Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT, but relevant: Have you seen the movie, "Hard Candy"? That would be sweet X 3!

anyone else notice n the hospital photo that Amanda was n the same white tank top she escaped n... she wasn't going to leave her daughter's side! no hospital gown, or bracelet!

Hoping we find out what but exactly AC drove and what schools he serviced. Certainly the media are on to this! Monster!

I think the school was Lincoln Heights? I know it had lincoln in the name. If you look at the map of the missing girls, the school is in the boundaries of the missing.

That would be a great thing to do! She needs to know she is loved and I don't think she's going to get it from her mother! Sick! Makes me want to scream and never stop!

This is something that needs to be run by Tricia. If you want to do this, you should contact Tricia to see if it would be ok.

anyone else notice n the hospital photo that Amanda was n the same white tank top she escaped n... she wasn't going to leave her daughter's side! no hospital gown, or bracelet!

Saw that. As Charles noted, "wife-beater t shirt". Got to love that man!

Bill Hemmer is on OReilly now and said that the local fox affiliate just told him that Michele Knight was struck in the head and she may have ' structural damage' to her face and hearing loss. Perhaps this is why no photos . Also , she said that there was ANOTHER woman/girl in the house when she got there, Michele. I don't have a link mods, sorry, but I'm sure this is findable maybe at his twitter.

Maybe that is why they took her child away.

A few post back it said Michelles mother's boyfriend was the reason the child was removed from my understanding. I don't remember word for word.

Whoa!!!! Watching O'Reilly. Bill Hemmer is reporting - saying that he's heard that Michelle was beat over the head and may have facial structure damage. Also that there were multiple babies born - no idea where those children are now. Also that there was another woman - name not released - but there was a picture of her up on the wall of the basement with her name and RIP under it. OMG.

JMHO

Kseals, you said yesterday that we should just google her name, but there is barely anything and there was even less yesterday.

Where did you find information?

In the days and months to come, we will hear of atrocities that these girls (now women, had to bear).
They were kidnapped and used as Sex Slaves.
They were starved, beaten and tortured. Right here in the United States of America, just a few miles from their homes.
Big question.
Did neighbors really make repeated reports about strange going ons?
If they did and law enforcement was laxidasical about following up, when they had Three missing girls within a short mile radious.
Then all hell should come down on the Chief of police and everyone of his deputies. Obviously these cases were construed as runaways.
But. If neighbors called in reports of naked women crawling around a backyard. I am shocked.

Not just law enforcement, But The neighbors!
Really? You see naked women crawling- you report that to the police, and you are done?
That's it, time for dinner?

This story is Not just about these victims.
This story is about the idiot, cowardley human who walks away from something that may upset his world.
And. The hero, who did what his Mama told himto do.
The woman was not "crawling" She was walking from the back door into the backyard. Ariel told her to go back in when he found out someone saw them. He then put a tarp of some kind to cover the back yard from view .

I think the school was Lincoln Heights? I know it had lincoln in the name. If you look at the map of the missing girls, the school is in the boundaries of the missing.

OMG. How many of the other girls still missing had developmental or learning problems? These monsters preyed on the most vulnerable!

Maybe that is why they took her child away.

The interview someone posted the article with Michelle's mother said that it was Michelle's mother's boyfriends fault her child was taken, some abuse.

Whoa!!!! Watching O'Reilly. Bill Hemmer is reporting - saying that he's heard that Michelle was beat over the head and may have facial structure damage. Also that there were multiple babies born - no idea where those children are now. Also that there was another woman - name not released - but there was a picture of her up on the wall of the basement with her name and RIP under it. OMG.

JMHO

Just when you think you have seen and heard it all. How much more can society handle before it snaps!

This is a really dumb question but how do I message Tricia? Thanks!!
At the very bottom of this page - you'll see "view forum leaders" - if you click on that you'll get a list of the mods and Tricia. You can then select to PM her with your request.

HTH

In the days and months to come, we will hear of atrocities that these girls (now women, had to bear).
They were kidnapped and used as Sex Slaves.
They were starved, beaten and tortured. Right here in the United States of America, just a few miles from their homes.
Big question.
Did neighbors really make repeated reports about strange going ons?
If they did and law enforcement was laxidasical about following up, when they had Three missing girls within a short mile radious.
Then all hell should come down on the Chief of police and everyone of his deputies. Obviously these cases were construed as runaways.
But. If neighbors called in reports of naked women crawling around a backyard. I am shocked.

Not just law enforcement, But The neighbors!
Really? You see naked women crawling- you report that to the police, and you are done?
That's it, time for dinner?

This story is Not just about these victims.
This story is about the idiot, cowardley human who walks away from something that may upset his world.
And. The hero, who did what his Mama told himto do.

What disturbs me about these abductions and the recent Anthony Sowell story (he abducted, killed and buried multiple women on the eastside of Cleveland) is the lack of trust between police and the Cleveland community. If you listen to Charles Ramsey's interviews he shows a total distain for Cleveland Police. Is this a reflection of how the police views the public they are to serve?

OT, but relevant: Have you seen the movie, "Hard Candy"? That would be sweet X 3!

Oh I just had the most evil chuckle when I read that. Shall we get together later and plan? Lol! Notice I said lol at the end.

This is a really dumb question but how do I message Tricia? Thanks!!

I think if you click on the little red triangle above and to the right of this post, you can address a message to her.

The woman was not "crawling" She was walking from the back door into the backyard. Ariel told her to go back in when he found out someone saw them. He then put a tarp of some kind to cover the back yard from view .

No, there is another report. Some neighbors saw three men with three women on all fours, on leashes, naked. Separate from the one woman walking around.

ETA - here's a link:

Another neighbor told Lugo she saw three naked young girls on all fours wearing leashes being led by three men in the backyard.

http://now.msn.com/naked-women-on-leashes-reportedly-seen-where-missing-women-were-found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny