trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she a joke for not wanting her presentation misrepresented? I'm pro-Juan usually but I'm going against the grain of the board here. I think he is not doing well today. At all.

I am actually an abuse survivor. My stepmother went to jail for beating the crap out of me when I was 17, and she was charged and convicted of domestic violence.

I just got divorced and I was in an 8 year abusive relationship and believe it or not, I was diagnosed with PTSD and GAD (since I was 5) and the therapist also said I was a victim of spousal abuse and noted into my medical history and it's also a crux of my divorce case.

Just because it's not in the DSM does it mean that being abused isn't a relevant diagnosis. I don't like being compared to Snow White, either.

And I believe that JA is guilty. Not a fan of his approach today. Sorry.

Judge is taking LaV back in the hallway to have a private discussion! I bet she is going to explain that she is not allowed to school Juan from the stand no matter how rude he acts!

JM wouldn't talk about a ridiculous fairy tale in court if he didn't have good reason to do so.

Y'all can read her snow white presentation online....downloadable PDF and everything....
Just Google it.
This is why I and a few others here scoffed (and dreaded) her testimony.....

Juan is handling it perfectly.

ETA: also remember...as a prosecutor, it is his job to discredit an expert witness from the defense line up....and that is his strategy right now.

I think he is just trying to show how ridiculous this is. It worked.

It didn't work for me. Hopefully next week things will be back to rights. I don't want the prosecution losing any ground.

Im glad he kept witht he snow white story. she has no time over the weekend to see where he is ultimately going. Come monday morning he's gonna bring it to her. willmott thought she was slick trying to handover the witness with only a half hour to spare, figuring juan would go all in with his evidence and all she got was a bedtime story lol.

Donovan and those women who were laughing need to be banned from the courtroom. Travis' family and friends and not allowed to show emotion, but they can laugh out loud, shake their head and roll their eyes over and over? What's wrong with this picture?

Sorry, but there is SO much difference between JM and JW in their witness questions. He is so assured and confidant (because he believes in Justice) vs. the way JW questions witnesses (she is so unsure of herself (and her defense). MOO

Mr Martinez believes in truth, reality and justice. So glad dt gave him a few minutes today. WOO HOO

Judge is taking LaV back in the hallway to have a private discussion! I bet she is going to explain that she is not allowed to school Juan from the stand no matter how rude he acts!

I understood it that she was taking counsel back there to discuss an issue in private.

You can bet that LaViolette will be coached over the weekend regarding Snow White.

I think he will be onto something else then, he is just trying to rattle her cage at the get go. She can practice Snow White all weekend, Juan will be onto something else IMO

Remember that frog that didn't realize she was being boiled while sitting in the pan or on the stand? Too late Alyce realizes she's that frog!

I'm looking forward to next week like a kid on Christmas. One thing is for darn sure--the DT did NOT see that one coming.

"Sir, are you angry with me" whoa...................:great::great:

Maren ‏@Maren10 7m
Alyce is going to need some therapy from Dr. Dick Samuels after Juan gets done. They can buy each other books. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gooniesforever