Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought when I saw this was that she ran overseas because she didn't want to face the shoplifting charge.

But thinking about it more, I have changed my mind.

IMO she knew she was going overseas. And those items would bring big money overseas. I don't think she cared that she got caught, she knew she wouldn't be here to face charges.

LOL Daddy says he is coming to the US. I wonder if Mommy is? LOL she could be arrested again.

My first thought was okay, she got caught that time. How much more was there and is there a bigger picture? Were the clothes for self use or were they being sold to supplement income?

That's disputed. See my post 1281 above.

I question that also - is there a time limit for being out of the USA if you are here on a visa? If TT alerted when he went out, but the alert had expired, and he was gone six months, it would seem a Red Flag would go up? Why would some type of warning not show?

The father, reportedly, left two years ago, so wonder how is he going to get back in? Are our borders so loosely watched that foreigners cross at will with a visa? This all seems very dangerous for the USA. Does anyone know the rules?

Father of alleged Boston Marathon bombers: 'I want facts ... anything could be set up'

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...rs-i-want-facts-anything-could-be-set-up?lite

He lost me with his very first sentence: "My children (referring to his 2 terrorist sons) are nice kids."

Clearly, his sons are NOT nice kids.

Oh, and there's this quote: "People were attracted to them because they were wise people."

Wise? Tamerlan & Jahar - wise??? All rightey then.

His & his wife's ludricrous claims that their sons have been framed have surpassed the point of being desperately outrageous & have become comical & pathetic.

I'm still waiting to hear their sorrow for their sons' victims, but I certainly won't be holding my breath.

Oh my! That is quite a list and quite a find!!!

I do find it a bit humrous that it refers to the items as "gifts." Sure..."Secrets Of A Back Alley ID Man: Fake Id Construction Techniques Of The Underground" as well as "The Lone Wolf And the Bear: Three Centuries of Chechen Defiance of Russian Rule" have always been at the top of my Christmas wish list!

Also, my husband and I registered for "How to Make Driver's Licenses and Other ID on Your Home Computer" for our wedding. We actually received 3 copies but only registered for 1, so we had to send 2 back.

My apologies for a brief moment of silliness.

Tamerlan's Amazon wish list was started in 2006...January 1, 2006 to be exact. This was waaay befor Russia told the US about Tamerlan. So, the FBI found nothing? This wish list alone is cause for questioning - fake id, birth certs, etc. So maybe the FBI is downplaying sealed info. Idk, just guessing.

Voice Lessons To Go Volume 1: Vocalize and Breath
Ariella Vaccarino (Audio CD)
4.3 out of 5 stars (86)
$14.02
In Stock.Offered by Amazon.com
13 Used & New from $13.00
Buying this gift elsewhere?
Added July 8, 2007

How to Make Driver's Licenses and Other ID on Your Home Computer
by Max Forgé (Paperback)
3.5 out of 5 stars (8)
Available from these sellers.
17 Used & New from $57.50
See buying options
Added May 29, 2007

iAudio G2 1 GB MP3 Player Dark Blue
by Cowon
5.0 out of 5 stars (1)
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added February 15, 2007

TOPRAM 1GB MMC PLUS CARD NOKIA NGAGE QD 6620 6230
3.0 out of 5 stars (2)
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added February 15, 2007

The I.D. Forger: Homemade Birth Certificates & ​Other Documents Explained
by John Q. Newman (Paperback)
3.0 out of 5 stars (2)
23 Used & New from $4.78
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Secrets Of A Back Alley ID Man: Fake Id Construction Techniques Of The Underground
by Sheldon Charrett (Paperback)
4.7 out of 5 stars (9)
$25.00$23.75
Only 8 left in stock--order soon.
25 Used & New from $11.44
Added August 27, 2006

Principles of Fraud Examination
by Joseph T. Wells (Hardcover)
4.9 out of 5 stars (9)
74 Used & New from $7.73
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Document Fraud and Other Crimes of Deception
by Jesse M. Greenwald (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (2)
17 Used & New from $5.26
See buying options
Added August 27, 2006

Chechen Dictionary & Ph​rasebook (Hippocrene Dictionary and Phrasebook)
by Nicholas Awde (Paperback)
4.4 out of 5 stars (5)
$11.85$9.51
Only 3 left in stock--order soon.
24 Used & New from $3.21
Added June 15, 2006

The Lone Wolf And the Bear: Three Centuries of Chechen Defiance of Russian Rule
by Moshe Gammer (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (2)
6 Used & New from $172.13
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Allah's Mountains: The Battle for Chechnya, New Edition
by Sebastian Smith (Paperback)
3.6 out of 5 stars (13)
$28.00$24.88
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Offered by Amazon.com
34 Used & New from $12.83
Added June 15, 2006

The Consolation of Philosophy: Revised Edition (Penguin Classics)
by Boethius (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (29)
$15.00$10.80
138 Used & New from $1.95
Added June 15, 2006

The Twelve Caesars (Penguin Classics)
by Suetonius (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (77)
143 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire: Volumes 1-3 of 6 (Everyman's Library)
by Edward Gibbon (Hardcover)
4.7 out of 5 stars (59)
$65.00$40.42
Only 11 left in stock--order soon.
69 Used & New from $8.46
Added June 15, 2006

The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Modern Library Classics)
by Hans-Friedrich Mueller (Paperback)
4.2 out of 5 stars (12)
$16.00$11.67
Only 6 left in stock--order soon.
128 Used & New from $0.58
Added June 15, 2006

Wiseguy
by Nicholas Pileggi (Mass Market Paperback)
4.7 out of 5 stars (179)
226 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Snatch
by Guy Ritchie (Paperback)
5.0 out of 5 stars (3)
25 Used & New from $1.39
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

American Mafia: A History of Its Rise to Power (John MacRae Books)
by Thomas A. Reppetto (Hardcover)
4.1 out of 5 stars (11)
77 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Organized Crime: AN INSIDE GUIDE TO THE WORLD'S MOST SUCCESSFUL INDUSTRY
by Paul Lunde (Hardcover)
4.2 out of 5 stars (6)
49 Used & New from $0.01
See buying options
Added June 15, 2006

Blood and Honor: Inside the Scarfo Mob, the Mafia's Most Violent Family
by George Anastasia (Paperback)
4.6 out of 5 stars (38)
$17.95$12.47
Only 15 left in stock--order soon.
61 Used & New from $6.58
Added June 10, 2006

Five Families: The Rise, Decline, and Resurgence of America's Most Powerful Mafia Empires
by Selwyn Raab (Hardcover)
4.4 out of 5 stars (95)
47 Used & New from $6.48
See buying options
Added June 10, 2006

The Sound of Your Voice
by Carol A. Fleming (Audio Cassette)
4.2 out of 5 stars (24)
32 Used & New from $0.78

See buying options
Added January 14, 2006

Chechnya: To the Heart of a Conflict
by Andrew Meier (Paperback)
3.3 out of 5 stars (3)
$11.95$10.76
Only 4 left in stock--order soon.
62 Used & New from $0.01

Amazon.com: Tamerlan: Wish List

He lost me with his very first sentence: "My children (referring to his 2 terrorist sons) are nice kids."

Clearly, his sons are NOT nice kids.

Oh, and there's this quote: "People were attracted to them because they were wise people."

Wise? Tamerlan & Jahar - wise??? All rightey then.

His & his wife's ludricrous claims that their sons have been framed have surpassed the point of being desperately outrageous & have become comical & pathetic.

I'm still waiting to hear their sorrow for their sons' victims, but I certainly won't be holding my breath.

I hear ya'.

Street wise is not sage advice.

No, there is nothing nice about them. Nothing we have heard of their past or present.

Don't wait for apologies or warm feelings toward any victim or U.S. Citizen.

It worries me when FBI cannot get the facts straight. They either investigated and flagged him or they did not.
I wonder how intensive investigation took place?
I've know people/artists that have been investigated more thoroughly for being "eco-terrorists" because they made anti animal abuse statements not threats online.
They are in CYA mode or incompetent. That really frightens me.

I cry foul on this. Please...even the most rudimentary search engines pick up different spellings, common misspellings, etc... Doesn't the FAA do the same? FWIW, however, my name for whatever reason is CONSTANTLY misspelled on my airline tickets, no matter what I do!!!

January 1, 2006, see above.

If that amazon list didn't intrigue FBI not sure what would set off a red flag.
However, I did meet a radicalized Islamic student on a school visa (on fully funded four year scholarship and a visa that granted her refugee status) that spouted off hateful, anti-American hate speech and was told basically it's not a crime to hate Americans even make threats online.
She was not grateful to be in America with free college educated. She claimed she fled her country and her father raped and tried to honor kill her, but hated Americans even more.
I am still puzzled to this day. The mosque she was associated with in Seattle turned out to raided after 911 but she had already returned back to London.
I always thought the FBI dropped the ball or just didn't care back then.

I question that also - is there a time limit for being out of the USA if you are here on a visa? If TT alerted when he went out, but the alert had expired, and he was gone six months, it would seem a Red Flag would go up? Why would some type of warning not show?

The father, reportedly, left two years ago, so wonder how is he going to get back in? Are our borders so loosely watched that foreigners cross at will with a visa? This all seems very dangerous for the USA. Does anyone know the rules?

I heard on CNN or Fox that the family had permanent resident status because they came into the country as refugees. Now whether that is correct or requires visas for travel, I don't know. I know one of the father's many tales was that TT had to return all the way to Russia to renew his Russian passport. I've haven't heard or read anything about US visas, though.

If that amazon list didn't intrigue FBI not sure what would set off a red flag.

rsbm

If he was looked into and the list found, it may have raised some interest and was left up to see who would access it. ;) (Not that it would have been removed, just looked into.)

When and whom is going to have a funeral for him, and who is going to foot the bill, I still believe that the wife saw things do not make the connection, but I an sure the FBI are getting a lit of good info from her, but we as the public are not being told, and that is fine, it will all come out soon enough

If the daughter lived with TT, then why was the wife handing her off to go to work? Some pieces of the puzzle are missing. I have my theory about why she is saying what she's saying...
I would love to know your theory. I heard the two statements read this morning and I am still scratching my head. Her story doesn't add up, to me.

I believe he can return on a tourist visa. Not sure if there is a minimum time out of the country to apply for another visa now, but if so, then he probably met that.

I read somewhere that the father spoke with TT when he was in Russia to make sure that he returned to the US. I wonder if there was some stipulation on TT's visa that limited his time out of the country?

Also, the mother was quoted in an article as not understanding why the FBI was looking at TT for visiting his "home land". Seems like if you are in the US on refugee status, then you've walked away from your "home land" for fear of persecution and/or death.

I'm coming into this late on Websleuths, but been watching on TV continually. If this has been addressed please forgive me, I'm going to try and skim the previous pages, my computer has been giving me trouble clogging up. Has the question of where his wife lived, and if she travelled with him on the trip to Russia?

When and whom is going to have a funeral for him, and who is going to foot the bill, I still believe that the wife saw things do not make the connection, but I an sure the FBI are getting a lit of good info from her, but we as the public are not being told, and that is fine, it will all come out soon enough

Well, auntie was saying she wanted their bodies back home. Yep, even though DT is still alive. So, I'm guessing once the body (TT's) is released it will go back home.

I cry foul on this. Please...even the most rudimentary search engines pick up different spellings, common misspellings, etc... Doesn't the FAA do the same? FWIW, however, my name for whatever reason is CONSTANTLY misspelled on my airline tickets, no matter what I do!!!

But you have to show identification that validates your ticket even if it happens to be misspelled. So does he have fake id? Probably...

Well, auntie was saying she wanted their bodies back home. Yep, even though DT is still alive. So, I'm guessing once the body (TT's) is released it will go back home.

How can she get the body? Doesn't it belong to the US now?

How can she get the body? Doesn't it belong to the US now?

Once all the examinations and documentations are done, his body belongs to the family. Don't know if the young wife gets a say or not, but would think she would let the family take him back home since they are kind of insistent on it.

Have no idea how long releasing the body will take though.

Is the mother still claiming the sons didn't do it? I mean, DT has admitted it...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2013/apr/23/tsarnaevs-mother-denies-marathon-bombers-video

They are anti American govt. they've been spewing 9/11 conspiracies for years. She's saying whatever she can to garner attention & create confusion. Dissention in America imo is what she's aiming for. The fact somebody took to a blog & was interviewed by msm to inform what this mom was doing years ago says alot. She said she was spewing 9/11 crap & became difficult to be around bc of her religious beliefs. This gal wasn't degrading the Muslim faith, only stating how Mrs T changed extensively. She even mentioned something about using the bathroom & that Mrs T said it was ok since no men were in the home at the moment. Pardon me but wth? I have acquaintances of several denominations & its ridiculous to hear something like that bc the people that I know aren't like that. I worked with several wonderful Muslims for years at Citi & everyone used the restrooms. Crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin