trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #135

Status
Not open for further replies.
From one of LaViolette's papers, the one she published her continuum in:
1. It (the continuum), along with other tools, cannot be used effectively without the most significant ingredient: sound judgment.
BBM

Honest to God, you just can't make this stuff up.

Enough with the virginity stuff. How many of us "deceived" our intimate partners into believing we were NOT as experienced as we were in our younger days. GMAB.

I know many people like Travis in the religious community. Torn between 'their vows' and their natural, biological desire. I don't mean to offend, but abstaining from sex when you want it, with another consenting adult, is not particularly natural. Again, I don't mean to offend. What people choose to do is their business, but sex is natural.

A double life... good God.

Don't you love how Wilmott stamps her feet and rolls her eyes when Juan objects like how dare he? Yet it's fine and dandy for her to object and approach every 5 minutes. So immature.

This has become less about Jodi and Travis and more about a pissing contest for the defense. JMO.

While watching the trial on the Jane Velez-Mitchell show yesterday Jane hit the nail on the head with what she said regarding how she viewed the relationship between JA and TA as a mutually agreed on adult "kinky" sexual relationship. This is also what I have been thinking since listening to some of this stuff coming up. Also if you look at adult toy sites you will see that the school girl fantasy is pretty common as seen by costumes sold depecting this. The difference is they are made for consenting adults to use, not children. Also, regarding the body shaving, this also is pretty common among certain consenting adult "kinky" lifestyles, and it bothers me that ALV seems to in my opinion either not recognise consenting "kinky" as a valid theory or I feel refuses to do so.

i hope everyone on this jury had a fair share of sleeping around and sees this for the carp that it is

I hope this isn't against the rules, but I have to say this:

I understand the need for defense attorneys and that in order to have a fair trial we must have them. But I really dont' know how JW or ALV live with themselves after all of this mud slinging and lies upon lies.

Sorry but I am FUMING over here!

Well over half, probably two thirds. Now, that's precise and accurate.
Ask her to show her work.

Oh my gawd, Wilmott can't get a question out without telegraphing to the jury that she's got something real good coming. In her mind of course.

If she didn't "keep track" then she DOESN'T KNOW and she should not be allowed to testify to it.

So she compares Travis lying about being a virgin to JA lying about killing a man? Tomatoes, tomahtoes

tumblr_m0sfkto6qb1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

You can tell JA thinks she is some big deal right now, and untouchable. Telling JW what to say and object to, writing all her notes, shuffling all her papers, and generally being the center of attention. She deserves the death penalty for what she did to Travis. And it will be a side benefit that she will have to spend most of her hours alone, with no attention.

ALV should not be allowed to quantify a subgroup without statistical data to support the research:furious:

"Spiritual Dimension"? Oh puhleeeeze. I'm actually beginning to miss Snow White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny