Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you seen her picture? I've yet to see it anywhere.

http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/michelle-knight-the-story-you-dont-know/

michelle1.jpeg

Barbara Knight and a cousin said they are frustrated by a lack of information from city police. They said they have yet to be told where Michelle was taken after leaving the hospital and when they can see her.

Knight also said she gave police a photo of her daughter when she filed the missing-persons report years ago and is disheartened that it has not appeared in media accounts alongside those of Berry and DeJesus.

The family has no other photo of Michelle to provide to the media.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde....html#incart_river_default#incart_maj-story-1

May not be in Michelle's best interests at this time...have read that Michelle's twin brother (Mother abandoned him) has visited her.

Michele and her brother may have clued authorities in on the mother and asked that she be kept away. Or, other family may have contacted someone.

The reference to her only being 4'7" tall and that she was mentally impaired, leads me to wonder if she has Turner Syndrome. The short stature is typically a dead giveaway to that genetic disease.

I am wondering if Castro was aware that these girls were both special ed. Maybe he was their school bus driver.

He did drive the special Ed bus! Remember, he got in trouble for going through the Wendys drive thru with a special Ed girl on the bus. He told her to lay down and shut up, b----.

It was on Anderson Cooper tonite that Amanda asked him to go get food for the baby. When he left to do this she knew she only had a short time period. So Amanda Orchestrated her and the girls rescue!

hmmm... baby? i guess u cld call ur 6 yr old a baby, but ibfant babies do need to hve certain food that he wldn't hve had a stock of. and obviously a baby can't eat mcdonalds

Oh my God I'm crying so hard. Charles Ramsey being interviewed on Anderson Cooper. He said if they try to give him any reward money, he's telling them to give it to the girls. He started talking about responsibility, how we can't just say it's none of our business, and he feels guilty and can't sleep at night because all this has been going on right next door to him. He pulled out his pay check, and said to Anderson that he had a pay check he gets every week, so any reward money goes to the girls.

Paraphrased. Oh my God I love this guy so much. A true American hero. And a good, good man.

Forget people like the Kardashians. I wish Charles Ramsey had his own reality show. I'd watch. I love what he has to say.

Nor if anyone else was remaining in the home.
Yes. Like the only role is to dispatch police. Pathetic. I've had to call 911 many times (elderly parents) and have seen it all. These people need to be trained. BIG TIME. Talk to the police when they arrive? You've got to be kidding. That person should resign.

moo

And the other man who claims to have participated in the rescue said she was dirty, wearing old clothes, and had filthy yellow teeth. What to believe? She was wearing a lot of gold rings in the hospital photo. The little girl looked to be wearing some too. Odd.

At the beginning of this story (them being found, I mean) I saw a video where a relative commented that in the hospital photo of Amanda she still had on her necklace and ring(s) and eyebrow ring. I didn't take particular note of it at the time and don't have a link saved to back this up but I'm certain I read this comment. Perhaps the jewelry she's wearing now is the same that she had on when she went missing. It reminds me of the little butterfly ring Jaycee Dugard had hidden away the whole time she was held captive.

hmmm... baby? i guess u cld call ur 6 yr old a baby, but ibfant babies do need to hve certain food that he wldn't hve had a stock of. and obviously a baby can't eat mcdonalds

I bet baby Charles Ramsey could! :rockon:

Where have you seen her picture? I've yet to see it anywhere.

It is now on television but someone posted it here in this thread. Look in the first few pages, I do not know how to put a photo in. It is her high school photo.

Angel, the other guy that helped get her out of the house, said she was dirty and that her child didn't have any clothes on.

Still, I'm wondering if she was his favorite. Afterall, he apparently allowed her to keep her baby. When Castro had the little girl at the park over the weekend, a neighbor said that Castro said the girl belonged to "his girlfriend." Was she smart enough to play along with the hope that one day he would trust her enough that she could make a break for it? In his twisted mind did he really think of her as his girlfriend? She obviously doesn't have a mental impairment (as it has been stated that the other 2 girls do). Just a guess, but I would be willing to bet that she was like the mama bear trying to not only protect her own child, but also the other 2 women.

Among other qualities, likely, Amanda possesses high emotional intelligence.

I am glad Amanda was found and her daughter before it was to late. I wish Amanda and the others could have been found alot sooner. But this child will now have a chance at recieving a good childhood, and her education. She wont be so far behind with her studys as it could have been if she would have been found later. I'm assuming she wasn't enrolled in school.

i read where it was said Michelle was n middle school at the time (which i thought was really weird considering her age) but this is her high school photo so....

ha ha McDonalds has to come up with a new hero sandwich named after 'The Charles'-thats awesome

I'm sure that if the child were naked, she was provided with clothing at the hospital or maybe by a neighbor or someone while waiting for the police.

And the other man who claims to have participated in the rescue said she was dirty, wearing old clothes, and had filthy yellow teeth. What to believe? She was wearing a lot of gold rings in the hospital photo. The little girl looked to be wearing some too. Odd.

I am worried we might not have heard anything about or from Michelle because she may be unable to provide consent for any information to be released. She may need a POA appointed to her before anything on her condition is released and if that is the case the POA would have to be court appointed . I would assume with her family history the her mother is not a viable option .

I do not think he would name a kidnapped woman that everyone has been searching for. I was thinking more along the lines of claiming his daughter was the new mother. Perhaps claiming it was a daughter he had out of wedlock that no one even heard of. It would be a way of having his new born baby in his life posing as its Grandpa.

As I said it was not any name like the women either, as if he was disguising a name. I said this because the OP said she didnt remember the name as if it was, maybe as you said, his posing as a Grandpa but it is his actual grandson. That is why I said it is no where near any of their names, its his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname