State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem there is definitely something, something very bad that he found out but I can't see it being that because, like JA's stupid story about him being one....who'd be intimate with someone they thought was a pedophile? I can see overlooking a lot of things about a person and still having sex with them, but not that, which is why her story is so ridiculous.

What woman (or man) would not only continue having sex with someone they thought was a pedophile, but even encourage it by playing along with the spiderman underwear and schoolgirl outfit. Her biggest mistake in this trial IMO. At least the most glaring lie of so many.

I think the bad thing... was actually a lot of bad things... all the crazy things you've done ie... hacking,spying,slashing tires,tailing him on dates, the email to Lisa, etc etc...He had previously kept that stuff from CH,SH and LU ...and she knew it.

That it is. Rugged beauty, but beautiful nonetheless. Lived most of my first 46 years there. I'm now 18! :blushing:

My wife is from Antigonish. We own acreage there. My uncle was stationed in Halifax while in the Navy many moons ago. I spent a summer or two in visiting him and my aunt as a kid. Beautiful province and awesome, friendly people.

Were the .25 calibur bullets found at Jodi's mom's house the same brand as the .25 calibur cartridge found at the crime scene?
(There's speculation that Jodi stole a box of .25 cal bullets from grandpa, along w/ gun and stashed box of bullets at mom's house.)

Probably already answered but, no. Grandpa's gun had a magazine with 7- .25 cal FMJ hollow points stolen with it. .25 cal bullets from parents weren't the same.........but I haven't seen the warrant inventory list that was from JA's parent's house.
It's too bad nobody knows where the .25 might have been fired previous to 6-2008, and maybe they could find an old casing or bullet and match the rifling, but it was an old .25.........

HLN reporter said the sur rebuttal can go until midnight. Gonna need a lot of coffee.

I wonder if HLN is prepared to stay on the air until 6 or 7 in the morning (due to their ridiculous delays) or perhaps they will allow more than 3 minutes of testimony per 6 minutes of commercials. At their current rate they will be six or seven hours behind.

Good morning, fellow Websleuthers!! I am so glad for this week of trial to start. Really close to Justice for Travis! So many prayers and good thoughts for Travis' family and friends, and for wonderful Juan and the dedicated jurors who have given up their lives to make sure justice is done.

Thumbnail of one of my azaleas blooming justice for Travis this a.m.

DSCN0127.jpg
(Click for full uploaded size)

:floorlaugh: @ now being 18.

Seriously though I have dreamed of 4ever going there, and have read tons on the area. Last movie I saw that was filmed there was a beaut.

This may be the year that I have to go.

Well if you do go, and are in the Yarmouth area, be sure to stop into Jake's Diner on Main st. for the best donair's in the world. :rockon:

Told spousal unit..make NO plans for today, tomorrow or Friday! NO plans!! How hard is that to understand when it's all his fault I'm hooked on this case now! What does he do?? He panics about my O2 referral not going thru and makes me an appointment for TODAY!! I mean...seriously....a couple days isn't going to make any difference in getting the referral thru before the current one expires!

Good morning, fellow Websleuthers!! I am so glad for this week of trial to start. Really close to Justice for Travis! So many prayers and good thoughts for Travis' family and friends, and for wonderful Juan and the dedicated jurors who have given up their lives to make sure justice is done.

Skip on over to the court room observers thread, and read about the lovely things being done for the Alexander family, it will melt your heart.:seeya:

I wonder if HLN is prepared to stay on the air until 6 or 7 in the morning (due to their ridiculous delays) or perhaps they will allow more than 3 minutes of testimony per 6 minutes of commercials. At their current rate they will be six or seven hours behind.

:floorlaugh: Big conference meetings today at HLN

They want the ratings ($$$$) but know that all the stupid pauses will cost them viewers today, who's going to stay up all night watching Geffner shovel cow patties to the jury?

LMAO @ HLN

eek, just logged in ready for today's court and Im seeing bomb threats/suspicious in two places in Phoenix?!
Is this normal or is there a chance that todays court will be postponed?!

... wondering just how many friends JA has out there...

My wife is from Antigonish. We own acreage there. My uncle was stationed in Halifax while in the Navy many moons ago. I spent a summer or two in visiting him and my aunt as a kid. Beautiful province and awesome, friendly people.

I bet she taught you how to pronounce it properly too. :floorlaugh: It's funny to hear how some tourists pronounce it when they come off the ferry, which btw I hear rumours that the ferry will soon be back in service.

Someone asked yesterday about a timeline of events in May. I've put together something for that month and very detailed information for June, citing sources wherever possible. If anyone can add to this, please feel free to do so.

5/28 25 caliber handgun stolen from JA’s grandparent’s home; break-in reported around 3:30 pm. Email from JA to Travis first mention of Cancun.

6/1 JA journal with long entry. Per ALV, subject is going to visit Darryl, Matt and Ryan. Entry talks about mentioning trip to Travis, who is guilting her into coming to Mesa, but JA stands ground. Per ALV, JA said she had talked to Travis on the phone on 6/1 telling him about her plans to see Ryan, however Verizon phone records show no contact between TA & JA on this date. ALV says text messages are conversational.

Snipped and BBM
5/28 Interesting the Cancun trip came up here.

6/1 ALV thinks it's ok for the defendant to be visiting three other men besides Travis! Yeah, that's a sure sign of BWS! :stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz