Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget people like the Kardashians. I wish Charles Ramsey had his own reality show. I'd watch. I love what he has to say.

ITA! He has guts, the heart in the right place, and a good mouth! :D

The reference to her only being 4'7" tall and that she was mentally impaired, leads me to wonder if she has Turner Syndrome. The short stature is typically a dead giveaway to that genetic disease.

I am wondering if Castro was aware that these girls were both special ed. Maybe he was their school bus driver.

Yes, that is what I thought, too. My daughter has Turners. But they usually can't have children. So, probably not.

I have a 9 year old daughter that is 4'10. I can definitely see Michelle being mistaken for a 9 year old if she's only 4'7". That is TINY!

And the other man who claims to have participated in the rescue said she was dirty, wearing old clothes, and had filthy yellow teeth. What to believe? She was wearing a lot of gold rings in the hospital photo. The little girl looked to be wearing some too. Odd.

Ariel called Amandas family the week she disappeared and said he married her. He called from her cell phone. Therefore, she must have been his favorite slave.

Was this on tv or printed in the press somewhere?

Can't link it but Michelle Knight's photo was on Fox's Greta Van Sustern just now. She is extremely pretty, looks similar to Amanda but with light brown Farrah Fawcett style haircut.

Oops sorry just saw another photo of Michelle that another poster put up sorry! But the one Greta had is a different photo, she looks a little older and prettier.

It may be a little soon to suggest this, and we probably need to hear more info, but so many people are really moved by the plight of Michelle seemingly having no support-- I wonder if it would somehow be possible for WSers to get some kind of care-package together for her at some point with cards or encouragement and support and other things? Just a thought. I'm a Mennonite and we have something called "showers" where when a person is in need people "shower" them with cards and whatever they need. Backchannel me if you want to brainstorm.

Dispatcher who took 911 call from missing Cleveland woman Amanda Berry under review

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...woman-amanda-berry-under-review#ixzz2Sf6ReDZs

Good! And you would think that after Amanda said she had been kidnapped and was afraid he was going to come back the operator might have thought to suggest that she go inside the neighbors home for safety, but noooooooo! I think it would have been quite interesting had AC showed up after the call was placed to 911, but glad he didn't because I wouldn't want Charles to get into trouble!

I have a 9 year old daughter that is 4'10. I can definitely see Michelle being mistaken for a 9 year old if she's only 4'7". That is TINY!

I'm 5' 1" and get mistaken for a young teen everyday... it sux!!

I'm a 30 yr. old mother!

It may be a little soon to suggest this, and we probably need to hear more info, but so many people are really moved by the plight of Michelle seemingly having no support-- I wonder if it would somehow be possible for WSers to get some kind of care-package together for her at some point with cards or encouragement and support and other things? Just a thought. I'm a Mennonite and we have something called "showers" where when a person is in need people "shower" them with cards and whatever they need. Backchannel me if you want to brainstorm.

That would be a great thing to do! She needs to know she is loved and I don't think she's going to get it from her mother! Sick! Makes me want to scream and never stop!

I'm catching up this afternoon/evening after staying up all night to watch the press conf this morning. Thanks so much to everyone who's been summarizing some of the key points from the interviews and such today as I know I wouldn't be able to catch up on all of them. Off to continue catching up but I wanted to post this thank you before I go any further.

Looks like lots has come out today! So sad. I'm so afraid of what more they'll find. :( I keep trying to tell myself at least whatever they find may lead to some answers for other families as well. Leading to other girls (alive) would be even better. I know it's unlikely but how unlikely was it that Amanda, Gina, and Michelle would ever be found? You never know...

I'm 4'11 in height at age 18. It wouldn't be surprising to hear Michelle gets mistaken for being younger than she is, I always get asked if I'm old enough to see certain movies or even treated to the kids menu at restaurants.

I am worried we might not have heard anything about or from Michelle because she may be unable to provide consent for any information to be released. She may need a POA appointed to her before anything on her condition is released and if that is the case the POA would have to be court appointed . I would assume with her family history the her mother is not a viable option .

Maybe that is why they took her child away.

In the days and months to come, we will hear of atrocities that these girls (now women, had to bear).
They were kidnapped and used as Sex Slaves.
They were starved, beaten and tortured. Right here in the United States of America, just a few miles from their homes.
Big question.
Did neighbors really make repeated reports about strange going ons?
If they did and law enforcement was laxidasical about following up, when they had Three missing girls within a short mile radious.
Then all hell should come down on the Chief of police and everyone of his deputies. Obviously these cases were construed as runaways.
But. If neighbors called in reports of naked women crawling around a backyard. I am shocked.

Not just law enforcement, But The neighbors!
Really? You see naked women crawling- you report that to the police, and you are done?
That's it, time for dinner?

This story is Not just about these victims.
This story is about the idiot, cowardley human who walks away from something that may upset his world.
And. The hero, who did what his Mama told himto do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member