FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who filed for the domestic violence injunction?

I saw the Dad completed the required parenting class, but didn't see that the bio Mom completed it.

Do we know that DCF was involved with this family? If there was an open DCF case, custody and child support would be handled under that case.
I thought I remembered someone official saying there had been DCF contact with the family in the past, but because of confidentiality issues they could not offer more specific information. I don't like the court records and complaints of DV on the Dad. I understand that in a custody battle things can be said on both sides that are not true, but given all of the circumstances right now, it just doesn't sit well. I hope and pray that Haleigh is found safe.

There is def some tension there, but I think LE took the situation over to avoid any problems. Seems logical to me any way...lol

Definitely notice some tension there, Maybe thats why the Band-aid is on Dad's neck, Crystal might have gotten to close and gotten a peice of dad.

This might have been brought up before, does anybody think that the gf uses the cinder block to hold open the door when she goes out for a smoke break? They were both smoking walking around the other day when they were being questioned. Does she smoke in the house? Certainly possible that she forgot to close and lock the door, and that's why she looks so guilty of something. I didnt like the way they talk with their eyes closed, and the father really did go way over the top on his 911 call. Instead of cussing and using every f word he could think of and threatening to kill someone, why wasnt he running around outside in the woods, anywhere to find her. Why didnt he call 911 in the first place? Did any one notice the bandage he has on the side of his neck?

LOL...all good questions, haven't heard any answers yet, to any.

the only consistant thing that both say, is this back door isn't used much.

Absolutely I agree. If you break it down, what she was paying is about $5 per child, per day. Not much. If she wants more living expenses, get another job or go back to school to make more money. Children cost money and their needs should come first, not mom's and not dad's.

To get back on topic, I will continue to pray for her safe return.
Does bio mom work? I don't recall hearing where she worked. Maybe I have been reading too fast trying to keep up...esp. cause I am suppose to be packing up to move to another house.

Has anyone speculated on what the item(s) of interest are that were found?

Was it one item or multiple items?

Did they mention "DNA" testing or what?

If DNA, is it safe to assume that they are testing for Haleigh's, thus the return to "square 1" the house? (to gather known DNA of hers to compare)?

I am thinking if they are testing DNA that they found something(s) of Haleigh's. That would be limited if she was in a pink t-shirt and underwear only. They seemed so positive, not sad or negative yesterday when talking about the find(s).

In the back of my mind I am wondering if just maybe they found her discarded, cut hair? Someone who intends to kill a child wouldn't cut her hair, that would be to disguise a living child for transportation right? Just pondering here...and hoping that she is still alive.

Then again, they may have just found cigarette butts or soda cans or something that they will run through a DNA database looking for a perp...

I don't know his name, but I would also like to know if the footprint and the "items" of interest were found in the woods between Haleigh's house and the brother's.

I keep wondering about this outbuilding. PLEASE can anyone tell me specific location and/or direct me to at least a description of this? I didn't have very good feeling and thought maybe "items of interest" maybe were found there?

OK, I can't find the picture - sigh...on NG last night at the beginning there was video of the back of the trailer. I noticed the A/C unit on the back corner by the back door ramp. Now, if you have ever had your A/C serviced, you know that the guy comes in and out, in and out from the outside unit to the inside.

My suspicion is that he opened and propped the door to do the service. When done, forgot to shut the door behind him because he came into the house to talk to gf about what he did and get a signature, etc. He probably left by the front door.

Maybe he just pushed the door towards closed but since it is hard to close and requires pushing hard to lock, it didn't close all the way. Screen was still propped open with cinderblock...he could have even left through this back door and the door didn't close properly.

I don't think gf did anything other than maybe something mildly neglectful and opportunity was there for the "bad guy/girl"...

Gf maybe didn't check it before bed like she said and is afraid to say so because then this would be her fault in her eyes (and dad's eyes). Or maybe she did check it every night or most nights and just THINKS she did this night. How's this sound?

Only thing that doesn't compute is if she did laundry that night and the laundry room is right by the door - she would have noticed it open...:waitasec: Kitchen light also doesn't compute...

(bold mine) Sounds good (or awful) to me, my thoughts too. A parent or caregiver--especially young, recent, or drug user eg w history of child protective services, violence etc--is naturally more defensive, so unfortunately some of the responses from dad or gf in actuality may not accurately depict activities specifically that day--which of course is so critical in investigation! JMO

:parrot:

Regarding the properties that the landlord owns, I noticed that SO Johns lives in one of them. Could it just be a coincidence?

This is the post with the map that was done by JWG of the route of the tracking dogs.
[I don’t know how to bring this over to this thread]
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3307947&postcount=318

I looked up the owner of the home that Haleigh live in and did a search to see if the same people owned any place else. They do.
These are the address for google: [use Satsuma for phone/street address look up]
202 Green Ln, Putnam, Florida 32189 <--- Haleigh's Home
200 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189
201 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189
212 Monroe Ave Putnam, Florida 32189 <--- Address of closest SO
102 Hoover Ln Putnam, Florida 32189
104 Hoover Ln Putnam, Florida 32189
103 Buchanan Cir Putnam, Florida 32189

Start at Green Ln and go straight to 200 Monroe, then to 201 Monroe and then to 212 Monroe follow around onto Buchanan Cir all the way back towards the river and continue back around still on Buchanan make a left onto Hoover Ln, both properties being on the corner, back out left onto Buchanan, right onto Monroe and left onto Tyler and out to Buffalo Bluff Rd. at the tracks. This is the same route that the dogs followed if I have my directions correct.

Google wont take you all the way around in a big circle because it always picks the shortest route but if you put the addresses in you can follow it and see it’s the same. [I have no idea how to post it so you will have to input the addresses into google map in the order yourself and then look at that map compared to the map by JWG.

I may be making a mountain out of a molehill but it does make me wonder. The owners have two phone numbers. The owners have one address in PA and one on FL at the 201 Monroe Ave. Address so I believe that this may be their snowbird/vacation address.

-I’m thinking about the A/C guy’s vehicle. Would he have gone to each of the homes and serviced all of the units for each rental plus the one that the owner uses and made his way back around Buchanan Cir back to Monroe and then on out of the park. I know it’s been reported that he was cleared but would he have keys to the homes that someone else could have copied at some point.
-Could Haleigh’s blanket in ‘the van’ that Misty’ mentions have gone the same way and the dogs tracked that. I do not know if that would be possible? Would tracking dogs pick up a scent in a vehicle if the windows were rolled down?

This could be just a common way to go in and out of this area so almost anyone would pass by these homes but then why would the dogs track it.

Just putting this out there.

Yes, I agree.

I've also highlighed the address of the closest SO in your list. He has the same landlord as Haleigh's dad, in case anyone missed that info buried in a previous thread.

Tyler is where gf's brother and family live.

Yes I seem that when I looked up at the addresses on Green Lane.
Also that most of the addesses are women names. I don't why but I thought
that was strange.

Here's something else to think about (I am a Florida Realtor). Due to bank foreclosures there have been A LOT of homeless people taking up residence in these foreclosures. I wonder if LE have found vagrants in some of these properties.

Does bio mom work? I don't recall hearing where she worked. Maybe I have been reading too fast trying to keep up...esp. cause I am suppose to be packing up to move to another house.

Court docs asid she was a waitress at a BBQ joint in 2006. Perhaps this is Woody's in Macclenny FL and she still works there?

One bit of info I want to share with the sleuthers regarding the St. John's River.

This river flows from south to north versus the typical flow of north to south.

It starts in the everglades and flows north until about 20 or 25 miles north of Satsuma where it veers east and mouths into the Atlantic in Jacksonville.

So if any water searches yield a relevant discovery, it would likely be in the Palatka area.

Jeesh. Just when my heart started to "mend" for Caylee, now we have missing Haleigh. What is it with Florida?!?! Why does it seem all the missing children on the news are from Florida?

This case makes me sad. This poor baby. Noone just vanishes. Someone knows where she went, and who she is with.

I think abduction. I don't think the father had anything at all to do with it. I do however think that the GF is hiding something. Something about her story just isn't right. Maybe she decided to go out and left the back door propped open as to not disturb the kids when she got home? Or maybe she unlocked it to come back in it after she went out? Did she just so happen to get up to use the bathroom at 3am, the exact time her boyfriend was getting out of work... or did she just make it home in time for him to get home from work? Why didn't she call 911 first?! Why does her story keep changing?! Do you think its possible she was hanging out with a bunch of friends and told one of them that the kids were home alone while she was out... Maybe the friends didn't like the father. If he was a known drug dealer (at any point in his life) he has enemies, no doubt about that.

Something don't sit right. I don't see a happy ending here. I think this little girl is playing with Caylee... So sad.

I have posted this before, but I will post again, that river moves FAST. I watched it on GVS, and boy, it has a strong current...

The St. Johns River also runs in reverse, South to North.:)

What a sad read. Some children.....have to endure so much. I've known guys like this is my younger days, I think Misty is scared to tell the truth, and she has reason to be IMO. MJHO

I'm not able to open the court documents for some reason. Can you or someone summarize what's in them? Thanks!

I thought I hear from the presser yesterday the Sheriff said. that someone has Hayeigh
and they have no rights. If kinda struck me has someone took her for her safetly. but not take the little boy!!!

I kind of thought that too. That's what I've been thinking this whole time. I think a family member did it for their safety and just couldn't get to the boy, because he was too close to Misty.

I had a situation in my family, where a relative of mine was sooooo neglectful of their child. All of us had called CPS, and not much was done. He's safe and in a good home now, but at the time if some of the family lived closer (we're out of state), we might have done the same thing.

I'm not able to open the court documents for some reason. Can you or someone summarize what's in them? Thanks!

I couldn't open them with Firefox, but could with Internet Explorer. Though, it came up that the file was damaged, I could still view it.

I may be making a mountain out of a molehill but it does make me wonder. The owners have two phone numbers. The owners have one address in PA and one on FL at the 201 Monroe Ave. Address so I believe that this may be their snowbird/vacation address.

-I&#8217;m thinking about the A/C guy&#8217;s vehicle. Would he have gone to each of the homes and serviced all of the units for each rental plus the one that the owner uses and made his way back around Buchanan Cir back to Monroe and then on out of the park. I know it&#8217;s been reported that he was cleared but would he have keys to the homes that someone else could have copied at some point.
-Could Haleigh&#8217;s blanket in &#8216;the van&#8217; that Misty&#8217; mentions have gone the same way and the dogs tracked that. I do not know if that would be possible? Would tracking dogs pick up a scent in a vehicle if the windows were rolled down?

This could be just a common way to go in and out of this area so almost anyone would pass by these homes but then why would the dogs track it.

(bold mine) Agree, makes me wonder too!! Landlord rents to SO also, it was discovered and posted in previous thread. As you say, it could just be someone merely associated w landlord, relative eg, w access to keys or familiarity w units, children, schedules etc. Was wondering what do we know re van? I know it was mentioned in connection w a blanket tho assume was not really stolen (as rumored) but haven't heard anything much else. Was it working? Was it driven? Just parked there? (Good grief my mind can wander to creepy places, ie drugs etc) :(

:parrot:

One bit of info I want to share with the sleuthers regarding the St. John's River.

This river flows from south to north versus the typical flow of north to south.

It starts in the everglades and flows north until about 20 or 25 miles north of Satsuma where it veers east and mouths into the Atlantic in Jacksonville.

So if any water searches yield a relevant discovery, it would likely be in the Palatka area.

Pirate, Sorry!!! didn't see your post. I was to lazy to look up more info, just know from living in the area 34 years and close to the river the way it flows.

Glad you provided info I didn't.
GRANNYL:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members