trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...is there another way to eat it?

mmm hmmm!
This is the first thing thing I learned to make! I was 5 and at Vacation Bible School ~ 40 years later I am STILL addicted!:blushing:
http://grandmalizzieshouse.com/2010/11/03/no-bake-peanut-butter-candy/

No-Bake-peanut-butter-balls-grandma-lizzies-house.jpg

I never knew how to do that!!!!! Sometimes I only want to quote one line but it will take the whiole post, how do I do that?

You can snip it. In other words, delete all but what you want to refer to.

And both her hands and feet were tied, according to what she told Samuels. Neither were "tied" according to JA's testimony.

Tied hands and feet on a sleigh bed now mind you :giggle:

Feeder tube down the nose......

There ya go -- and an IV drip to hydrate her (prepare her for the inevitable right?).

Just imagine the money expensed yesterday that was wasted on the murderess because she had a headache/migrane/whatever.

Just toss her a protein bar so we can get on with it. I don't really care at this point. Travis needs justice, and she'll do anything to stall it. I also have a feeling it's gonna get worse on rebuttal (especially if MM takes the stand).

I'm sure on that day she'll have one of her phantom nervous breakdowns (which I now realize entails hyperventilating and crying). Good Lawd.

MOO

Mel

Feeder tube down the nose......

I had one of those naso-gastric tubes for a few days after abdominal surgery when I was a young teen. Not sure I would even wish that on JA.

Then again....

Watching her sit there at the defense table with a tube coming out of her nose would be priceless. :twocents:

All I can think of is the movie Mean Girls. Tell her it's a diet bar but really it's loaded with fat. Those fat little chipmunk cheeks will pop back out in no time.

She does not have to do that. It is provided for her at the courthouse. She gets breakfast at 7am, lunch at noon and dinner between 6 and 7. She has a normal eating schedule. No one ever made her go 12 hours without eating. She lies to get attention drawn to herself.

Then why is the sheriff going around saying they get two meals a day?

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks like Juan's cross is going to be AMAZING....

http://www./show/n_1rjf5h9

Guys, I feel we should bring this thread back to whats really important here and stay off the trivial stuff.

In the spirit of talking about what's really important.

Peanut butter: crunchy or smooth?

Guys, I feel we should bring this thread back to whats really important here and stay off the trivial stuff.

In the spirit of talking about what's really important.

Peanut butter: crunchy or smooth?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Smooth!

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but it looks like Juan's cross is going to be AMAZING....

http://www./show/n_1rjf5h9

I have no doubt there will quite a few inconsistencies...err..lies.

Kelly

I'll have you know I lived in Kennesaw when I graduated high school and did NOT sport a Kennesaw Claw. (For those not in the know, imagine fried, over-processed, permed bangs being teased into a claw shape, completely UN-aerodynamic with the rest of your hair.)

I did, however, have very big spiral permed hair. But it was the 80s, so it was kind of mandatory. :floorlaugh:

I sported that look...plus the claw. And I didn't live in Kennesaw. It was an outer borough of NY. So attractive. :blushing:

Haha! Whenever I wanted money and a car, I would tell my dad I needed female stuff. It wasn't actually true, but he would still throw his wallet and keys in my general direction without having to make eye contact!

However, my husband doesn't give a flip. He proudly walks through the store carrying the unmentionables. He says that all the dudes know that he's got a woman ;) great perspective and the teenager never tries to use that excuse because it doesn't work. LOL

And really, nothing grossly arcane has been discussed regarding this issue. If you've listened to the sex tapes, I think we can handle a three letter acronym without going weak in the knees.
Thanks for telling me this now! 30 years too late! Oh well... I am LMAO!!!

I'll have you know I lived in Kennesaw when I graduated high school and did NOT sport a Kennesaw Claw. (For those not in the know, imagine fried, over-processed, permed bangs being teased into a claw shape, completely UN-aerodynamic with the rest of your hair.)

I did, however, have very big spiral permed hair. But it was the 80s, so it was kind of mandatory. :floorlaugh:

No Cobb? What Year?
I was Wheeler 1985.

Then why is the sheriff going around saying they get two meals a day?

They are 'served' to meals a day. The breakfast meal can be broken into two meals that they keep aside for lunch.

That is how I understood it, but could be completely wrong. Its early still

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members