Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I am really confuzzled about the whole burglary thing. Does anyone know if the original report of the burglary is posted somewhere or can someone tell me who, if anyone, testified about the burglary so I can try to find the footage? Also, when JA was arrested, she had the car packed to leave Yreka - can someone tell me whose car she was driving? I thought her infinity had beed repo'd and the bmw's tranny was toast? Just some details nagging at me... Thanks!

She had yet another rental car when she was arrested.

Here's the check she wrote.

jacheck_zps08f39e6d.jpg

If we were dealing with a normal person here I would be thinking... it is practically June, where is June's payment? duh

Definitely. I have posted on this before actually. For people who came of age with the Internet, their socialization into sex had so much to do with viewing *advertiser censored*, where anal sex is featured with great ubiquity.

May be so, but regardless of which generation you're a member of, that area is not made for such activity, and it's not an easy thing to do from the female's standpoint. It freakin' hurts unless you're a seasoned pro, or you use numbing stuff...or if the other person is really sadly endowed. :floorlaugh:

*advertiser censored* movies make it look easy. It isn't!

And I firmly believe that if guys who like it had it done to them first, they would likely not ask for it again.

OMG....I couldnt take it anymore and had to turn it off. I thought I knew what the word Conceited meant, but he redefined it for me. My goodness.

If he was the highest paid magician in the world, then how come we never heard of him.

Ive heard of David Copperfield, but not Gus. :floorlaugh:

LOL! I'm glad I qualifed my 'praise' with a caveat: 'unless he is exaggerating'. I know I won't be purchasing his book....

You know, I am really confuzzled about the whole burglary thing. Does anyone know if the original report of the burglary is posted somewhere or can someone tell me who, if anyone, testified about the burglary so I can try to find the footage? Also, when JA was arrested, she had the car packed to leave Yreka - can someone tell me whose car she was driving? I thought her infinity had beed repo'd and the bmw's tranny was toast? Just some details nagging at me... Thanks!

Infuriatingly the first witness on day six, Friedman of Yreka PD, doesn't seem to appear on any of the YouTube videos but here's wenwe4's transcription of Friedman's testimony:

Kevin Friedman - Yreka PD - re: breakin @ JA Gma & Gpa's house . . . photos of where handgun had been - what had been in the room 5/28/08.

#323-#326 admitted . . .

(JA and her Atty wearing basic beige)

A dresser that had been changed into some sort of gun cabinet . . . 3 guns in 3 cases in the bottom portion - standing upright.

#325 area (upper shelf) above gun cases. . . . case did not appear to have a lock - had a piece of string - may have been tied shut . . . could shut it and it would stay fairly closed.

#324 - top of cabinet the guns were in - with sticker "Sonny Allen" name . . .large amount of quarters sitting on top of dresser/gun cabinet.

One item reported stolen from living room and one from gun cabinet.

About 3:40 pm when officer arrived @ this residence. He got call approx 10 min prior to his arrival. Another officer showed up and a resident of the home showed up @ 4:00 - that person was JA -

KF talked to JA about missing items . . . she checked her room/living area in the residence and discovered money missing. A $20 and $10 bills were missing from a dresser or bedstand in the room. . . . open drawers but nothing else missing . . her laptop wasnot stolen - it was in underclothes in clothing basket. She normally kept her laptop in there to "keep it safe so it would not be stolen".

Pictures #337 - 340 admitted

JA stated she left @1pm and officer arrived @ 3:40 pm . . .

#337 - dresser the money was allegedly on top of ($30 total) grey(green) round laundry basket is where she put her laptop under clothing. . . he didn't see computer come out of basket.

#338 - dresser (built in?) in her room with 1 drawer (4th down) was open a few inches . . .

#340 - another dresser in the bedroom - nightstand - 3 drawers open

File cabinet w/top drawer open.

The main bedroom on far east side of residence (different from JA's bedroom) . ..
#331 - long dresser in master bedroom - reported a stereo used to be next to the TV - pic admitted

4 rooms - 4 items taken . . . KF has responded to 50-60 burgleries in his career . . . strange the "change" (quarters) were not taken and only 1 gun from the gun cabinet - while others were left there.

Cross . . .

Rash of Burgleries in Yreka area at that time . . . small town - a "rash" could be 2 or 3 in a row . . . home/residential burgleries.

Call on 5/28 - Allen home - mud carried inside . . . doesn't recall much - on back patio - wet mud outside the door and directly inside (first couple of feet) . . . scuff marks - appear to be footprints.

Garbage bag full of aluminum cans - worth money . . . don't know the going rate for aluminum per Pound in Yreka @that time.

no lock on gun cabinet - i don't recall if latch to put a padlock on . . .didn't recall any cut locks or forced entry into the cabinet. Anyone living in that home could open it and gain access to the contents without disturbing or breaking cabinet.

Prosecutor -
A "rash" of burgleries . . . 2 or 3

Any connected or like the one on Pine Street?
No . . . they were not . . . .forced entry into the residence but everything of value that a person could get @ the time was taken . . . 4 or 5 guns - all the guns were taken in that one.

the guns in the cabinet were just standing they were not bolted down (@ JA's GP'rent house).

1 question from jury - counsel approach.

State call next witness

It'll take me a while to get there from PA, but don't worry! I'll have plenty of time along the way to dye my hair before arriving :great:

:please: use cash for your transactions, including the 15 gas cans you will need to cross the country, avoid all surveillance, and be sure to park near Starbucks skaters, make sure you get a couple cases of Costco water too, k? :please:

Here's the check she wrote.

jacheck_zps08f39e6d.jpg

Hmm that's odd, on our checks it shows the year the account was opened and it took us over thirty the years to reach ten thousand. I wonder how long that account was open and when Jodi had to have a business account? Was that opened for PPL?

Hmm that's odd, on our checks it shows the year the account was opened and it took us over thirty the years to reach ten thousand. I wonder how long that account was open and when Jodi had to have a business account? Was that opened for PPL?

At least this used to be true, that some banks would allow the customer to choose the opening check number, i.e. 1000 instead of 100. I can't imagine JA would have had an account in Mesa before she was actually there.

:waitasec:

MOO

Banks will let you start at a number of your choosing, Jodi could have started at 3000.

What I do find interesting that was written the day before Travis sent the threatening texts.

jacheck_zps08f39e6d.jpg

The date on the check is the date that Jodi decided would be the best date to use on the check. She has an ulterior motive for every.move.she.makes.

LOL! I'm glad I qualifed my 'praise' with a caveat: 'unless he is exaggerating'. I know I won't be purchasing his book....

Thanks for the link. It really is amazing to watch that. Modesty is apparantly not something he knows anything about. :floorlaugh:

I dont understand how someone like him can really be like that. It is just incredible.

Websleuths radio program is starting in 5 minutes. Everybody come on in. Katy, don't be late like you were last week! Lol.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I was just re-watching some earlier testimony because my curiosity had me.

Regarding the cut finger (which "supposedly" happened on some metal), we all mostly remember that Ryan Burns testified she cut it on a glass at work.
(Of course HE is the liar).

Then I went and re-watched the testimony from Leslie Udy (sp?), and of course, SHE must be lying also, on how each of them were told how the cuts happened.

YouTube Ryan Burns: starts at 19:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mG-HoiBA1k

YouTube Leslie Udy: starts at 28:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ys3DFvhzYo

Wait a cotton-pickin'-minute!!
FIRST she told Flores it happened when she engaged in mortal combat with the Ninja duo.

C'mon WSers....let's TRY to keep the lies in order, shall we? :floorlaugh:

@43.00

http://youtu.be/FoUB2UzWjtI?t=43m14s

Banks will let you start at a number of your choosing, Jodi could have started at 3000.

What I do find interesting that was written the day before Travis sent the threatening texts.

jacheck_zps08f39e6d.jpg

Did Travis cash the check? If not, where was it found?

Poor Jodi, it makes more sense to measure it out in the bedroom using the bed to get a clue as to how much would be needed, and not the bathroom. Jodi had to have a explanation of why a knife was in the bathroom. If measured out in the bedroom the knife would of been placed on the dresser or nightstand.

In her earlier recounting of this incident, she told both Richard Samuals and Cheryl Carp that TA brought the knife back into the bedroom and put it on the nightstand. She also told them that he used it to cut the ropes off her wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member