Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: You can "bet your boots" Mr. Martinez has checked out EVERYTHING on Jodi ... everything ...

:great: Mr. Martinez does NOT miss a beat ! :great:

:great: I am so glad Travis has Mr. Martinez prosecuting this case against Jodi ! :great:

:seeya:

Mr. Martinez seems even better than Jeff Ashton (who used to be my favourite, lol)

What a blessing to have JM in this terrible ordeal. He is brilliant. Even his obvious frustrations are something he wants the jury to see. He knows it all!
Love him!

Actually if you look carefully at the picture you can see that he's throwing the bottle of KY, towards the photographer. You can see that his hand and the bottle are blurry as if in motion. I don't think he was making any gesture. It's just the way his hand was in that fraction of a second after tossing the bottle.

MOO

Thank you. If you make a tossing motion to behind your head, your hand is in that exact position. I have done it to recreate this picture. It's just his hand coming out of the grip he had on the bottle to toss it out of view of the picture.

Because there is no reason for that KY bottle to be blurry unless it's moving.

This also goes to my feeling that he was fully aware of the picutres being taken - but he didn't want the bottle in the photo.

Sorry. I don't like posting it either. But there really isn't a good alternative. "Lubricating gel" doesn't sound that great to me either lol

LOL ~ I am only kidding. It looks like " Kentucky" Home of the Kentucky Derby and KY Jelly :floorlaugh:

I think the date of the airline ticket is important because Jodi told Flores that she missed Travis's funeral in southern California because she had a flat tire on the way to the airport. I think this was before the memorial service in Mesa. Is this the charge for the trip for the funeral, or did she lie about this, too?

http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/floresinvestigationreport.pdf
(page 18 near bottom)

I .

I'm pretty sure there was a charge for tire service on her bankstatement.
ETA:

gas.jpg

Attention Please!

You are NOT allowed to cut and paste without providing a link to the original source.

You are NOT allowed to cut and paste and even provide a link, if it's a site one needs to pay to use their service.

Please also be SURE, just as with social media links, you have the correct party and it's relevant.

Now I'm going to go back and remove any posts regarding what was being posted. I think you all know who and what I'm talking about. If you want to help me, you could go and delete your own post before I do.

If you have any questions, please pm me or any other moderator.

fran

Websleuths is a victim friendly site and we are NOT sleuthing the victim of this crime.
I apologize, I did not know I was doing something wrong.

I might have missed the answer but: Is JM done with Jodi or will be continue to question her on wednesday?

Why does everyone think that the shower pictures are a photo shoot that Jodi said she was doing because Travis asked her to.
She has consistantly lied about everything and yet people seem to think because she said she was taking pictures of Travis because he wanted to compare his body to see how his body was shaping up from exercise is what really happend.

Why wouldnt Travis just had her take pictures of him in shorts or something if this was the case?
That is just an excuse for why she was in the bathroom with him at all.
I do not think he knew she was there with him at all period.
She was taking pictures without a flash and the shower noise would block out any camera sound so he didn't know she was there.

I believe Travis had seen her leave his house and thought he was done with her.
He went to have a shower and while in there she came back.
Silently she came up the stairs armed with the gun and the knife.
She could have laid elther weapon on the counter without him knowing it.
Most of the pics show him with his face into the shower stream with his eyes closed.
She may have opened the shower door and stabbed him with the camera still in her hand.
That is when the surprised look picture was taken as she pulled the door open.

She had to tell the police why she was in the bathroom with him-she couldn't say because I came back to kill him could she.
Im sure if Travis knew she was still in his house he wouldn't have been relaxed enough to go take a shower but if he thought she was on her way home he would.
I think people have to think out of the box a little.
Just because Jodi says something dosen't mean it is true does it.
The whole Travis was posing for the shower photo shoot is total bs.
Jodi had over a month to think of excuses before she was arrested.
You also have to remember she wouldn't know how long it would take for someone to find his body.
It could have been found within a few hrs for all she knew.
People have a habit of following a belief or theory from someone else and don't think of any other way things might have happend.
Jodi is quilty of premeditated murder I have no doubt about that but I think it happend in a way not what most people think.
Like I said you have to think outside the box a bit.

I'm pretty sure there was a charge for tire service on her bankstatement.
ETA:

gas.jpg

I may be late to this discussion but I'm curious about the PRiceline/Sacramento airport charges. Or was that the car rental???

I think I have a girl crush on you Katie.... Not only for your wise and well written posts, but for your persistence.... I have been saying for months I would love Janine in the courtroom, so she could get a better feel of her, although she will probably have to watch again on YouTube as it sounds like y'all are far away from Jodi, I also bet the family would love to have her there!! You rock my friend!!

Thinking of you as you travel to LA and hope for a safe trip. Also sending hugs and know how difficult it must be for you to revisit that time in your life.. Did the insurance company ever pay up? Will your dad be there also?Someone else posted that they knew your sister is proud of you... I also think that, she will be with you every step of the way, look for signs of that....you will definitely be guided by her spirit!

I don't know you, but it's strange it feels like I do....as you said this connection that we feel on this board makes us heal and feel like we are contributing!

Much luck and try to have some fun in sunny LA...

Thank you neenee. I've made no bones about my hero worship of Janine Driver. I know her deception detection stuff is not everyone's cup of tea but I personally find it fascinating.

Thursday I wrote on her FB page (like I do every time I see her on commenting on this trial) about how I was attending court and applying some of her principles "navel intelligence, fishing well" etc. I think she realized I am paying attention! So she wrote me this morning. I'm still pinching myself as I really really want her to read this jury which is the reason she wants to come.

Thanks for the nice words about my family. Last night was rough reliving basically my whole life with Cindy. They want photos from birth up to the time she was killed. So many memories....sigh...

My Dad is not coming to the show. He's in FL for the month right now and settled there in his RV by the ocean so it wouldn't be his thing. He will watch the show when it airs (he's doing well though, thank you).

And no, we lost the insurance case. That whole thing was just sickening...their involvement (which I intend to talk about on RL).

Thanks for your note....:seeya:

I may be late to this discussion but I'm curious about the PRiceline/Sacramento airport charges. Or was that the car rental???

IIRC, Jodi flew to Travis's memorial...that's what the priceline charge is.

Remember she had one of Travis's friends drive her past Travis's house one last time while she was there?

Jodi didn't go to the funeral, she claimed she had tire trouble. Which could be that tire service charge on her bank statement.

A lot of us think that is an airline ticket purchased to attend Travis' memorial service.

Why does everyone think that the shower pictures are a photo shoot that Jodi said she was doing because Travis asked her to.
She has consistantly lied about everything and yet people seem to think because she said she was taking pictures of Travis because he wanted to compare his body to see how his body was shaping up from exercise is what really happend.

Why wouldnt Travis just had her take pictures of him in shorts or something if this was the case?
That is just an excuse for why she was in the bathroom with him at all.
I do not think he knew she was there with him at all period.
She was taking pictures without a flash and the shower noise would block out any camera sound so he didn't know she was there.

I believe Travis had seen her leave his house and thought he was done with her.
He went to have a shower and while in there she came back.
Silently she came up the stairs armed with the gun and the knife.
She could have laid elther weapon on the counter without him knowing it.
Most of the pics show him with his face into the shower stream with his eyes closed.
She may have opened the shower door and stabbed him with the camera still in her hand.
That is when the surprised look picture was taken as she pulled the door open.

She had to tell the police why she was in the bathroom with him-she couldn't say because I came back to kill him could she.
Im sure if Travis knew she was still in his house he wouldn't have been relaxed enough to go take a shower but if he thought she was on her way home he would.
I think people have to think out of the box a little.
Just because Jodi says something dosen't mean it is true does it.
The whole Travis was posing for the shower photo shoot is total bs.
Jodi had over a month to think of excuses before she was arrested.
You also have to remember she wouldn't know how long it would take for someone to find his body.
It could have been found within a few hrs for all she knew.
People have a habit of following a belief or theory from someone else and don't think of any other way things might have happend.
Jodi is quilty of premeditated murder I have no doubt about that but I think it happend in a way not what most people think.
Like I said you have to think outside the box a bit.

I think he knew she was in the shower with him. I think he let his guard down the moment he let her inside his house. I doubt he ever really thought her capable of hurting him. The way the shots are taken makes it seem like they were taken froma straight-right-in-front-of-him angle.

IMO

bbm Airport car parking charges, perhaps?

Priceline looks light a flight.

IIRC The car rental appears earlier on that bank statement.

I spent the morning watching the 48 hours and inside edition shows in their entirety.
I wonder if the jury can do this or are they only allowed to see snippets?

These two shows, now that I know what I know in 2013, are very telling. She employs same tactics to schmooze interviewers that she does with the jury. Answers questions like she is a queen instead of a prisoner and murderer.
I think it shows her manipulations and attitude if supremacy.
I just can not wait for Juan to get another crack at her. .

Thank you neenee. I've made no bones about my hero worship of Janine Driver. I know her deception detection stuff is not everyone's cup of tea but I personally find it fascinating.

Thursday I wrote on her FB page (like I do every time I see her on commenting on this trial) about how I was attending court and applying some of her principles "navel intelligence, fishing well" etc. I think she realized I am paying attention! So she wrote me this morning. I'm still pinching myself as I really really want her to read this jury which is the reason she wants to come.

Thanks for the nice words about my family. Last night was rough reliving basically my whole life with Cindy. They want photos from birth up to the time she was killed. So many memories....sigh...

My Dad is not coming to the show. He's in FL for the month right now and settled there in his RV by the ocean so it wouldn't be his thing. He will watch the show when it airs (he's doing well though, thank you).

And no, we lost the insurance case. That whole thing was just sickening...their involvement (which I intend to talk about on RL).

Thanks for your note....:seeya:

i read about that in one of the links you provided. that was a whole stupid......geez i cannot even put it into words.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

IIRC, Jodi flew to Travis's memorial...that's what the priceline charge is.

Remember she had one of Travis's friends drive her past Travis's house one last time while she was there?

Jodi didn't go to the funeral, she claimed she had tire trouble. Which could be that tire service charge on her bank statement.

Thank you! That makes sense. Where is she getting all this money? That's what I wanna know.

I spent the morning watching the 48 hours and inside edition shows in their entirety.
I wonder if the jury can do this or are they only allowed to see snippets?

These two shows, now that I know what I know in 2013, are very telling. She employs same tactics to schmooze interviewers that she dies with the jury. Answers questions like she is a queen instead of a prisoner and murderer.
I think it shows her manipulations and attitude if supremacy.
I just can not wait for Juan to get another crack at her. .

I want to know this too.

And I agree 100% with the rest of your post.

48 hours:

there was a lot of raw interview footage that was shown in court but never put in the actual show! I would love it be able to see it all again (without having to watch that portion of the trial again lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea