NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! He accessed that information on the day of the murder!

Yep! He accessed that information on the day of the murder!
I have a sick son and had to run to the store.... what info did he access and what was damning about it in your opinion.

(sorry, the universe is conspiring against me watching this trial live)

I have a sick son and had to run to the store.... what info did he access and what was damning about it in your opinion.

(sorry, the universe is conspiring against me watching this trial live)
In opposition of work policy, he had his company's information on his personal computer, and used his own computer to "work from home". He accessed the medical terminology site from his personal computer, but the access was to his work related sites, so it was documented by the company.
He has no logical reason for accessing that site - except perhaps for his PERSONAL use.
It is very damning IMO.

Hope your son feels better!! We'll keep you up to date, so don't worry if you need to attend to him.

Anyone have live feed? I had it, it was buffering, so I refreshed, and now it's GONE!!

Early lunch break?

Thanks JJ.... my dear son is an adult so he can attend to his own damn self! LOL! I ran and got him some Pepto and Gatorade and some lite soup is all. He'll be fine.

Yep, early lunch break, btw.

OMG - this is SO damning. He accessed the medical terminology page on his computer!! On his own company site!

I'm not clear now on the date. I THINK it was on the 26th? but I'm not sure now - I'm confused.

:seeya:
Hi, Y'all - I'm here!! I didn't catch the date, but it was around THE date. Garrettson (sp?) was a VGood witness. And at this point in RA's life, we are seeing more & more failure in his professional life. Just like Young.

Birds of a feather?

This looking at med stuff is very common w/murderers who are at least somewhat computer-savvy. Remember that Young also looked up "suffocation" or "strangulation" or something similar?? Idiot-thing to do, IMO. But he thought he was smarter than everyone else... And he really did have a pretty well-thought-out murder plan. But our little Gracie, bless her, took him down.
icon10.gif

I hope there is a "Gracie" in this case, too!

Hmmmm Are we STILL on lunch break? More judge duties, possibly?
Does your feed say it has not started yet? I only know enough about computers to be dangerous, so I'm always a little worried I'm doing something wrong.
No feed yet, right?

Program Alert: Due to the threat of severe weather in Durham, WRAL is currently unable to provide afternoon testimony in the first-degree murder trial of Raven Abaroa.

I saw they started to have some trouble with their feed about a half hour before they broke. Grrrrrr. This was keeping my mind off everything! Is abc11 airing?

I saw they started to have some trouble with their feed about a half hour before they broke. Grrrrrr. This was keeping my mind off everything! Is abc11 airing?
Thank you, thank you - I forgot about abc. They have audio only, but I'll take it.

I missed the first part of this young man's testimony. Did he say Raven stayed for the entire game?
If not : what if he left soccer early, home to kill Janet, go get Gatorade as if he's on his way home from soccer to establish alibi?
Did we hear the times stamp on the receipt for the Gatorade?

I missed the first part of this young man's testimony. Did he say Raven stayed for the entire game?
If not : what if he left soccer early, home to kill Janet, go get Gatorade as if he's on his way home from soccer to establish alibi?
Did we hear the times stamp on the receipt for the Gatorade?

Sorry, I don't know the answers to those questions, I just got here. :banghead: :please:

ABC has video today. Or at least they did..... I spoke too soon..... where did it go?

I'm going to have to wait and just watch the whole thing tonight. I can't get either one to come in. Do you think they'll have the sections they couldn't live stream, too?

The last thing I heard (no pic) was the fingerprint gal - and the part I heard - she didn't say where she found the fingerprints! This is frustrating to me.

And - ok- I *may** be a little on edge today. lol Waiting on the Arias jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$