AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Sebastian’s functional/intellectual age been stated anywhere?
I ask because there seems to be a discrepancy in how his parents are describing him. KP/CP describe him as if he were a young child with significant impairment, whereas SR describes him as a pretty typical, albeit maybe awkward, 15 year old.
Right. Seems mom and Dad have entirely different prospectives ,on Sabastian and his abilities .

Has Sebastian’s functional/intellectual age been stated anywhere?
I ask because there seems to be a discrepancy in how his parents are describing him. KP/CP describe him as if he were a young child with significant impairment, whereas SR describes him as a pretty typical, albeit maybe awkward, 15 year old.
KP/CP live with Sebastian, deal with school, Homework, hygiene etc Everyday. SR gets weekend visits 2x a month.

Absolutely. But IMO his description of Sebastian may be different because he isn't with him on a daily basis to Really know him.
Right , His son really seems to be a joy to him and not a burden. He does fun things with his son and includes his friends to play video games. They are bonded apparently. I really hope this kid is okay.

Absolutely. But IMO his description of Sebastian may be different because he isn't with him on a daily basis to Really know him.
This could also be difference in personality between the parents. I sit in an IEP meeting for my son and my husband always talks about my son's strengths which is great. But I generally counter that positive with something that needs work even within that "strength" because I am a realist. I think Sebastian's dad is just feeling so helpless about this situation that he wants everyone to see the things Sebastian can do rather than some of his limitations. If my son was missing for 3 weeks and I knew I did not have anything to do with it, I would probably just be talking about how sweet and special he is.
As far as the video, the new video isn't clear at all. I agree with the person who wants to know where this is pointed. For all we know it is facing Sebastian's house and someone is putting something in trash cans at the road. It can be kidnappers luring him out. It can be from down the street and be someone putting things in their car preparing to leave early for a trip. So even if it is connected to Sebastian, it might not be proof of a kidnapper situation.

Is Sebastian scheduled to move in with his father?
I think all his plans are currently on hold?
I thought I read an article the said he was moving with his dad over the summer and i picked up hints that he was excited for that but no real confirmation on if it was a summer custody thing or a whole custodian switch . Or just child like dreaming.

OKAY, HERE IS YOUR FACEBOOK EXCLUSIVE FOR FOLLOWING THIS PAGE.
As many of you already know, I obtained exclusive security camera video that shows two people near Sebastion Rogers’ home the night the 15-year-old disappeared more than two weeks ago.
The video is from early Monday morning, February 26th at 3:10 a-m.
It is believed Sebastian left home -- barefoot and with a flashlight -- sometime overnight.
The video is significant because is shows activity around Sebastian's home the night he vanished.

I disagree. I read that he has him every weekend. That's a lot of time one-to-one. I think his description is accurate. moo
I thought he said every other weekend, even saying he doesn't call him during the weekend when he's with Mom. I believe He hadn't seen sebastian for 2 weeks before he went missing
His description may be accurate from his perspective. But may not be reality.

I disagree. I read that he has him every weekend. That's a lot of time one-to-one. I think his description is accurate. moo
IMO unless you have daily time with an ASD child you don't really know the struggles. It's the daily routine where you see the issues. Getting up, ready for school, chores, doing HW, down time, showering, and going to bed. Big difference from a weekend. IMO

BBM
OKAY, HERE IS YOUR FACEBOOK EXCLUSIVE FOR FOLLOWING THIS PAGE.
As many of you already know, I obtained exclusive security camera video that shows two people near Sebastion Rogers’ home the night the 15-year-old disappeared more than two weeks ago.
The video is from early Monday morning, February 26th at 3:10 a-m.
How near is near?
And two people? I’m really not seeing that.
If anything it’s more likely a dog being walked.
It is believed Sebastian left home -- barefoot and with a flashlight -- sometime overnight.
The video is significant because is shows activity around Sebastian's home the night he vanished.

How significant can this video be if LE hasn’t even mentioned it? If they believed it to be him wouldn’t they be using it as a point of reference to better establish a timeline of events for the public?

/jmo

Last edited:
@TBInvestigation

An Endangered Child Alert has been issued for 15yo Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers on behalf of the Sumner Co. SO.He was seen earlier today near Stafford Court in Hendersonville wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweatpants & glasses.

Tips?

SCSO at 615-451-3838 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.

1710446027208.png
12:17 PM · Feb 26, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics