trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Jodi has Here with Me by dido (from Iliketobendpages up thread)

Iliketobendpages, I read that as "she has her dildo" roflmbo:floorlaugh:

When the witness described "terrorism," she was describing JA's behavior toward Travis (i.e. when she knew TA meant it when he said the relationship was over, the "normal" stalking became terrorism).

Jodi and her jealous jihad against poor Travis.

Stolen from someone on Twitter
BGURA8NCcAAj3aU.png:large

BOOM :rocker:

I feel like I've just watched a day long informercial for ALVs book. By the way, websleuthers...is that her pen name...LaViolette?

I haven't heard her say anything about Jodi yet. It's my understanding that she was paid to evaluate Jodi. If this is correct, I find it interesting that she has only been testifying in generalizations and hypotheticals so far. Did she write a report? I don't know if she did because it hasn't been mentioned. Over a day of testimony and no report has been mentioned.

Don't you think it's possible that she doesn't think Jodi was abused? Based upon what I've heard so far, I think that's very possible. Now, if she did write a report I'd still hold off on my evaluation of ALV until I know what she said.

She hasn't said anything offensive and hasn't said anything about Travis or Jodi. She hasn't done anything to help Jodi...so far.
That's because can't. There was a hearing about it. She can't say anything specific about Travis. Juan fought to muzzle her and the defense team.

Jodi felt faint and needed a protien bar. That is why there was a recess. The two meals a day is not enough for her.

B.S. She has admited on the stand that she gives away the cookies. It's been said that she doesn't like the food they give her so she eats from the shop there that you buy stuff from.

She wanted a protein bar. Ummm...
I think it's time for my own mother to take over Jodi's meal monitoring. This is how it would work. "You eat what you are given or you don't eat at all! Go ahead, faint at the table. No one is going to care. It's your own fault for not eating what was made for you."

"Don't give me a dirty look girl! I'll take away all of your mini golf pencils. You think I am playing games?"

Umm Did your mom also have an adversion to wire hangers by chance??

:floorlaugh: J/K I wished Sandy would have been a Mommy Dearest the DT tried to portray her as.. perhaps we wouldn't be here at all!!

NancyGrace: Why do they have this woman on the stand talking about couples counseling, what does that have to do with this case???

Again this makes the witness sound really smart, but what does this have to do with murder????

Again everyone we believe this to be the last defense witness.

LOL

I'm going to go read my book. I'm re-reading Helter Skelter. At least in that case they didn't blame the victims. Plus I know how it's going to turn out. :eek:fftobed:

I love Vince Bugliosi (hope I got that right--I'm too tired to Google it!)

You awesome people obviously type way faster than I do....I think maybe I need one of those vodka drinks I saw earlier!

Not every Alcoholic and Drug Addict are abusive; however, Abusive People have a very high Percentage (85% - 90%) of Alcohol and / or Drugs involved in abuse.

Professional Opinion, research shows this and clinical experience.

My mom is and was an alcoholic all my life and could be quite emotionally abusive...I've never had the urge to abuse anyone, not even her when she was raging at me, never once.

OMG ~ Did they forget to bring the princess lunch again :panic:

she's probably pregnant with a prison baby...no offense to the guards meant...

shades of Bambi Bembenek...

Now I just need your chille relleno recipe and I will be fine. :)

I know! I wrote it down the other day when I made some. Will PM you it this week :seeya:

One bias I see is ALaV's perception & belief that there are untolled thousands of domestic and intimate partner abuse victims who never report to anyone and remain unknown. Therefore, the teams of helping personnel she represents are not in the least looking for counterfeit sharpers. It is almost a given that if you present as an abuse victim or are "discovered" by your counsel to be one, you certainly are one. What are the odds? No, do not tell me Alyce LaViolette. Everyone, in your book, has a story and needs understanding and with that and your guidance in the alchemy of base metal into gold, will change. At least for the balance of the counseling hour.

I haven't heard her say anything about Jodi yet. It's my understanding that she was paid to evaluate Jodi. If this is correct, I find it interesting that she has only been testifying in generalizations and hypotheticals so far. Did she write a report? I don't know if she did because it hasn't been mentioned. Over a day of testimony and no report has been mentioned.

Don't you think it's possible that she doesn't think Jodi was abused? Based upon what I've heard so far, I think that's very possible. Now, if she did write a report I'd still hold off on my evaluation of ALV until I know what she said.

She hasn't said anything offensive and hasn't said anything about Travis or Jodi. She hasn't done anything to help Jodi...so far.

I've been wondering that too. Did she agree to testify but with the stipulation that she would only discuss the dynamics of DV generally?

Number one: Anyone being reviewed by ALV in say my previous position... anything I or my kids would have said would have put my kids in foster care.

Who thinks that is a good idea when a healthy responsible parent is right there?

"ALV: I get so much more from the survivors than the perpetrators,"

OH REALLY?? How much did you get from Mr. Travis Alexander?

OH RIGHT - he is NOT a survivor.

flip the genders, 'Alyce'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members