long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping in here without getting caught up on the threads. HLN is replaying early Testimony. Mimi,ME etc. Gosh it seems like eons ago these folk testified :seeya:

Missed the onset of this trial, so I'm happy to see Hln showing this now.

Now why is it that his face was not shown? Seems weird. He seems to still like her. And she him??

He has a young son and probably didn't want his son harassed because he had anal sex with Jodi Arias....and other reasons.

There has been a motion filed for mistrial, jury misconduct.

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/31/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/1/2013
NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL: JUROR MISCONDUCT
3/31/2013 OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001) 4/1/2013

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

Why? They have alternates, yes? Don't they just dismiss that juror and go on from that?? No court but still having motions today?

Now why is it that his face was not shown? Seems weird. He seems to still like her. And she him??
I think she still has her hooks in him emotionally. Perhaps he even resented Travis for stealing her from him, who knows. She is obviously begging him with her face to help her by lying for her. I think the catch here is the DVD player. It links her to the stolen gun. I think he kept that a secret for her. He got the DVD player, she forgot to give him the remote and went back again to give it to him.

Oh my. This scares me.

My guess it's for the juror who had the ice cream out in front of the courthouse. JM's objection is on the basis that no grounds were found. I suppose if the juror was eating a Tootsie Pop that would be grounds for a mistrial. :jail:

My guess it's for the juror who had the ice cream out in front of the courthouse.

What is up with that guy? Maybe he is trying to get off the jury. Why doesn't he go home? Is he waiting on a bus or a ride? jmo

Why? They have alternates, yes? Don't they just dismiss that juror and go on from that?? No court but still having motions today?

That's what I'm thinking. This is the reason for alternates. Probably just more delay tactics by the defense. :twocents:

Oh my. This scares me.

Not me. This is probably related to a juror sitting on the sidewalk eating ice cream after court one day. This defense is desperate at this point. Remember there are 6 sitting alternates. If ONE juror has done anything "misconducty" there are many alternates to be seated.

Not me. This is probably related to a juror sitting on the sidewalk eating ice cream after court one day. This defense is desperate at this point. Remember there are 6 sitting alternates. If ONE juror has done anything "misconducty" there are many alternates to be seated.

And if there was something wouldn't the judge had tossed them after all the interviews last week?

Oh my. This scares me.

The motion for mistrial (juror misconduct) was being heard today so we should know something later this afternoon. :banghead:

What is up with that guy? Maybe he is trying to get off the jury. Why doesn't he go home? Is he waiting on a bus or a ride? jmo

If it's the one I think I'm pretty sure he rides his bike

The motion for mistrial (juror misconduct) was being heard today so we should know something later this afternoon. :banghead:

REALY today on Monday?
Thank you in advance.:seeya:

I was re-watching the beginning of Ryan Burns testimony and I had forgotten that Jodi told him that she had to buy a phone cord from a gas station. Didn't she say it was "lost" under the seat?

bbm = Yes she did. Lie after lie after lie. I'm just sick of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffany1201