Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness....so maybe the 17 yo was out of it and went to bed not realizing that the child was missing? Or perhaps she went missing earlier than 6:30 pm and Misty was afraid to say something because she knew it was her fault for not watching Haleigh closer and was afraid of the father maybe? That makes a HECK OF A LOT more sense than the varying stories. And then she staged the open back door thing? That's why she was up when the father got home!

Oh my goodness....so maybe the 17 yo was out of it and went to bed not realizing that the child was missing? Or perhaps she went missing earlier than 6:30 pm and Misty was afraid to say something because she knew it was her fault for not watching Haleigh closer and was afraid of the father maybe? That makes a HECK OF A LOT more sense than the varying stories. And then she staged the open back door thing? That's why she was up when the father got home!

It is just as likely the 17 year old was simply inadequate as a caretaker as Tuba points out. Think about it. A 17 y.o. is a child herself. Think about what we already know about Misty:

She is abused. Physically, definitely. Verbally/emotionally, absolutely. Sexually, probably. We know this because her mother filed in her behalf against a BF who was repeatedly abusing her. This is a fact. Then she ups and meets Ronald, age 25, and shacks up with him & his two young kids. We know from the 911 tapes, Ronald gets very verbally ugly when angry. In fact, Ronald called her a dumb b&tch girlfriend for losing his child. He's probably called her worse, but we don't know that as a fact.

Misty is a 17 y.o. girl-child-victim.

Now maybe she put Haleigh to bed at 8:00 or 8:30, maybe 10:00 pm. Maybe she smoked something and got wasted, maybe not. Maybe she was exhausted from doing the laundry and trying to keep the house nice for Ronald while minding the children and after she put them to bed, fell into a dead sleep herself --- and a freight train going through the house wouldn't have woken her up.

Something happened to Haleigh between approx. 10 pm and 3:00 am, and it may have been partially due to Misty's inadequacy as a caretaker. The chart certainly indicates as much.

What I am taking issue with is blaming this girl-child for whatever happened to Haleigh. If she fell asleep and didn't hear anything, that is tragic but it doesn't mean she is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape I agree with you that Misty shouldn't be blamed, and she is most likely a victim herself. I wasn't passing blame to her.

What I was saying is that because of her inattention (which she shouldn't have been responsible for anyway!) to the children earlier (Tuba's chart was for moon rise 6:32 pm on the 9th and says something has already happened?), perhaps the perp snatched Haleigh earlier and Misty freaked out and didn't know what to do...she was afraid to call Ronald, and afraid to call the police because he'd call her a BOagirlfriend or worse! So instead, she sat for a while thinking and decided to open the back door and put a brick there and wait for Ronald to get home. He wouldn't fault her if Haleigh was snatched in the middle of the night from the trailer while she was sleeping.

It's all over the charts that the perp was 'waiting in ambush' for Haleigh. That is NOT Misty's fault at all -- however it happened. And from reading about her life, I also don't blame her for being afraid of Ronald.

Just to clarify.

I have no confidence in the times provided us, certainly not as to minutes on the clock accuracy. This is a chart for Satsuma's Moon Rise. You will immediately see that trouble has already come to this small property.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MoonRiseFeb9006.jpg

I'm wondering if this is why George Anthony told everyone to be kind to this family and not throw suspicions all over the place. At first I thought he was saying that because of his own family's experience, now I'm wondering if it's because this case is questionable, to say the least.

I have LOTS of questions. Talk about my hinky meter going off like crazy.

1) A 3-year-old and a 17-year-old were sleeping in the same bedroom as Haleigh.

WHAT???? And no one heard the child being taken?

2) They were in a mobile home with the back door found open!

How is that possible? No one heard a thing? In a mobile home? Those things are noisy, and they shake with the slightest movement, no matter how secure they are. You can't sneak through one without making some sort of noise. You can even hear the neighbors walking in theirs! Back doors in most mobile homes open OUT, not IN like in houses. Now if she was doing laundry, the child could have been taken then because the noise and vibrations from the machines could have obscured any other noises in the place. But the teen says she went to bed and the girl was still there. I wonder? The spin cycle of a washing machine has an earthquake-like effect in a mobile home. :eek:

3) This little girl was put to bed wearing a shirt and underwear? With others sleeping in the same room! So this means she was taken with nothing on her bottom but underwear?

Okay, so here we have a child abducted from a bedroom with two others sleeping in there, and no one heard anything - in a mobile home!! Maybe the 17-year-old was actually awakened by a noise but doesn't realize it (her trip to the bathroom).

Even Elizabeth Smart's sister heard and saw the kidnapper. So did Polly Klaas's friends. I don't know.

All I know is I HEAR everything that goes on in my house during the night. I hear when my cat coughs, or the wind knocks branches against house, and when my grandfather decided he was going out for a walk at 3 am. I even hear noises outside and away from my property. When my kids were little, my ears worked overtime. You could say I'm the nightwatchman of the neighborhood.

Of course this was a 17-year-old who obviously hasn't mastered her "mothering radar" and probably sleeps as soundly as most teens. Never did like inexperienced teens taking care of kids.

Criminals have to be mighty daring to break into a house when the family is there to snatch someone.

Thanks for the chart, Tuba. It gives me lots more questions. This is not good. The father's 911 call was shocking!

Haleigh Cummings, age 5, was last seen asleep in her bed by her dad's 17 year old girlfriend Misty Croslin at approx. 10:00 pm on Monday 2/9/09.

Charts here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/HaleighCummingsNATALSunrise.gif

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/HaleighCummingsLASTSEEN.gif

There are several things that strike me.

1. CHIRON (hurt, damage) is partile conjunct SUN in critical degree (21 Fixed) and both conjunct NEPTUNE (disappearance) in the 5th House of Children.

2. MOON separates from opposition to CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction across the 5/11 axis. This could suggest the danger comes from friend of the family (11th House of Friends). Because MOON is Void of Course and separating from the opposition, it's too late to stop whatever is in process of happening. If MOON could function despite being VOC, she would trine PLUTO, natural significator of kidnappers (along with NEPTUNE) in 4 degrees 9 minutes.

3. VENUS Lord 1 (Haleigh) is poorly placed in the radix 6th House close enough to 7th House cusp to indicate she is about to have a change in circumstances (changing houses). VENUS is afflicted by being in Aries, sign of her detriment, sextile to MARS (violence/rapist/murderer), square PLUTO (violence, kidnapping, abuse) and contraparallel URANUS (sudden change/ upheaval).

4. VENUS (Haleigh) is quindecile (165 degrees) SATURN, natural significator of Death, suggesting highly critical and unstable circumstances (remember SATURN is exactly opposed URANUS of instability).

5. I note that CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction is opposite Haleigh's natal SUN at 24 Leo and is partile opposed Part of Sonia* in Haleigh's natal Sunrise chart. (The Part of Sonia placement is very speculative because I don't have Haleigh's place of birth or time of birth. Nonetheless, I found this partile opposition very *coincidental* to say the least!)

----------------
*Part of Sonia has been found prominent in death charts according to research done by Astrologer Lynn Koiner. I have been experimenting with it.
----------------

6. Event chart ASCENDANT 11 Libra is partile trine Haleigh's natal NEPTUNE 11 Aquarius (disappearance).

7. Event chart BLACK MOON LILITH, often active in catastrophes/tragedies/fatalities, at 20 Capricorn is in same degree as Event chart SATURN opposite URANUS.

8. Event chart NODES at 9 Aquarius/Leo are in critical degree (9 Fixed) and in same degree as Haleigh's natal SATURN (9 Cancer).

9. Haleigh's natal SUN (24 Leo) is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) in her natal chart (NODES at 24 Taurus/Scorpio). According to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, this always connotes a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality, both in natal as well as horary charts.

Unfortunately, this preliminary evaluation points to abduction by a pedophile. I will have to study the other charts to see if they confirm.

Thanks,
Soulscape

This is not good and it's terrifying. Thanks, Soulscape.

Just learned something interesting on Haleigh's thread.

Dogs tracked her scent to a dock nearby.

Things are hectic here, but will try to get a look at the "last seen" chart tomorrow, as well as the b-day chart.

I almost hate to do these now...

Charts can be complicated, contrary and hard to read. Sometimes less is more.

By focusing on just two aspect patterns -- the inconjunct (150 degrees) and the quindecile (165 degrees) I found a wealth of information revealed in the 911 Call chart (3:27 am EST, 2/10/09).

See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/911Call150-165.gif

You will see three heavy black aspect lines with a 5 symbol for the quindecile and five lighter aspect lines with the inconjunct symbol.

Both inconjuncts and quindeciles are high stress aspects, the inconjuncts more disjunctive (sometimes literally a *disconnect*) and the quindecile more manic/ obsessive /controlling /compulsive (think: "Pluto on speed.") Inconjuncts are often active in death charts. I'm experimenting with the quindecile which seems active, too. Look at the grid and follow along:

SUN (Haleigh) inconjunct SATURN (death)

MOON (the action) inconjunct MARS (violence/rape/murder, etc.) Also notice the MOON is beseiged (trapped) between malefic SOUTH NODE and SATURN. This is a very bad placement for MOON. I've ignored CERES here because we do not consider CERES in beseigement.

VENUS (Haleigh) quindecile SATURN (death). Very, very bad marker.

JUPITER (Ronald) inconjunct CERES (Misty the caretaker/babysitter). He is furious with her for *letting* his daughter get stolen.

SATURN (death) inconjunct CHIRON exact conjunct SUN conjunct NEPTUNE (damage/hurt/disappearance of Haleigh resulting in death)

URANUS quindecile Midheaven (something sudden, shocking, uncontrollable hurled into light)

NEPTUNE quindecile malefic SOUTH NODE (death marker)

NEPTUNE quindecile VERTEX (death marker)

CERES (Misty as caretaker/babysitter) inconjunct NORTH NODE (fated and unwanted encounter with public)

This chart is sickening and heartbreaking.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Things are hectic here, but will try to get a look at the "last seen" chart tomorrow, as well as the b-day chart.

I almost hate to do these now...

I can't blame you , housemouse, especially with you tending to the 'What's Ahead for the USA' thread.

There seems to be no shortage of troubling news.

It is just as likely the 17 year old was simply inadequate as a caretaker as Tuba points out. Think about it. A 17 y.o. is a child herself. Think about what we already know about Misty:

She is abused. Physically, definitely. Verbally/emotionally, absolutely. Sexually, probably. We know this because her mother filed in her behalf against a BF who was repeatedly abusing her. This is a fact. Then she ups and meets Ronald, age 25, and shacks up with him & his two young kids. We know from the 911 tapes, Ronald gets very verbally ugly when angry. In fact, Ronald called her a dumb b&tch girlfriend for losing his child. He's probably called her worse, but we don't know that as a fact.

Misty is a 17 y.o. girl-child-victim.

Now maybe she put Haleigh to bed at 8:00 or 8:30, maybe 10:00 pm. Maybe she smoked something and got wasted, maybe not. Maybe she was exhausted from doing the laundry and trying to keep the house nice for Ronald while minding the children and after she put them to bed, fell into a dead sleep herself --- and a freight train going through the house wouldn't have woken her up.

Something happened to Haleigh between approx. 10 pm and 3:00 am, and it may have been partially due to Misty's inadequacy as a caretaker. The chart certainly indicates as much.

What I am taking issue with is blaming this girl-child for whatever happened to Haleigh. If she fell asleep and didn't hear anything, that is tragic but it doesn't mean she is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape ETA: Looking at your chart now Soulscrape, this sounds like a heartbreaking ending, and what i have been feeling since yesterday. Will continue to pray that they find her soon. This is Sickening...What these monsters continue do to our children.(all)

This does not look good at all. Maybe I'm just really, really emotional after Caylee's tragedy, but this case already has me in tears. It feels so dire.

The girl who called 911 sounded like an inexperienced child herself and she was watching two very young children.

This is not good. Soulscape's latest chart is downright chilling.

Thanks.

It certainly is AKSleuth....terribly tragic and heartbreaking. Thank you for the reading Soul...it's very telling.

Soulscape, I just got that pit in my stomach like I did when you read the 3rd 911 call from Cindy many months ago. I am so saddened by this. Especially knowing how accurate your chart for Caylee was.

This is the first time I have looked into the Forensic Astrology thread. My heart is heavy reading here, and I pray that this sweet baby didn't suffer. Migod....where evil lurks. In our own backyards.

Thanks for the Forensic Astrology thread, I've had my feelings about this family and your charts help me realize perhaps my intuition/gut/feelings on this subject (and others) may be something to listen to a little closer.

Originally Posted by Virtual Truth
I can't shake a feeling that the perp was "inside" the house when GF went to bathroom. Do you see anything in charts to suggest she knows this man? Was maybe entertaining him, and came back to find he was gone with Haleigh? I have no special powers... just a gut-level feeling about this. JMO

ITA: I was actually scanning this thread to find evidence to support my "gut feeling". I thought maybe it had already been addressed. I guess not. ( I found it odd that dad was so angry at GF and then she moved out. IE: "entertaining" dad's friend while dad's at work) JMO

I have the same gut feeling. Or, if it's not exactly that, it's close.

The only possible way we can gain insight into GF is to get her birth data: date, city or town, state.

IMO, the GF was not entertaining/ visiting a neighbor man. However, her chart would give indications if she is a liar, promiscuous, etc.

I really hope someone can track down her birth data for us.

That notwithstanding, I do not believe she hurt Haleigh nor do I believe she neglected her.

Somebody had Haleigh's number and that somebody is a who likely planned in advance.

Maybe dad knows / has hunch who it could be, but more likely not, because if he did, he probably would have already confronted the and taken him out.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have no confidence in the times provided us, certainly not as to minutes on the clock accuracy. This is a chart for Satsuma's Moon Rise. You will immediately see that trouble has already come to this small property.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/MoonRiseFeb9006.jpg

Soulscape, Tuba, all of the rest of you super Astro Sleuths! - Please help. I found the birth mother's MySpace a/c and I'm trying to duplicate everything. I don't know how to "mirror", as SeriouslySearching suggested to me, so I'm copying everything based on the pages individually. I'm hoping this may be able to help you all. Please see my quote below that I placed on the "Missing thread for Haleigh". Thanks so very much. Jersey!

SS - I'm not sure where to put this, or if it's even been added to these threads yet. For fear that it will take a long time to go through them all, I'm posting this here. This is Haleigh's birth mom's MySpace a/c. I'm trying to copy everything but am afraid it will go private soon. Not even sure if it can be useful, but I'd rather err on the side of caution and post "just in case".

Here's the link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=395122639

I just added an article & video about George being there. ITA This will help him out a lot. I've been so worried about him but he knows what they are going through. Maybe Tim will reach out to him while they are there & offer George a place to volunteer with TES instead of KFN!

:praying: for Haleigh!

My thoughts exactly. I do wish George would hook up with Tim. Even if he's not up to rigorous searching (knee problems), he could work the tables at searches, and help with the mapping, or other types of organization.

I'm praying for GA, too. Haleigh and GA need our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny