SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to bring a photo over.......
Aug 4th is the bigger photo that matches!!

I think the indecency went from before midnight, until after midnight too...started on Tuesday, continued into Wednesday. JMO

If the details of this investigation prove to be as salacious as they sound now, every network will pick up the story. :maddening::maddening:

According to one warrant for Tammy Moorer for Indecent Exposure, "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of 1325 Celebrity Circle in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, Tammy Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose her person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."
According to the other warrant for Tammy Moorer for Indecent Exposure, "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in the Conway section of Horry County, Tammy Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose her person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1011038#.UwqY3oXqiNB

Hey y'all, am I allowed to post theories based on some of the evidence or is that not allowed?

Lurking the boards for a while since the news broke, following the case because i am a local.

According to one warrant for Sidney Moorer for Indecent Exposure, "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of 1325 Celebrity Circle in the Myrtle Beach section of Horry County, Sidney Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."
According to the other warrant for Sidney Moorer for Indecent Exposure, "between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in the Conway section of Horry County, Sidney Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1011038#.UwqY3oXqiNB

Northern ireland, yes. But the uk focuses more on tea and fish and chips in Epcot. There are no rides and no blarney stone....

Oh, my bad! IDK why I thought Ireland was part of the UK...I think this is offensive for me to say that LOL

Oh, my bad! IDK why I thought Ireland was part of the UK...I think this is offensive for me to say that LOL

For some reason those Catholics and Protestants could never get along. :). I'm only the second person in my family to marry a Protestant...lol. And this is meant to be light hearted so please, no one take offense.

Hey y'all, am I allowed to post theories based on some of the evidence or is that not allowed?

Lurking the boards for a while since the news broke, following the case because i am a local.

A y'all welcome like me!!!!
Go on with ya bad local self :greetings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members