate..

Ok y'all I posted the above about the gun 2-3 weeks ago... I feel bad at even doing so now because of what happened in court the other day concerning the gun. At the time I was playing devils advocate.... I don't think or know if I put this out there and defense saw it and used it or if they probably had already came up with an answer!
But I won't post anything now that in any way gives them ideas..... I also feel like Pasa, they could be lurking around, to come up with anything to help Jodi explain! f

that's my take on it..tossed ky aside

I have looked at it again and I think he was awakened by JA and was demonstrating his feelings of be waked up by showing her the double deuce. jmo

I might have missed the answer but: Is JM done with Jodi or will be continue to question her on wednesday?

:seeya: No ... he is not done with her yet ...

JMO, but I think he will continue to question her all day Wednesday -- and I am thinking Thursday as well because she NEVER gives a straight answer and she rambles on and on and on ...

:please: I hope he has some more "bombshells" -- like that 3rd gas can !

It's going to be

:fireworks::fireworks:

I spent the morning watching the 48 hours and inside edition shows in their entirety.
I wonder if the jury can do this or are they only allowed to see snippets?

These two shows, now that I know what I know in 2013, are very telling. She employs same tactics to schmooze interviewers that she dies with the jury. Answers questions like she is a queen instead of a prisoner and murderer.
I think it shows her manipulations and attitude if supremacy.
I just can not wait for Juan to get another crack at her. .

BBM- Terrific observation SS.

Watching that again I couldn't help do a hefty eyeroll at the Cinnabon story. I don't believe a word of that. It sounded like she was on-the-spot penning a story you'd read in a soapy romance novel. Part and parcel of her complete disconnect with real life. Travis used the word "evil/evilness" twice in the text messages...more apropos than ever once you see her on video.

What makes me :furious: is that someone who is nothing more than a grifter who has never contributed a single worthwhile thing in life is the focus of so much attention.

DD referred to her as the "newest reality star." The comment truly tested my gag reflex, but sadly made all too much sense. She's such a rigid succubus that she probably would believe she's center stage, all eyes focused on her, which is EXACTLY what she has always coveted.

In that respect, it's a major buzzkill to feed her the drugs 24/7 when the focus should be on Travis.

Sorry. I don't like posting it either. But there really isn't a good alternative. "Lubricating gel" doesn't sound that great to me either lol

Typing notes from trial to call my mom and keep her in the loop since she is without cable and internet now. It was something like Nurmi sex sex sex ky sex sex stuff. When I was reading my notes to her I realized for some reason ky turned to Kentucky. Took a second for me to realize it was ky. After that I called it lub tube.

Why did Travis let JA in on June 4 after being so angry with her on May 26? He sent her a bunch of angry texts and apparently an email (facebook msg or something) without response from her. He called her out on lying and being a sociopath and the worst thing that ever happened to him. I think that is when the murder scheming started.

She took a little bit to think of something. She told Travis she was going on this trip to see Ryan. She was moving on, but didn't want Travis angry with her. She wanted to apologize to Travis and tell him the truth. Plus she wanted to pay him the car payment. He agreed to it and let her in. She asked if she could just stay a little and get some rest before continuing on. Again, he said ok. I think he just wanted to be through with her and thought this might do it. She is, after all , a very persuasive liar.

She made up some more lies, just enough for him to be pacified. They were going to be friends, but that is it. Both were moving on. I still think part of her was hoping he would ask her to go on the Cancun trip. She might have even heard that Mimi said he could ask someone else if he wanted to since Mimi just wanted to be friends. She was hoping he would fall for her lies again and want to be with her.

Of course, Travis did not ask her. He didn't fall for it. He was going to let her leave and be done with her. Plus, he still knew of all the crazy things she had done. She acted like it was all good with her. She supposedly left, but snuck back in to kill him.

My brain keeps trying to figure out how this tragedy happened. I guess I just really want answers on how someone could do this to another person.

Perhaps someone who is knowledgeable about how to do it can bring over Minors excellent post as far as the mileage and gas situation. Also, minor, did you know that in the last thread that was just shut down that someone said the car was returned empty of gas.

And another request for minor or someone else can do it? Minor I think it was, did a fabulous presentation of why JuAn is doing his questioning the way he is. Because she is a sociopath or psychopath. Can someone bring that 1 over too?

TIA

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to see both of these as well if someone wants to go a huntin . :D

Why does everyone think that the shower pictures are a photo shoot that Jodi said she was doing because Travis asked her to.... I think people have to think out of the box a little.
Just because Jodi says something dosen't mean it is true does it.
The whole Travis was posing for the shower photo shoot is total bs.
J.
I agree with this. There should be a thread listing the few parts of Jodi's story that we know are not lies.

I don't think the shower photos show off Travis new "physique," which was the supposed intent. The story sounds fishy. What's interesting tho is that Flore's report refers to the shower pictures as Travis "clearly posing for the camera."

I agree with this. There should be a thread listing the few parts of Jodi's story that we know are not lies.

I don't think the shower photos show off Travis new "physique," which was the supposed intent. The story sounds fishy. What's interesting tho is that Flore's report refers to the shower pictures as Travis "clearly posing for the camera."

I showed the last pic of Travis sitting in the shower to someone yesterday who knew nothing about this case and she gasped and said "he's terrified...did she have a gun on him here?". Thought that was interesting from someone who just barely had heard the basics of the case.

Does anyone have knowledge or know if 48 HRS pays for the use of photographs, like another case we know so well. And we know she stated she didn't get paid. Inquiring minds would like to know:waitasec:

:seeya: No ... he is not done with her yet ...

JMO, but I think he will continue to question her all day Wednesday -- and I am thinking Thursday as well because she NEVER gives a straight answer and she rambles on and on and on ...

:please: I hope he has some more "bombshells" -- like that 3rd gas can !

It's going to be

:fireworks::fireworks:

Beth predicted two more days of Jodi next week. Juan gets all the time he wants and then remember there are MORE juror questions that have come in...and I suspect even more will come during Juan's recross (not officially a recross but you know).

IIRC, Jodi flew to Travis's memorial...that's what the priceline charge is.

Remember she had one of Travis's friends drive her past Travis's house one last time while she was there?

Jodi didn't go to the funeral, she claimed she had tire trouble. Which could be that tire service charge on her bank statement.

BBM:

:seeya: Ya know, I was thinking the same thing -- that she "claimed" she had tire trouble and that is why she didn't go to the funeral -- BUT I think it is possible that she did because of that charge for the tire service on the statement ...

JMO, and this may be "far-fetched" ... :waitasec: nothing is far-fetched, IMO when it comes to Jodi :

I do NOT believe she wanted to go to that funeral -- but she made it look like she was going to go the funeral ... and then oh geez, a flat tire ! Very convenient, for Jodi, IMO ... :waitasec: maybe she did it to give herself a "legitimate excuse" thus, the tire repair on the statement ...

I know it's a "stretch" but JA is a conniving !

MOO ...

Some of the best stuff is in the outtakes!

Hmm. never saw that.

Sorry for the typos. I put my lenses in now so it should be better! ;)

I will have to scan footage of the trial. I did not watch much in the days before her testimony. I became hooked watching her lie in person.

Hmm. never saw that.

Sorry for the typos. I put my lenses in now so it should be better! ;)

I will have to scan footage of the trial. I did not watch much in the days before her testimony. I became hooked watching her lie in person.

Quite a bit of what's been shown to the jury are outtakes from the actual aired footage. It would be nice to have a thread just for those videos.

Does anyone have knowledge or know if 48 HRS pays for the use of photographs, like another case we know so well. And we know she stated she didn't get paid. Inquiring minds would like to know:waitasec:

one of the jurors asked her if she was paid for 48 hrs. and JA said no....and we all know that JA always tells the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice Collector