Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDougal has a long criminal record with more than a dozen convictions, including attempted indecency with a child and enticing a child.

On Saturday, dozens of searchers combed over miles of land and water searching for Audrii.

“We sonared a lot of water today. We searched a lot of areas,” said Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller.

Texas Equusearch used sonar detection in Lake Livingston looking for any signs of Audrii.

“All I can say is, we know where she’s not put it like that,” Miller said.

Let's ask ourselves WHY McDougal would contact Audrii's Mom late on the night of the 14th to arrange a meetup?
Too bad the media outlet didn't post the actual messages. IMO, Mom doesn't even know him other than in passing and they live in a small town.

I posted earlier today, again - just my opinion - McDougal was trying to set Cassie up, I think he had already unalived her by that time. The Park, btw was near the river. Coincedence?

I read the messages between McDougal and the mom, that were included in a crime podcast. I didn't know what to make of any of that, all very strange and alarming, plus the "favorite person "thing. I don't think any of this has been reported on MSM. So this exchange, or at least the meet up plan has now been authenticated, on MSM?

I read the messages between McDougal and the mom, that were included in a crime podcast. I didn't know what to make of any of that, all very strange and alarming, plus the "favorite person "thing. I don't think any of this has been reported on MSM. So this exchange, or at least the meet up plan has now been authenticated, on MSM?
He also said something about the child being able to keep secrets, IIRC. Which made my hair stand up. ugh

It was in my post you quoted?

Yeah, I'm waiting for those etxts to be published in the MSM. I have a theory of exactly what he was up to/who he was attempting to frame up for her disappearance based upon them. IMO - def premeditated.

From your link @MassGuy :(

“Audrii loves the VFW and has spent many days making us laugh and learning to dance. Our hearts are breaking. We love you sweet girl,” the VFW posted on social media.

Video/article from KPRC (NBC) - Houston, TX which was on the 10 p.m. news - 2/17/24:

Person of interest in disappearance of Audrii Cunningham arrested on unrelated charge; search continues​

Published: February 17, 2024 at 2:52 PM
Updated: February 17, 2024 at 10:19 PM

Last edited:
My guess is that the ‘ person of interest ‘ could have called the school in the morning, claiming to be the parent, saying she would be out that day. It’s been years since mine were in any local schools, but I’m pretty sure you just need to call the attendance office with the child’s name to report them absent.
You cannot do that at my grandson's school unless you are "on the list" to be able to check out the child.

You cannot do that at my grandson's school unless you are "on the list" to be able to check out the child.
So here I would get an auto call and they would tell me to call the attendance office and would give me the phone number.
I would call back and get a machine were I would leave a message ,if I was home for that call.

Even if the school had called the father right away it may not have made a difference.
I wonder if the father was out of town and it happened the night before - due to those texts that her mother received…
I hope he has some remorse and confesses. :(

Let's ask ourselves WHY McDougal would contact Audrii's Mom late on the night of the 14th to arrange a meetup?
Too bad the media outlet didn't post the actual messages. IMO, Mom doesn't even know him other than in passing and they live in a small town.

I posted earlier today, again - just my opinion - McDougal was trying to set Cassie up, I think he had already unalived her by that time. The Park, btw was near the river. Coincedence?
I agree he likely had done something to her the day before. Was he alone and responsible for watching her overnight? I wonder what time the messages were.

I read in one of the articles that the school contacted the father at noon, but he didn't report her missing until late afternoon when she wasn't on the returning school bus. I have been reading through all of the links trying to find it, but so far no luck. I had to have read it in MSM because I have not seen any of the SM posts. Will keep looking.
Could they have left a message that she wasn't there and he didn't hear it until later in the day. I'm suspicious of dad as well.

Although most of you may be up to date on the latest news regarding this case, KHOU (CBS) - Houston, Texas, did a great job of summarizing and showing various areas in the video.

Also, there are other videos you might want to click on (at least they are on this Link at this time).

From KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX -- 2/17/24 --- Video/article

Audrii Cunningham latest: Here's what we know about Don Steven McDougal​

Published: 10:09 PM CST February 17, 2024
Updated: 10:09 PM CST February 17, 2024

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors