NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left the room for a moment... did they break for lunch or did my video feed go out on me again?

I think we broke for lunch... not sure, my computer went down.

I'm late getting here. Our freezer went out yesterday, I didn't know it until this morning. I am now cooking 2 huge Boston butt roasts on the grill, 3 turkeys in the oven, and boiling 2 large chickens. Since the meats were all very large they were still very cold and good. I let the rest of the stuff go to the dump--including the freezer. Glad it's not Monday because I would hate to start the week like this.

What time should we arrive for the feast -- I just finished making a big banana pudding, so I'll bring that and I'm a fixin' to make a big batch of my special baked beans, so I'll bring them, too. I'll just tell our next-door neighbors, that we won't be going over there for dinner, we have to go East and help out a friend...

Bless your heart -- but yeah, you can't lose all that good stuff. How maddening...

Debbie Peterson - used to belong to the LDS church in Durham that Janet and Raven attended.

Debbie goes to their home to access their needs to receive help from the bishop and the LDS church. Enters front door, goes to kitchen to discuss a food order from the church.
Raven insisted on showing Debbie around instead of Janet. This is unusual.

Janet sat quietly at the table rather than take the roll a woman usually does pertaining to Debbie's help. Debbie dealt exclusively with Raven.

Holy Cow asking Witness if she went on Websleuths *omfg Trisha* what up with that.

Angela Shuff - forensics manager at Durham PD.

Oooh, will this be the blood in the vehicle analyzation ?

Just now, the DT asked Mrs. Peterson if she had ever gone on WEBSLEUTHS to find out anything about Janet. She replied, "Not really."

Just now, during the streamed trial of Raven Abaroa. Hmmmmm.

Just now, the DT asked Mrs. Peterson if she had ever gone on WEBSLEUTHS to find out anything about Janet. She replied, "Not really."

Just now, during the streamed trial of Raven Abaroa. Hmmmmm.
dang - just got back - anything about the blood yet?
WS will be FAMOUS!! lol

I think the DT has a personal grudge about WS for some reason.

Agreed. What is on there (WS) that makes him ask these questions?? I'll bet a buck he asked each & every prospective juror about reading on WS.

ETA: No testimony on blood yet.

Does your homeowners policy cover spoiled food? We added that to ours after Hurricane Fran. Sorry to hear all this. :please:

Yes, we have that but we have a $500.00 deductible and I don't think our loss was that great.
Good to see you Glee!!

Agreed. What is on there (WS) that makes him ask these questions?? I'll bet a buck he asked each & every prospective juror about reading on WS.

ETA: No testimony on blood yet.
In his OS the DT mentioned that ***** on WS kept track of Raven's every move, and really sort of insinuated that was why this case was re-opened.
I looked up the name, and he is just an advocate for Janet's family. Bless him.

BBL - watching the other trial for a few hours, but will keep this one in my heart.

What time should we arrive for the feast -- I just finished making a big banana pudding, so I'll bring that and I'm a fixin' to make a big batch of my special baked beans, so I'll bring them, too. I'll just tell our next-door neighbors, that we won't be going over there for dinner, we have to go East and help out a friend...

Bless your heart -- but yeah, you can't lose all that good stuff. How maddening...

Oh my gosh, banana pudding would hit the spot! Bring your neighbors too, everybody come. I swear, I wish you all could as there is enough food here to feed a small 3rd world country.
We planted the garden during the trial's lunch break and then I took a much needed nap and just woke. I hate old age and these blasted naps every afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member