Amanda Knox tried for the murder of Meredith Kercher in Italy *NEW TRIAL*#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meredith wasn't murdered at 9 AM ... what does 9:30 AM and 11 AM have to do with the case?. We don't know when Meredith was murdered, but we do know that it is between 9 PM, when she returned home from her dinner with friends, and shortly after midnight, when her father called her and the phone pinged down the road.

In a Colorado case of two missing children, a relevant tip came in months later. The fact that one ear witness to the scream reported it two weeks after the murder is irrelevant. If there was no scream, why have so many independent parties, including Knox, reported the scream?

I think you need to re-read my post and think about how you interrupted what I wrote.

Btw, Nov 26 was over 3 weeks later (not 2) till she came forward despite admitting to watching all the action on Nov 2 from her window and not reporting any scream she thought she heard through her double glazed windows.

I think you need to re-read my post and think about how you interrupted what I wrote.

Btw, Nov 26 was over 3 weeks later (not 2) till she came forward despite admitting to watching all the action on Nov 2 from her window and not reporting any scream she thought she heard through her double glazed windows.

Even if she came forward months later, as in the case of two murdered children in Evansdale, Iowa (not Colorado, sorry, too many states to keep straight), it shouldn't matter. In Iowa, a witness came forward months later, drawing attention to other tips reporting the same unusual event, in this case a scream. That could easily have happened in this case. Knox first reported the scream. I believe that Guede also mentions the scream. That's an interesting coincidence between two of the accused. The release of this information could have drawn out more witnesses. That is often how people that think they don't know anything help the case.

I realize that you want to paint the third witness for the scream as insane, or senile, perhaps deaf ... whatever will stick ... even though two other people have already reported the scream.

Knox first phoned her mother at 12:47 pm on November 2, 2007. It was a Friday. It was 4:47 am in Seattle. Knox woke up her mother with the phone call. They spoke for 88 seconds. It doesn't matter what time was quoted during trial, the question was related to the circumstances surrounding the phone call, not whether is was 12 noon or 12:47 lunch.

When Knox's mother attempted to bring up this 12:47 phone call during a prison visit, Knox cut her off and it was agreed that it was stress. Stress interfered with her ability to remember the phone call.

At the time that Knox first phoned her mother:

• she went to the cottage around 10:30 or 11 am,
  • found the frount door wide open in 50 degree temperatures,
  • left the door unlocked even though the wind blew it open
  • had a shower,
  • did the naked bath mat boogie,
  • blow dried her hair,
  • saw the feces,
  • went to Sollecito's with a mop,
  • had lunch,
  • mentioned the feces,
  • presumably cleaned up the water spill from 16 hours earlier,
  • Sollecito suggested they walk to the cottage to check out the feces rather than get the car and swing by on their way to Gubbio.
  • They are at the cottage.
  • Knox phones her mother the first time.

Second Phone Call:

• Knox shows Sollecito the scene,
  • Sollecito attempts to break down Meredith's door,
  • Knox runs around the cottage in a panic - leaning over the balcony trying to see Meredith's bedroom window,
  • they are at the door when the Postal Police arrive,
  • Filomina and friends arrive,
  • Knox give tour to Postal Police and Filomina/Friends, starting with feces
  • Knox/Sollecito go into Knox's bedroom,
  • they phone family/friends,
  • they phone Carabinieri.
  • That was the second phone call.

What happened next:

• Filomina insisted that they break down Meredith's bedroom door
  • The door was already cracked by Sollecito
  • Knox insists that Meredith routinely locked her bedroom door
  • Filomina agrees to cover the costs for the broken door
  • Knox/Sollecito have moved from her bedroom to the kitchen
  • Postal Police break door
  • Body is discovered
  • Knox is directed out the exterior door by Sollecito

After they left the crime scene:

• Filomina's friends checked their car after driving Sollecito and Knox to the police station because they were afraid that evidence was left in their vehicle
  • Knox talks about Meredith f-ing bleeding to death at the police station.
  • Knox is sitting on Sollecito's lap, sticking out her tongue

Knox writies that wanting to kll for a pizza is inappropriate

Without dissecting the rest of your 'timeline'....this particular line is totally in the wrong place Should be No2 or 3 in that list. Not even Massei went with it, Hellmann discarded it yet the pro guilt peeps just cannot give it up.

Even if she came forward months later, as in the case of two murdered children in Evansdale, Iowa (not Colorado, sorry, too many states to keep straight), it shouldn't matter. In Iowa, a witness came forward months later, drawing attention to other tips reporting the same unusual event, in this case a scream. That could easily have happened in this case. Knox first reported the scream. I believe that Guede also mentions the scream. That's an interesting coincidence between two of the accused. The release of this information could have drawn out more witnesses. That is often how people that think they don't know anything help the case.

I realize that you want to paint the third witness for the scream as insane, or senile, perhaps deaf ... whatever will stick ... even though two other people have already reported the scream.

OK, firstly, the two other people who reported a scream are consistently referred to as liars, so I am not sure why in this case you choose to believe that information.

Secondly, as previously noted, it's not really much of a coincidence that people would talk about a scream as part of a brutal murder. That would be the very first thing I think of if I imagine a murder.

On the CNN show, Anne Bremmner said she thought RG was given a deal by the Prosecutor because of the decreased sentence. :banghead:

On the CNN show, Anne Bremmner said she thought RG was given a deal by the Prosecutor because of the decreased sentence. :banghead:

Well all common sense suggests he was because the prosecution never appealed his massive sentence reduction from 30 years to 16 and now being eligible for release and back on the streets next May after only 7 years.

Yet strangely they appealed Amanda & Raffaele's convictions of 26 & 25 years wanting them increased using an special mafia law to put her (a model prisoner) in solitary confinement with no visitation rights where she probably would have gone insane.

Go figure.

That's going to forever be what the PR spin says. To explain RG naming AK and RS, they also tell everyone he got his sentence cut for that.

Neither are true but viewers of the American shows don't need to know that in their eyes.

OK, firstly, the two other people who reported a scream are consistently referred to as liars, so I am not sure why in this case you choose to believe that information.

Secondly, as previously noted, it's not really much of a coincidence that people would talk about a scream as part of a brutal murder. That would be the very first thing I think of if I imagine a murder.

Maybe it's easier to believe because it's not just one "liar" but multiple. It just so happens they confirm a fact of the crime and it coincides with the timeline.

You gotta love it everyone else in the case saying anything negative about amanda is a liar, while amanda convicted of accusing an innocent man of murder tells only the truth.

Knox first phoned her mother at 12:47 pm on November 2, 2007. It was a Friday. It was 4:47 am in Seattle. Knox woke up her mother with the phone call. They spoke for 88 seconds. It doesn't matter what time was quoted during trial, the question was related to the circumstances surrounding the phone call, not whether is was 12 noon or 12:47 lunch.

When Knox's mother attempted to bring up this 12:47 phone call during a prison visit, Knox cut her off and it was agreed that it was stress. Stress interfered with her ability to remember the phone call.

At the time that Knox first phoned her mother:

• she went to the cottage around 10:30 or 11 am,
  • found the frount door wide open in 50 degree temperatures,
  • left the door unlocked even though the wind blew it open
  • had a shower,
  • did the naked bath mat boogie,
  • blow dried her hair,
  • saw the feces,
  • went to Sollecito's with a mop,
  • had lunch,
  • mentioned the feces,
  • presumably cleaned up the water spill from 16 hours earlier,
  • Sollecito suggested they walk to the cottage to check out the feces rather than get the car and swing by on their way to Gubbio.
  • They are at the cottage.
  • Knox phones her mother the first time.

Second Phone Call:

• Knox shows Sollecito the scene,
  • Sollecito attempts to break down Meredith's door,
  • Knox runs around the cottage in a panic - leaning over the balcony trying to see Meredith's bedroom window,
  • they are at the door when the Postal Police arrive,
  • Filomina and friends arrive,
  • Knox give tour to Postal Police and Filomina/Friends, starting with feces
  • Knox/Sollecito go into Knox's bedroom,
  • they phone family/friends,
  • they phone Carabinieri.
  • That was the second phone call.

What happened next:

• Filomina insisted that they break down Meredith's bedroom door
  • The door was already cracked by Sollecito
  • Knox insists that Meredith routinely locked her bedroom door
  • Filomina agrees to cover the costs for the broken door
  • Knox/Sollecito have moved from her bedroom to the kitchen
  • Postal Police break door
  • Body is discovered
  • Knox is directed out the exterior door by Sollecito

After they left the crime scene:

• Filomina's friends checked their car after driving Sollecito and Knox to the police station because they were afraid that evidence was left in their vehicle
  • Knox talks about Meredith f-ing bleeding to death at the police station.
  • Knox is sitting on Sollecito's lap, sticking out her tongue

Knox writies that wanting to kll for a pizza is inappropriate

And I might add to that, why did her mom even bring up that phone call with Amanda? There must have been something she was confused about regarding either the content or the timing of that phone call. Why else would she bring it up? She must have been going over all the events in her own mind, trying to figure out what happened, why, etc.. There must have been something about that phone call which confused her in light of everything she came to find out later, and that's why she seeked clarification. MOO.

Well all common sense suggests he was because the prosecution never appealed his massive sentence reduction from 30 years to 16 and now being eligible for release and back on the streets next May after only 7 years.

Yet strangely they appealed Amanda & Raffaele's convictions of 26 & 25 years wanting them increased using an special mafia law to put her (a model prisoner) in solitary confinement with no visitation rights where she probably would have gone insane.

Go figure.

I don't find it odd. Do I think it's right (his short sentence), no. But I don't think it's odd given that the basic premise for the fast track seems to be, "don't fight us." And RG didn't fight them. Whereas Amanda and RS have dragged this out for years and years (not saying that's wrong, that's their rights).

So naturally they will have to give some incentive to the person to "not fight them."

Comodi asked Amanda for the time difference between Perugia and Seattle, and Amanda responded nine hours. The two cities did not revert from daylight savings time to standard time on the same week; therefore the difference was only eight hours that week, and a call that Comodi implied was at 3 AM Seattle time was actually about 4:45 Seattle time.

Are you trying to say this was a normal calling time for AK to her home?

:facepalm:

Maybe because they couldn't appeal the fast track path of trial?

I would guess solitary was for their own good and the possibility of repeating the offense (doc evaluation).

No visitation rights???

Nothing had happened when Knox phoned her mother the first time. Nothing that she had seen that morning at the cottage concerned her, other than the feces but, at the same time, the water spill from sixteen hours earlier was a bigger concern.

The bloody footprints in the hall could not be seen without the luminol. If the blood was visible, it would have given her a bigger reason to be concerned. Someone must have done something to make the bloody footprints to and from the bathmat disappear. Who could that be? Who would have any interest in eliminating evidence of a murder? Who could stage a break-in? Who had a key?

A couple more:

Who might would need to boogie across the hallway on the already bloody mat to wipe away prints?

Who would need wet hair to need a blowdryer to find the poo?

Who would wonder about her bleeding ears around the sink to explain away evidence?

Who would panic/worry about their roommate for about an hour... but not call her phones while standing outside her door?

Who would worry about the knife found? Both it seems.

A couple more:

Who might would need to boogie across the hallway on the already bloody mat to wipe away prints?

Who would wonder about her bleeding ears around the sink to explain away evidence?

Who would panic/worry about their roommate for about an hour... but not call her phones while standing outside her door?

To add to the phones...what use did RG have in taking them if Meredith was dead when he leftand he was the lone wolf? What was his reason for taking them and throwing them away?

A couple more:

Bolded above: I must admit that even during the lengthy time that I wrote and argued for their innocence (and I don't regret this, as I believe they deserved the benefit of the doubt) I was always troubled by her saying she touched the blood in the sink and found it was dried. I tried to dismiss this but in my mind I could not help feeling on some level the touching was to cover her DNA. If I am wrong, then in my heart I apologize to her. But it set off an alarm in the basement of the brain.....

To add to the phones...what use did RG have in taking them if Meredith was dead when he leftand he was the lone wolf? What was his reason for taking them and throwing them away?

I have never understood why it was done the way it was. Throwing them away gave up the direction the killers were using to leave the area. That is the 'back way' to both RSs and RGs apts from the cottage.

Why didn't they just turn them off, turn off the ringers, or smash them to pieces? I just don't know.

IMO if they both had just said/stuck with that they had no idea what happened... they would have been better off instead of headed back to :jail: . They just could not/will not keep their mouths shut IMO.

In the Lone Wolf argument, Rudy was viewed as disposing of the phones (after locking the bedroom door and leaving) because he didn't want the victim, if still alive, to be able to phone 112 for help (awful, I know :( ) Not sure if this makes any sense in relation to where the phones were thrown.

ETA:Here is a link to a lone wolf argument article which explains the phones and the ravine:

http://wrongfulconvictionnews.com/the-murder-of-meredith-kercher/

Rudy took Meredith's cell phones for the same reason he took a cell phone from a Perugia lawyers office a couple weeks earlier. Stolen cell phones can be sold for cash.

Took them but threw them away??? There goes that one.

Makes no sense that Rudy would take the phones to prevent Meredith from calling for help. Had be been the lone wolf then he clearly knew she was dead when he left because she was covered with a duvet.

He did not take them to sell for money clearly because they were thrown away.

The plausible reason anyone had to take the phones IMO was to prevent them being heard ringing behind the door, so as not to pre maturely discover the scene. Otherwise the "I called Meredith" excuse doesn't work. Had they been ringing behind the door and no answer from Meredith, there would be no excuse to not call the police immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ