Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HaleighLastSeen005.jpg

You may already have this chart but I did put some thoughts underneath it.

Tuba, you have keyed in on a couple of things I also keyed into, particularly the SUN/NEPTUNE in House 5 of the Child and the similarities with the McCann abduction --- that thought did cross my mind.

I will post my chart in a few and hopefully add insights that may prove helpful. Even before it was revealed both dad & GF passed their polygraphs, after looking at the charts, I was not suspecting either one of them. This child has been kidnapped.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Haleigh Cummings, age 5, was last seen asleep in her bed by her dad's 17 year old girlfriend Misty Croslin at approx. 10:00 pm on Monday 2/9/09.

Charts here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/HaleighCummingsNATALSunrise.gif

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/HaleighCummingsLASTSEEN.gif

There are several things that strike me.

1. CHIRON (hurt, damage) is partile conjunct SUN in critical degree (21 Fixed) and both conjunct NEPTUNE (disappearance) in the 5th House of Children.

2. MOON separates from opposition to CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction across the 5/11 axis. This could suggest the danger comes from friend of the family (11th House of Friends). Because MOON is Void of Course and separating from the opposition, it's too late to stop whatever is in process of happening. If MOON could function despite being VOC, she would trine PLUTO, natural significator of kidnappers (along with NEPTUNE) in 4 degrees 9 minutes.

3. VENUS Lord 1 (Haleigh) is poorly placed in the radix 6th House close enough to 7th House cusp to indicate she is about to have a change in circumstances (changing houses). VENUS is afflicted by being in Aries, sign of her detriment, sextile to MARS (violence/rapist/murderer), square PLUTO (violence, kidnapping, abuse) and contraparallel URANUS (sudden change/ upheaval).

4. VENUS (Haleigh) is quindecile (165 degrees) SATURN, natural significator of Death, suggesting highly critical and unstable circumstances (remember SATURN is exactly opposed URANUS of instability).

5. I note that CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE conjunction is opposite Haleigh's natal SUN at 24 Leo and is partile opposed Part of Sonia* in Haleigh's natal Sunrise chart. (The Part of Sonia placement is very speculative because I don't have Haleigh's place of birth or time of birth. Nonetheless, I found this partile opposition very *coincidental* to say the least!)

----------------
*Part of Sonia has been found prominent in death charts according to research done by Astrologer Lynn Koiner. I have been experimenting with it.
----------------

6. Event chart ASCENDANT 11 Libra is partile trine Haleigh's natal NEPTUNE 11 Aquarius (disappearance).

7. Event chart BLACK MOON LILITH, often active in catastrophes/tragedies/fatalities, at 20 Capricorn is in same degree as Event chart SATURN opposite URANUS.

8. Event chart NODES at 9 Aquarius/Leo are in critical degree (9 Fixed) and in same degree as Haleigh's natal SATURN (9 Cancer).

9. Haleigh's natal SUN (24 Leo) is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) in her natal chart (NODES at 24 Taurus/Scorpio). According to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, this always connotes a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality, both in natal as well as horary charts.

Unfortunately, this preliminary evaluation points to abduction by a pedophile. I will have to study the other charts to see if they confirm.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soul,

Do the charts give any clues as to where she may have been taken or where she might be located in relation to the abduction site?

Thanks!

Ok, posted in the ws thread about this case, they are talking about a known sex offender living a mere 500 feet of this little girls home. If it is true it seems it would give a perp the ability to know the family's habits and perhaps be on a friendly level with them. Is this worth more digging, as far as charts go?

Ok, posted in the ws thread about this case, they are talking about a known sex offender living a mere 500 feet of this little girls home. If it is true it seems it would give a perp the ability to know the family's habits and perhaps be on a friendly level with them. Is this worth more digging, as far as charts go?

If you can find his birth data we could compare charts, see if there are connections.

I can't help but think the perp would have to be familiar with layout of home to enter in the dark, go straight to bedroom and snatch little girl, be in & out in less than a minute.

I still need to review subsequent charts to get a better handle on this.

Thanks,
Soulscape

That was a great idea Khaki Pants - here's what I found so far:

Kyle S Johns - Palatka, FL - lives within 500 ft.
DOB 08/31/1971 - Only shows Palatka for residences on people search...he's probably from there?

Adjudication Date 02/28/1995
LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL) 9301910 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict

Timothy Randolph Loucakis, Satsuma, FL - Sexual Predator w/i .5 mile
DOB 10/14/1958

Date of Adjudication 05/17/2001
Produce, Direct, Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL) 0001355 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict

Places he's lived:
ASTOR, FL
BARBERVILLE, FL
ORLANDO, FL
PIERSON, FL
SATSUMA, FL
DALLAS, TX
GARLAND, TX

He has a brother in the Astor/Satsuma area that is 47 - Rodney, and all of Rodney's addys seem to be FL too - so it's most likely he was born in that area - imo[/B]

If I understand your chart correctly Soulscape, the outlook of finding this child alive is not good. Is that correct?

This is not astrological - but I thought I would throw it out there.

If this Mistie spells her name that way - an obvious anagram just jumps out - IT IS ME.

I've got a bad feeling about her involvement.

I was just wishing y'all could take a look at something from the Haleigh thread...I've had my head stuck in there all night and I should have known y'all were already hard at work on this....you guys & gals rock! Maybe y'all can take a look at these two http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3295983&postcount=16
Thanks

This is heartbreaking to read this thread. Lord, momtective, your link of the sex offenders gave me chills! I can't imagine to how scared Haileigh would be to look into those faces.

I will continue to pray for her.

O/T, while we were watching NG my husband asked, "What's up with children and Florida these days?':(

This is heartbreaking to read this thread. Lord, momtective, your link of the sex offenders gave me chills! I can't imagine to how scared Haileigh would be to look into those faces.

I will continue to pray for her.

O/T, while we were watching NG my husband asked, "What's up with children and Florida these days?':(

Oh, Lovejac,
My heart is breaking for this child, too. As an adult who was held for a short time and tortured, I have spent over 21 years with nightmares and constant moving to stay ahead of my fears --even though my attacker/rapist has been in prison all this time, and hopefully will be for the rest of his 35 year sentence.

I cannot stand to think about how terrified she must be at this moment. I pray that she will be found alive, and that she will get the professional help and love from family that she will need to help her heal and forget (assuming she has been taken by a sexual predator). My love and prays are with her.

Soulscape Thank You for posting, i will continue to pray all night that she is found as safe as can be given that some SCUM BAG took this baby! i have not one thing to back that up, but i Know it, and it seems the planets do as well.She's afraid of the Dark, i will pray that she sees Light.

Soulscape Thank You for posting, i will continue to pray all night that she is found as safe as can be given that some SCUM BAG took this baby! i have not one thing to back that up, but i Know it, and it seems the planets do as well.She's afraid of the Dark, i will pray that she sees Light.

As will I. How can things such as this ever be understood? That in itself seems like a silly question, but WHY do these things happen?

That was a great idea Khaki Pants - here's what I found so far:

Kyle S Johns - Palatka, FL - lives within 500 ft.
DOB 08/31/1971 - Only shows Palatka for residences on people search...he's probably from there?

Adjudication Date 02/28/1995
LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL) 9301910 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict

Timothy Randolph Loucakis, Satsuma, FL - Sexual Predator w/i .5 mile
DOB 10/14/1958

Date of Adjudication 05/17/2001
Produce, Direct, Promote Sexual Perform. by Child; F.S. 827.071(3) (PRINCIPAL) 0001355 PUTNAM, FL Guilty/convict

Places he's lived:
ASTOR, FL
BARBERVILLE, FL
ORLANDO, FL
PIERSON, FL
SATSUMA, FL
DALLAS, TX
GARLAND, TX

He has a brother in the Astor/Satsuma area that is 47 - Rodney, and all of Rodney's addys seem to be FL too - so it's most likely he was born in that area - imo[/b]

Are these the two SO's Momtective refers to in quote below asking us to take a look?

I was just wishing y'all could take a look at something from the Haleigh thread...I've had my head stuck in there all night and I should have known y'all were already hard at work on this....you guys & gals rock! Maybe y'all can take a look at these two http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=16
Thanks

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh, Lovejac,
My heart is breaking for this child, too. As an adult who was held for a short time and tortured, I have spent over 21 years with nightmares and constant moving to stay ahead of my fears --even though my attacker/rapist has been in prison all this time, and hopefully will be for the rest of his 35 year sentence.

I cannot stand to think about how terrified she must be at this moment. I pray that she will be found alive, and that she will get the professional help and love from family that she will need to help her heal and forget (assuming she has been taken by a sexual predator). My love and prays are with her.

Bless you, VT! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you are still healing (I can't imagine one would ever be completely healed)

Thank you for sharing such a personal part of your life. :blowkiss:

I was just wishing y'all could take a look at something from the Haleigh thread...I've had my head stuck in there all night and I should have known y'all were already hard at work on this....you guys & gals rock! Maybe y'all can take a look at these two http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3295983&postcount=16
Thanks
that is chilling!
I was dumbfounded when I heard , on Nancy Grace show last night, that there were 44 registed sex offenders within a 5 mile radius of Haleigh's home!
What is going on!? That is unbelievable to me. I believe if these RSOs are not in prison, then they should be in a tent somewhere, in a camp far far away from children!
I am praying for this little girl. It sounds like the Jessica Lunsford case!
I can't bear to think of another one!

Oh, Lovejac,

My heart goes out to you, Virtual Truth. I thank God you survived.:blowkiss:

YES Soulscape- your post #34 and names listed by Beck

a quick look at both those charts MAY give us some insight.

Not at all confident of the time supplied by the live-in, particularly since the father provides different bed times for the live-in and the children and for the moment of discovery. However, the chart fits the circs. to some extent and if it is accurate, Haleigh went north north east to a secluded location that is not a bluff at all but low ground. Lot of growth.

Saturn retrograde is definitely registered in criminal records because he is a malefic and retrograde and Mercury trined him in the past for the entry into the books. Here again, operating from seclusion and ambush in House 12.

There are misstatements in the account of the live-in.

Not at all confident of the time supplied by the live-in, particularly since the father provides different bed times for the live-in and the children and for the moment of discovery. However, the chart fits the circs. to some extent and if it is accurate, Haleigh went north north east to a secluded location that is not a bluff at all but low ground. Lot of growth.

Saturn retrograde is definitely registered in criminal records because he is a malefic and retrograde and Mercury trined him in the past for the entry into the books. Here again, operating from seclusion and ambush in House 12.

There are misstatements in the account of the live-in.

ITA. I watched NG last night and the father stated that the children's bedtime was 8 pm- girlfriend says she put them to bed at 10 pm. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname