NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first part of this young man's testimony. Did he say Raven stayed for the entire game?
If not : what if he left soccer early, home to kill Janet, go get Gatorade as if he's on his way home from soccer to establish alibi?
Did we hear the times stamp on the receipt for the Gatorade?

He said (I guess this is the same guy) that RA was late to the game. Hmmmm. Fits with my theory that he killed her before he left home to go play soccer. Good sense should have told RA not to leave early, especially since he arrived late. Plus, maybe even he would not want to go back in that room again... But I'm not RA, and I'm not on trial for murder....

I was watching WTVD (why, I dunno) on the first day -- maybe sound -- and they cut out early after lunch, @ 3:00pm EDT or so, so I guess this is just how they do it. I've watched WRAL only since -- except today. Oh well, we get what we get.

And no verdict on the Jodi Arias case, altho the jury did come back from lunch early -- good sign, meaning they think they're close? Who knoze?

Back to HLN (arrrrgggghhhh!), I guess.

I'm glad you folks are stickin' with this Abaroa case, tho. It's nice to have a tight, smart little group!!

:rollercoaster:

:balloons:

:up:

:grouphug::grouphug:

This is us, Peeps.

((((hugs to one and all -- including our great mods!))))

I missed all of yesterday and today it appears I'm here all by myself, waaaaaa.
Good morning Sleuthers!

I'm here. I'm just so frustrated with the streaming connection. It's rare that I get to hear a complete question or a complete answer. The buffering is terrible.

It's so much easier watching the videos at night, but then I end up talking to myself like I did last night.

Cathy is breaking my heart.

I'm here. I'm just so frustrated with the streaming connection. It's rare that I get to hear a complete question or a complete answer. The buffering is terrible.

It's so much easier watching the videos at night, but then I end up talking to myself like I did last night.

Cathy is breaking my heart.

So sorry about the buffering issues. So far, I'm having none.
I have been listening to this witness very carefully, can see and hear the pain.

Having two threads going at once is making me crazy too. I'm going to try to stick to the #2 thread until a mod comes by and maybe merges them or closes this one.

I don't like the way the defense atty is questioning this witness. He is being hostile toward her.

Having two threads going at once is making me crazy too. I'm going to try to stick to the #2 thread until a mod comes by and maybe merges them or closes this one.

Oh,,,,are we on another Abaroa thread this morning? I looked and didn't see another.

Oh lord, he just asked her about WebSleuths. What's up with these foolish defense folks!

Hi, Little Gang - Finally checking in. Acccckkkkkkkk!

Flash:

He just asked her if she'd ever read on WEBSLEUTHS!!

She said no. This man is "eat up with it" as we used to say in high school.

Q: On the internet? A. Yes.

Hi, Little Gang - Finally checking in. Acccckkkkkkkk!

Flash:

He just asked her if she'd ever read on WEBSLEUTHS!!

She said no. This man is "eat up with it" as we used to say in high school.

Q: On the internet? A. Yes.

I just mentioned the same thing. What's up with this defense team and WS?
Good morning Born! I am going to be in and out today, missed yesterday, but it doesn't appear that I missed too much.

Dang, he just asked her about her being on WS again. The man is obsessed.

Is this guy afraid of WS? Or does he go home everyday & read it? What is this thing he has for this site?

We're just folks who like to follow trials, and we try hard to be champions of the victim, and to observe the world of good/bad/so-so judges, prosecutors, def. attys, LE, and other citizens.

Just a bunch of usually intelligent people who like to share ideas, theories, and who like to see if we can do research, etc., to find out more about the case we're watching. We're not a bunch of gripers or complainers or bitter or vindictive folks (those people don't stay long on this kind of site) or rabble rousers or lowlifes or criminals! Sheesh!!

What other thread, please, LL&S? Another Abaroa thread?

What other thread, please, LL&S? Another Abaroa thread?

I asked her about another thread as well a bit earlier and I think she hasn't come back to this one since. I couldn't find another Abaroa thread, I looked twice this morning but I may have overlooked it. If you find it, please send the link here!

I asked her about another thread as well a bit earlier and I think she hasn't come back to this one since. I couldn't find another Abaroa thread, I looked twice this morning but I may have overlooked it. If you find it, please send the link here!

Here is the link to the other thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208164"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208164[/ame]

I guess it's me & you, East! I didn't see any folks other than myself when I found it & looked.

Maybe the Defense Atty did it..... Divide & conquer, lol. JK. He still seems to be a pretty good guy. Better than many I've seen.....

BORN!!!! Did you see the new link posted above!! I'm going there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels