Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. She is still in control. And this will not stop when she is given the death penalty. I've finally accepted the fact that she will be acting like this until the day she dies. And as long as we give her attention, it fuels the fire. I'm guilty of this by watching the trial on TV, participating in this forum, and talking about it with my friends. But I vow, once the death penalty comes down, I'm outta here.

Yes, except I don't think CMJA would like the kind of attention she gets from our group. For the same reason she wants victim impact statements taped.

You can stay here for sure!

O/T. On this Mother's Day, i also wanted to join in giving big hugs to member Rosemary Pierce whose son Kyle is battling cancer and going through some really tough treatments, to member Chijojo, whose mother just passed away, and to all our members whose mothers are no longer with us.

:grouphug:

So who is to be more aggravated......her (JA) or US for being made to wait??

Here is a little gift for JA to play while in the ward....LOL

aggravation-game.jpg

:floorlaugh: :jail: :floorlaugh: :jail:

I forgot to mention that when I saw the thread titled :floorlaugh:

I don't have the time points for this comments, but quite frankly, if you haven't watched the JM's closing remarks, you should. They are not only entertaining, but educational as well. ( I will say that my recollection is that those comments were made within the first hour of the closing arguments, but I won't guarantee it.)

You don't need time points for expressing your opinion about his remarks. I agreeeee with yours, btw.

I think time points and links are needed with accusations or declarations of opinion expressed as fact. JMO

Mickee Daniels has a new video up as of last night! For those who like it is a long one but I have heard it is good. Saw this information on another thread. headed over to watch it now.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh:

I think the board decided last night that Arias lied ... shocker ... to Darryl about how much they really cost.

They still do look as if she got them mail order so she could insert and inflate herself.

Ha ! Wonder if they came with a little air pump like my sons basketball did?:floorlaugh:

I think the board decided last night that Arias lied ... shocker ... to Darryl about how much they really cost.

They still do look as if she got them mail order so she could insert and inflate herself.
Im familar with La Jolla. Theres no way she got a boob job for only 300 dollars in La Jolla. She may have crossed the boarder.

Im familar with La Jolla. Theres no way she got a boob job for only 300 dollars in La Jolla. She may have crossed the border.

Well gotta go shortly and have a shower here and get ready for Mothers day.

Gotta put on some make up and put some *blush* on my cheeks

DSC_0413.JPG

Hey guys, I don't normally follow here but thought ya'll might want to know SNL had a skit with JA in it last night, testifying about benghazi. LOL, it was brief but fairly funny if you want to check out nbc.com for it. Thanks for hanging through the whole trial, so I can sneak in every 3 wks and get updates !

I usually just lurk and like post's on here but I just had to comment on this.

I could only watch the first few minutes of this "skit" before I had to turn it off. I didn't find it funny at all and feel they not only made a mockery of 4 dead Americans killed in a terrorist attack at a U.S. embassy, but also made a mockery of Travis Alexander, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight.

I found it disgusting that they found humor in other people's misery and heartbreak. I haven't watched SNL in many many years and plan to never watch that show again. There is NOTHING funny about the Bengazi hearings or Travis Alexander's death or those poor girls, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight being kidnapped, raped for years and held hostage. I was appalled by it.

Welcome back to the loving embrace of all of humanity Travis. Jodi tried to destroy even your reputation but did not succeed!!!

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow...

Isaiah 1:18

I will be shocked if Jodi is actually in court on the 15th. I think she has more shenanigans up her sleeve. Can they force her? Can they proceed without her? She absolutely does not want to face the Alexander family after being convicted. She is no longer in control (not that she ever was but now even she realizes it) and she can not stand that.

Jodi sealed her own fate. She sucked on the stand. Regardless of whose idea it was to put her there, she didn't have to come across as an ice princess. That was her own doing. She is not one bit likable. Her attitude was " Yeah, I did it. So what?" She deserves the death penalty and she will get it.

She will be there unless her attorneys (assuming they're still her attorneys) somehow, by some miracle, find someone to claim she's not competent. It's all about her. She wants the attention and the longer this drags out, the less interested people will be in her. If it's a couple of months before this phase takes place, the public will have moved on to another case, or other interest and whether she gets the DP or LWOP will be a footnote on all the newscasts and won't be televised by HLN. I'm sure she hates that thought with a passion. She wants to be front and center come Wednesday and I think she's going to put on a show when she makes her statement and she's beside herself with excitement over it.

She did not want to be shipped off to the psych ward, but her words got her into this mess and now she has to do what Sheriff Joe says. She's not insane, nor is she suicidal. She's plain evil and manipulates the system for two purposes -- to call attention to herself and to torture the Alexander family and Travis' friends.

:twocents:

holy cats! she still insists travis was a pedophile. even if he was, which is absolutely ridiculous, that still doesn't excuse killing him. (oops, i forgot, she claimed she was so afraid of him for knowing his secret life that she had ptsd and killed him out of fear for her life when he lunged at her for dropping the camera. yet she claims he "guilted" her into stopping to see him on her way to utah. where was her fear of him then? can she get any more stupid? so far does anyone think she has any grounds for appeal for a new trial? i can't see it happeneing. she had every possible chance there is. i can't imagine any dt that would want to take it. i think she'l take the stand again this week, she's probably going over/ rehearsing what she's going to say in the psych ward as we speak.

Do you think Mr Martinez has been able to sneak in a celebratory dinner at least? What must it feel like to spend 3.5 years of your life planning this trial going into it with such uncertainty (ie. enter any Jury) And come out the winner. That pressure to get Justice for a family, the victim wow.

I would just love to know he is happy? Or greatly relieved and can really go home and smile and have that sense all this hard work did pay off.

The difficulty level to be up against a multi-person Defense team with massive latitude to say anything they want about the person that died...they mounted a very big and dirty defense.

I'm still replaying the Verdict on YouTube.

Ugggghhhh. I could have sworn I bookmarked the site I want to speak to regarding ALV. It was called something like psychology and the law, and its a blog where these two professions intersect, and evaluates the situations according. They had an entire write-up with regard to ALV's CV and Juan's attacks on its validity. This particular post spoke specifically about ALV's claim to have 4 "published" works cited on her CV. It was a fascinating read, and the person writing the blog detailed how far ALV misleads on that part of her CV.

I'd really love to quote it, but without the source I know I shouldn't. Does this sound familiar to anyone?????

One point that was made that I feel is ok to restate, is the psychologist writing this piece believes the reason ALV was never "caught" before is bc in all her years of work her credentials were never challenged. When someoner provides their experience at a conference or other speaking engagement, NO ONE questions it...not so obviously in a court of law.

IMO this illustrates a concept I've contended from the beginning...ALV is a SELF PROCLAIMED expert, and while decades of in the trenches experience means a great deal...other than a Master's that experience is all she has. There is no certification for her experience, and clearly listing every speaking engagement she has made over the years, along with "published" works is the only thing that validates her career.

Whew...didn't mean to go off, but her demeanor and bias has enraged me!!!

:lol: gonna quote myself b/c i found the source!

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi...-martinez-challenges-laviolettes-credentials/

the whole thing is very enlightening, but here are two noteworthy passages.

Ms. LaViolette lists 18 publications on her Curriculum Vitae (CV). Her book is listed twice since there was a second edition. A third edition of her book is scheduled for release April 23, 2013. If she counts the third edition of the book, she would then have 19 publications.

Peer Reviewed Publications

According to her CV, Ms. LaViolette lists four journal articles. Journal articles are typically peer reviewed. Were Ms. LaViolettes’ peer reviewed? Peer reviewed means that usually two to four reviewers, familiar with research in a particular area, carefully evaluate a manuscript, and decide whether or not it is acceptable for publication. Information about the reviewers and the review process, for these articles, could not be obtained. Let’s look at possible reasons why no information could be found[...]

Prosecutor Martinez, in his cross-examination, showed evidence that Ms. LaViolette’s CV contained mistakes or misstatements or perhaps worse. It is interesting to note that all of the ”mistakes” that he has identified and all of the ones presented in this article, if left unidentified, result in Ms. LaViolette appearing to be more prestigious and more accomplished than if the “mistakes” went unnoticed.

Ms. LaViolette, has spoken of her grand theory of domestic violence. It has gone unchallenged. Perhaps she should have left it that way. She will no longer go unchallenged. Her new high visibility public profile, no longer allows for that. Prosecutor Martinez will challenge her grand theory. In that I have confidence.

I am reminded of a quote by Nietzsche. “The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.”

as i said, its a very imformative article, and she has many more posted on this case as it relates to the other expert witnesses.

k, now i'm off to my mother's day lunch...enjoy your day everyone!

Could someone tell me the names of all of Travis' sisters?

Also, the names of his aunts (?) who sat with them throughout the trial? (I think there were 3 ladies: a blonde with longer hair, a blonde with short hair & a lady with dramatic highlights).

Thanks peeps!

OK--sisters are Tanisha, Samantha & Hillary...is this correct?

Not sure on the Aunts.
Sisters are Samantha, Tanisha, Allie & Hillary.
Brothers Gary, Greg and Steven.
Travis was a middle child. One of the tribute sites has really detailed info, tells the order and names of all the sibs, I just can not find that site again.
It was a tribute site, but not on youtube (the link is buried in the TA threads here somwhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member