Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering how he thought he could get away with that alibi. I'm assuming he'd have to log on to his work site, seems like it would show if he went idle while logged in, wouldn't it? (And I'm really asking that because I don't know) Nothing is ever really erased from your computer, but how detailed can they get with things to know exactly? Maybe he gets paid a salary and not by the hour. As long as the work gets done, that's ok with IBM?

Apparently it's unusual to be given bail on a murder charge so I guess the judge must have considered GR a low flight risk and no threat to others?

In a way I hope he doesn't lose his job - there might be something left over for the children if he still has some money coming in. Somehow I doubt it though. I suspect every last cent possible will be drained in legal fees.

I've been wondering how he thought he could get away with that alibi. I'm assuming he'd have to log on to his work site, seems like it would show if he went idle while logged in, wouldn't it? (And I'm really asking that because I don't know) Nothing is ever really erased from your computer, but how detailed can they get with things to know exactly? Maybe he gets paid a salary and not by the hour. As long as the work gets done, that's ok with IBM?

He could have been just 'listening in' on a conference call and not speaking. They often last for an hour or two, but they are invariably scheduled in advance. So if that happened, that would almost certainly imply premeditation.

Remote access of a computer is also possible, by someone else (not sure how that could be made untraceable though) or just someone sitting at his desk at home, pretending they were him?

Thank you zwiebel, (I have a lot of problems with the thanks button, anyone else?)I hadn't thought of those possibilities. I'm curious to what they have found to prove his alibi false. I wonder if they have actually found a witness to his running to the ymca?

How good could he be at his job if he could not "trick" his computer into covering for him, or at least not know that his alibi would not hold under inspection?

Does anyone know what kind of projects he managed any way? Is everything at IBM dealing with computers? Was he a project manager of a different field other than computers? It seems like he had confidence anyway, to think he could use that.

yeah the guy certainly has a lot of confidence, that's were the word con-man comes from

Thank you zwiebel, (I have a lot of problems with the thanks button, anyone else?)I hadn't thought of those possibilities. I'm curious to what they have found to prove his alibi false. I wonder if they have actually found a witness to his running to the ymca?

Me too. When I first joined, and being English, I felt obliged not to post if I couldn't say thank you! Refresh often works, or I just go back later now and say thanks.

I didn't think of that end of it - that it could have been someone seeing GR not at his computer when he said he was. I wonder.....

Does anyone know what kind of projects he managed any way? Is everything at IBM dealing with computers? Was he a project manager of a different field other than computers? It seems like he had confidence anyway, to think he could use that.

That's what I was trying to find out. All I got was his flipping email popping up, in case I wanted to ask him a question!

I feel like Jennifer's hand is gently guiding this whole process....

Well done, grand jury, well done!

"Screw justice, I want vengeance"

Apparently it's unusual to be given bail on a murder charge so I guess the judge must have considered GR a low flight risk and no threat to others?

In a way I hope he doesn't lose his job - there might be something left over for the children if he still has some money coming in. Somehow I doubt it though. I suspect every last cent possible will be drained in legal fees.

BBM

It's one thing to set bail at an amount the defendant can meet when judged not a flight risk and not a danger to others...but no conditions nor restrictions?

How can that be on a second degree murder charge of one's wife and the mother of three?

Not even an ankle bracelet to monitor him?

What about his sobriety? He must even be able to head out for a few drinks if he pleases.

If he were to desire to vacation in Florida, Hawaii or California, can he simply book a flight?

Is second degree murder of your wife and a mother not a serious enough charge in Chenango County, NY to require one or two of the most basic restrictions?

Not understanding this. How can this be:

There are no conditions for his release, according to the Chenango County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Ramsaran-indicted-by-grand-jury-for-murder-208705951.html

I feel like Jennifer's hand is gently guiding this whole process....

Well done, grand jury, well done!

"Screw justice, I want vengeance"

Did you have a sly look at camera and shout LOOK AT ME! when you said that Sharoneonta!

Good about the grand jury.. bad there are no conditions. He should be being kept away from the Renz family at the least.

Poor kids must be confused as to what on earth is happening atm. And it's young Nicole birthday today.

While I'm not thrilled that he's out on bond and that there are no conditions, it's such a small town and EVERYONE has their eye on him, I doubt he'll be able to do anything unnoticed. If the kids are returned to his custody though I'll be very disappointed.

I hear he's been spotted in store round town too, must be very uncomfortable...

I went to Center Road and the Pharsalia WMA today, for some walking. I need exercise and I was just curious. I'm not sure if I was anywhere near where JR was found. I remember someone mentioning there were flowers there? I was thinking that someone had planted some or maybe they meant wildflowers? I was near where Coy Road came out onto Center Road.

I recollect nanasbabes posted she and her daughter left a bouquet of flowers there, and saw GR cruising slowly past as they turned round.

Luckily he was in a car and not his lycra. That would have been really frightening.

ETA Sorry upstatelaura, I forgot to quote your post. We do have a clear picture way back of the exact spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57