The Incinerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I've just never read of a similar case. I can't really find any with a cursory google search. Most frame ups I can find were perpetrated by crooked Law Enforcement or prosecutors. The Wikipedia article on the subject mostly deals with frame ups in...fictional works.

It takes a wild imagination to think someone set the whole thing up just to frame DM

There could be a remote chance OC is involved and DM was a secondary accomplice ... maybe to assure his loyalty or prove himself to OC by implicating himself in a crime.

These things are common in OC to prove merit , or as initiation , or to make sure the accomplice is not working as undercover LE.

Personally I doubt major OC involvement .... too many arrows point to DM because of the specific model of truck.

I also do not feel the incinerator was purchased simply to steal one used truck and get rid of some evidence . There were probably other macabre plans not involving the automotive trade.

We shall see, Arnie M. And we eagerly await answers.

I, for one, dont know how how shocked I will be with anything, as I have come to accept that anything could have happened, (yes even including DM is guilty, as I have mentioned many times I know this could be the case). I am curious as to the details. I think others were involved, no matter what side of the coin I call, so yeah if it was just DM and MS I would be surprised by that.

Generally this doesnt happen, as you say, but in exceptional cases it can. Exceptional cases do actually exist as we see them ib the headlines once in awhile.

Maybe DM did not allow himself or his property to be used for crime and his decision backfired.

Maybe he thought he'd be the cool guy and did allow some minor chop jobs to be stored and worked on in the hangar by the boys. Then, things got out of hand and he try to pull all stops pissing off many who were quite cozy with the arrangement.

Maybe he refused oi participate in or facilitate a major drug trafficking operation.

Many decent stand up people do find themselves in the snakepit, in the real world.

IMHO then that's his own stupidity. As far as I am concerned any intelligent person would NOT let anyone tread on or take advantage of them that way. Although I hardly doubt this was the case and that is JMHO also.

If losing his freedom is worse than death to DM, then death would be a welcome respite from imprisonment.

Why hasn't he hung himself yet, then, like Ariel Castro...or why has he not spoken to LE to gain his release (gain freedom at any cost, even hanging MS out to dry)?

Do we know if he hasn't tried? Maybe he or MS have tried and we just haven't heard. I am certain we would not be privy to that information as it would also fall under the PB and could influence a jury. If by chance either one has tried or does try sometime down the road, it would just go to show guilt. Who would even attempt it unless they 'know' they are guilty. And especially if LE have direct evidence to prove guilt. If anything they would hold out until after the trial if found guilty. :moo:

If DP has shown DM direct evidence of his involvement, DM will surely throw MS under the bus. And of course vice versa with MS. MOO.

Well for some, the act of causing people suffering is more enjoyable than seeing them 'gone' JMO

Far easier to have someone else take the fall for a murder than risk yourself being caught....JMO

We have no idea how TB figures into this equation at the moment.....other than being the owner of a truck......I think at trials....both sides are revealed when necessary....regardless of any rules that may exclude such things here. For all we know someone may have known TB...... anythings possible.... JMO

For instance.... an example....

You or I have a sister in Alaska who is being stalked by some guy and said guy is harassing the hell out of her even assaulted her..... We may have an instant dislike for this guy that we don't know !!!!!! We may decide to do something about it.... like hire someone we know from our last visit to Alaska, to arrange for him to be removed from the equation...... pay the guy a chunk of cash and hey presto......job done.

In the same context... a jealous ex or a jealous admirer may want their competition removed from the equation...... plenty of scenarios imo and all feasible imo

No offense but sounds more like something created for movies. How do you suppose that person who is chosen to be the 'hitman' doesn't go to LE with this set up crime? Just take your chances hoping they don't? People do hire 'hitmen' in crimes once in awhile but the hitman usually gets caught. Even people who commit crimes and set them up to point a finger in someone elses direction, typically get caught via evidence. In the 'real world' as in this case, the perps were sloppy and the evidence lead right to them. I don't believe anyone was after DM's money either because they would have no way of knowing his financial status, just as we don't. I am sure if he had enemies he would know that and would have shared that with LE. No one would want to take over his hangar for organized crimes as it is too risky being connected with Waterloo airport. Maybe DM played the part of being interested in vehicles only to have an excuse for stolen vehicles in the hangar should someone be curious and question him. JMHO.

TB was killed and SB suffers.

DM is not suffering: he gets three hots and a cot each and every day and by his reports he has so much respect his prison peers call him "Big D"...plus he has visits from family each and every week. I think the worst thing he's dealing with is boredom.

If someone meant to make someone's life a living hell, well SB is the victim here, NOT DM.

An innocent man or woman sitting in a jail cell with crap food and a hard metal bed, surrounded by others who also do not like their current living conditions or who enjoy their 8 hours of power a day IMO is far from 'joyful' imo. Couple that with the inability to talk to family and friends and the inability to walk in the park etc...I would call it suffering.

DM is apparently in a single cell with no other occupants.... when do you suppose he gets called 'Big D' ?? On his way to court? MOO :twocents:

An innocent man or woman sitting in a jail cell with crap food and a hard metal bed, surrounded by others who also do not like their current living conditions or who enjoy their 8 hours of power a day IMO is far from 'joyful' imo. Couple that with the inability to talk to family and friends and the inability to walk in the park etc...I would call it suffering.

DM is apparently in a single cell with no other occupants.... when do you suppose he gets called 'Big D' ?? On his way to court? MOO :twocents:

MOO, until there is actual, factual proof that DM is innocent, I think you will be hard pressed to find sympathy for him in this forum, or anywhere else. As has been stated many times before TB is the victim. :moo:

Oh come on, there is a mattress on that hard metal bed.

Whe DM wrote:

I'm somewhat horrified at imagining how many innocent people might be imprisoned right now.

He should have wrote:

I'm outraged knowing innocent people like me are imprisoned right now.

He couched his words with too many modifiers for me to believe that he, or any of his prison peers, truly thinks themselves innocent.

EXACTLY!!!

I just want to add my 2 cents on this supposed letter of DM's. What I noticed was how chipper he seems in the letter. Here he is in jail charged with a brutal murder, claiming his innocence and he's joking about being called the Big "D". Big D? That would be Big Devil.

FYI... I'm starting a new thread so this one will be closing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther