Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness is toast.

"Why are you filling this out and not her?"

left her answer form on his desk OK?

Willie stretching, Poquito Mas swiveling

3 female jurors hands over mouth

BUFFOON!!

He doesn't have the questions or the answers. Ok.

JA's mom still has the Mickey Mouse journal or maybe a new one? I go through one journal in a week!

Joilyn writes "MY DOG ATE IT!" and honestly it was all my composure and hers to keep from utterly losing it in hysteria. I had to look away and close my eyes for a sec..she had her head buried in my shoulder...shaking with internal laughter.

Another Cathy two seats down asks for my journal and returns it with

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I instruct you to please disregard the testimony of this non expert witness" lol

Oversight? Really? You come to court to give an opinion based on it and it's an "oversight?"

Tied at the ankle twice???

Note takers taking!

Someone grabs my journal and writes IDIOT!

CEO listening intensely to this complaint issue testimony, lots of note taking, tri also very attentive

JA just swiveled and gave a sarcastic look at someone...not her Mom.

I was watching some of the trial on Dr. Drew and NG. (since we in the gallery only see ja from behind most of the time). She had an unhappy look on her face most of the footage I saw. I think she's realizing things aren't going her way.

I never saw her turn around and look at anyone. But there was a lot of whispering and giggling in the gallery (public side) today. Much more than usual. She could have heard it??

I like the communal journal. Gives us a sense that you have a LOT of company in support of Travis! Any idea who she was looking at? Was it over her mom's shoulder?

ETA . she licked her lips when she turned around, so I thought it must be a guy?

And...that's the last of my notes. Went to HH on the rooftop...GobBluth bought a round for us ALL! Wow! How nice...we talked and talked as usual, lots of laughs, toasts to travis and martinez.

Went to see my brother who at first seemed much better then had a nicotine fit and kind of lost it (he went from smoking a pack plus a day to 2 cigs every 3 hours ugh!). But he was sweet to me and kept repeating how he can't wait to get to Sedona next week (our furniture is delivered) so we set a goal he'd be well enough in 2 weeks to go with me. So...he's safe and cared for and has good food according to him and they changed his meds today.

<mod snip>

During the commercial break...

Juan Martinez aka Al Pacino
images

I got the impression the witness was trying to cover too many of JA's symptoms with medical excuses to be believable. did you in the courtroom get that same feeling?

Maureen lots of note taking

C write "unethical"

JA over there writing with her RIGHT hand

Joilyn writes "I just asked Julie B4 the break if she really was left handed"

What evaluator goes to administer a test without the proper answer form and wings it with scratch paper?

Absent minded? Something fishy?

JM desk highly organized as always. Working off his notes from direct on a yellow legal pad.

Ponytail, Maureen, church lady all taking notes

Nonsexual assault/stranger = NINJAS

The entire PTSD eval based on her false story

Talk about getting PTSD! Gus Jr entire head sweating

JM voice is SO strong! GO JUAN

Jodi wrote a note to JW before last sidebar

He doesn't even know hiw own test paper who wrote what. Really?

Again JM flips a witness.

CEO lots of note taking.

"perhaps I should have readministered the test" (line of the day)

I noticed the right hand thing quite a bit today too. Sorry about the long quote...can't figure out how to edit with this kindle Nd it's 1:30 here in PA! I've been waiting for you :blushing::blushing::blushing:
KCL, May I just say to you I am also a Kathy who has the serious drive and compassion to witness true justice as you but not the courage to actually pursue it like you do. I admire your drive and appreciate your dedication. I hope you will allow me the honor to continue living vicariously through you and who knows...Maybe I will finally be inspired to do as you. Thank you. (I did look into flights but they were pricey :facepalm:)

And...that's the last of my notes. Went to HH on the rooftop...GobBluth bought a round for us ALL! Wow! How nice...we talked and talked as usual, lots of laughs, toasts to travis and martinez.

Went to see my brother who at first seemed much better then had a nicotine fit and kind of lost it (he went from smoking a pack plus a day to 2 cigs every 3 hours ugh!). But he was sweet to me and kept repeating how he can't wait to get to Sedona next week (our furniture is delivered) so we set a goal he'd be well enough in 2 weeks to go with me. So...he's safe and cared for and has good food according to him and they changed his meds today.

<mod snip>.

Thank you katie for all you do! I know it's time consuming to take notes and transcribe them here.
I know your a busy person! Keeping up with trial! Caring for your brother! And ! Working for a living! Bless you for all you do! I sincerely appreciate you sharing our support! to the family!letting them know! many people care! Your right if we can all at least give 10.00 each !it would add up fast and make a difference! ! To help this family get thru this trial. They have all put their lives on hold ! I don't know if they have any friends or family near bye! Or stay in hotels! Which can get pretty expensive! Lunch everyday there is court can get pricy!
God bless you
Goodnight

Gonna post a few pix from tonight at HH, then to bed. I am whooped.

PASA, KCL, and Blue Lady (new WS member regular trial attendee)
2lm4fnq.jpg

KCL and Blue Lady

10zph81.jpg

Some of the HH ladies

mtwda0.jpg

Seating area where we were this evening
nxlwmq.jpg

I love how Mike the court reporter is watching JM intently! lol .

Hi KCL,

I am in absolute awe of your dedication to your beloved sister's memory, your brother's health, Travis' family and close friends and all of us here at WS. You truly are an angel.
Sending love, hugs and support and wishing I could be in AZ with all sleuthers that are able to attend.

It looks like such a beautiful tranquil place to live, and with seeing the many wonderful websleuthers who live in the area I know there are a lot of good people living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meliMar