a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it!! KCL, thank you so much for this!

At some point today I couldn't take it anymore and just turned off the laptop.. Was washing dishes & out of nowhere it hit me! Disgusted / angry about what JA & Co is doing, and more with every passing day so...OF COURSE the jury is too! Especially the men!

All day I've imagined the men in my family being on the jury.. Unable to escape the constant drone of Travis bashing and endless DETAIL (ad nauseum) about her pathetic, meaningless sex life. I've got the worlds most wonderful husband, but he would be seriously OUT OF HIS MIND by now..

Thanks for confirming what you saw..so weird I feel like I saw it too in my mind's eye, you know?

My son tells me the voice of reason sounds like me. :blushing:

Exactly. ALV doesn't seem to get it, that there are abusers of both sexes, not exclusive to one or the other.

After watching the bits of the interview with ja's parents I'm convinced it wasn't a one time deal with her going off the rails.

I'm no expert, but I think not only are there abuser's of both sexes but sometimes in the same couple the roles flip flop. Just saying I've seen it. :twocents:

(now done with OT cause I don't want to be in trouble)

Where can I see the entire parents interrogation video?
Thanks in advance!!

Okay so of course my curiosity is peaked! Without revealing your source, how does Det Flores USUALLY talk? He was really kind in the interrogations, so does that mean he is usually a bear?

It didn't go that far. lol I just communicated that there were several people who were wishing he'd make relaxation tapes "with that voice" and got back "LOL he never talks like that in real life". That's all I'm sayin! : X lol

Pasa they are for all that represent us web sleuths in court and for the family and hopefully Mr Martinez will get one!! wink wink! I have watched few trials, but this one has struck me on so many levels. My brother became a Mormon like Travis during a very difficult time in his life. It truly changed him and like Travis he went on a mission and also lost his life at a young age, without seeing his life unfold... I so feel for this family and the sisters loss of their brother as I was so close to mine and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him.

Glad the ribbons are back on, glad you are feeling better, glad you, KCL will be in court tomorrow... I am fortunate to be with such a forum that believes in right, who loves and shows it thru whatever they can do... and we all search for answers in how all this possibly happen thru our court system and our belief and hope that this jury gets it right!!

Thank you for letting me be a part!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Was he on the mission when he lost his life? :grouphug:

I'm glad the ribbons are back on too. It's a small ribbon, not like it's got blinking neon lights. It's just to show support for the family and hoping for justice.

I think the jury will get it right, I really do. We can never be 100% sure, but I believe Juan will prove his case.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what caused the turn around on the ribbon issue?

No, I don't know why. Tanisha just said we could wear them again. But no photo buttons would be allowed. That's all I know.

Wow, as interesting as it would be to hear from her, it sounds like she wants to avoid doing anything that may jeopardize the case. Shows where her heart is. That's great.

It says to me she thinks ja is guilty and wants to see justice done before she speaks.
I hope the media respects her decision and doesn't try to locate her.
MOO. :)

Well, now I know where Jodi got the "shaking like a chihuahua" from. Jean C had a survivor of abuse on the show that is now a program she started, I can't remember her name or the program. Anyway, she said that a lot of abuse victims describe their fear as shaking like a chihuahua. Jodi must have read her book or something from AL by this lady.

Oh and by the way, JVM said she got the jail records of Jodi's visitors tonight and her mother visits all the time, almost daily I think she said. So, even though we are just now seeing the Det F tapes of the parents, the mother is totally supporting her daughter.

Jean C was the substitute host.............need I say more?

Nope. :) I know it will be a poor ja show. She is on the side of the defense. It shows even when she tries to play she's for the state. :)

Well, now I know where Jodi got the "shaking like a chihuahua" from. Jean C had a survivor of abuse on the show that is now a program she started, I can't remember her name or the program. Anyway, she said that a lot of abuse victims describe their fear as shaking like a chihuahua. Jodi must have read her book or something from AL by this lady.

Oh and by the way, JVM said she got the jail records of Jodi's visitors tonight and her mother visits all the time, almost daily I think she said. So, even though we are just now seeing the Det F tapes of the parents, the mother is totally supporting her daughter.

My heart breaks for her parents after seeing those tapes. I just can't help it. :(

No, I don't know why. Tanisha just said we could wear them again. But no photo buttons would be allowed. That's all I know.

C told me they took it to the Judge again who said she was "done with that issue". So.....back on! :great:

Well that seems fair and classy. And I hope she's spending most of her days feverishly behind a computer screen typing like mad all of her memories. I'd buy her book. And if she's signed on here...hello and welcome! ;) Never know....

If she's reading here, welcome! And, join us after the trial. You were one of our favorite jurors. Always taking notes and asking the good questions of the witnesses.

:)

My heart breaks for her parents after seeing those tapes. I just can't help it. :(

We are finally getting some insight on what went on. I always felt something was off... things are making a lot more sense now.

:eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed:

Awww your welcome please make sure Pasa gets some also and any other court observers and of course family! Just wanted to put a grin on faces with all the bs that is going on. Order these for my boys sometimes!! Different phrases however, lol!

BTW on NG tonight playing more of the parents police tapes very telling... Shows premeditation with what she told her mom right after murdering Travis, especially about the gas receipts and also saying how they weren't allowed to visit Jodi in Monterrey because she thought they snooped????? Growing pot in 8th grade???????

Also Jean C hosting so well you know..... She said she saw Jodi shaking on the stand???? What????? According to you guys you sit so far back you from her, how could she see this???

Hope you got rest and your brother is better... Want you to ride in on your bat mobile to court tomorrow cape on and representing all us WS!!

Yay! Love this!! 'Holy Zinfandel, Batman!'

It didn't go that far. lol I just communicated that there were several people who were wishing he'd make relaxation tapes "with that voice" and got back "LOL he never talks like that in real life". That's all I'm sayin! : X lol

As someone once said, I'd confess to the Kennedy assassination so long as he kept talkin'!! :)

Ahhhhhh...... that's nice..
:)

Wound the DT have been able to see any hand writing by Tricolour and match her writing style to the jurors questions?

Did anyone hear Jean C reading pages out of JA diary (supposedly they have 600 pages) about TA borrowing all her money and saying that he wanted to put a gun to his head and blow his brains out (not exact quote)

ETA Oops! My last line disappeared somehow. And JA 'sweetly' talked him into calming down. It was sickening. :furious:

Funnily enough, what I took away from that journal entry was that she testified that she "knew" TA had the gun at the date she makes the entry that claims he said he was going to "get" a gun. Which is it Jodi Ann? Did he already have on or was he going to get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500