a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ladies - I fell asleep with the iPad and woke in the middle of the night and had to check! Great day indeed ! Good night/morning...

Thanks for the observations all and I am happy things are going so well in court. :) Sounds like everyone is having a blast.

Glad you got in too today Pasa :)

Tomorrow should be exciting. I just love the days when we know Mr. Martinez will be up doing his job instead of praying that the droning will end. That and insomnia has me yet again thanks to stress. I don't think I could handle a morning of Nurmi.

Oh, I'm laughing about all the jury questions. I remember how they handled Gus #1 so I can't wait to see how they handle Gus #2. :great:

Oh, I'm laughing about all the jury questions. I remember how they handled Gus #1 so I can't wait to see how they handle Gus #2. :great:

Hey Mandy, I was wondering what were the juror questions for Gus Searcy like? I didn't see that part of the trial? Thanks in advance!!!

Yesterday was great :rocker:
Looking forward to today (but I have to work). Will try and check in occasionally.

Thank you KKL and Pasa for all the information about the jurors. I actually was hooting and hollering out loud at some points yesterday. Scared the heck out of my cat/kitties! Somehow, I expect more today during Juan's cross.

It's so obvious to me that "Gus" Samuels got taken in by the psychopath Herself! She doesn't respect boundaries and neither does he. Thing is, he didn't see the connection between his predicament in NJ and in this case.

While the "re-administer the test" line had me :floorlaugh:, more important to me was that he said that, if he knew she way lying, he should have withdrawn from doing the evaluation.

Friends, he KNEW she was lying and did NOTHING. That totally x'es out his whole testiphony IMHO.

I'm looking forward to more tidbits from the courtroom today!

LOL, why does Jean Casarez act like the jury is SO RIVETED by his testimony? Sorry, I had to throw that in. Carry on!

i think in every case i have ever seen Jinka, she always says that-- jury riveted taking lots of notes--- i discount everything she says---she lost my respect in the CA case --

I dont think anyone will be hiring Samuels anytime soon. Or ever. As for Jodi, shes going down. She will know what a body slam feels like.

Thank you KCL & PASA!! It's great to see the pics of our Websleuths Babes @HH!

I'm so glad that JM & EF got their ties and you got to relate the story re: the elephant to them.

There is something so spiritual about this trial--like Travis is bringing people together to create peace. I know that may sound silly, but I really get a sense of calm and peace when I pray for Travis' trial, JM & Travis' family. God "has this" and we should just worry about caring for the family (and of course my man Juan Martinez!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph