FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem when I read the police report that the GF got up to get a drink. Would't she be the one to turn the light on?? Maybe she fortgot she turn on the light!! Oh Boy!!
This case is driving me nuts!!! anyone pray that this case comes to end(happy) one soon.

I am just now seeing some of the video and the way the bio mom is doing that rocking thing throughout the entire interview ...... OK, I know it may be a self-comfort reflex at being devastated over this. But it also really reminds me of behavior of people in withdrawal from heroin and other opiates (Oxycontin etc). I would have liked to see a closer look at her eyes! (the pupils would be large in withdrawal, pinpoints when high on dope) How recent was her documented drug abuse? (as I understand it that was the reason he got custody.... and if he has some arrests for pot, sounds like the bio-mom's problems are probably worse)

Snipped from Twitter: father just handed over custody of son to police
about 9 hours ago
from txt
http://twitter.com/GSReporters
has anyone else noticed this.......Something is not right here. This makes me sick to my stomach and says alot about the "items" found yesterday and the possible outcome we may see unfolding in this case.

ITA......does not sound good

I didn't see GVS last night, has there been any mention of the cadaver dogs ??

GVS interviewed Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch, about the articles(s) which were found on the search that day. He of course had to be very nonspecific so as not to reveal anything. His face & tone of voice spoke volumes, I did not detect any optimism for a good outcome. I did not hear any mention of cadaver dogs.

The bio mom has some problems for sure. However, my take on her is that LE are not all that concerned that she had anything to do with this. They have not been in a hurry to poly her or her side of the family. I could be wrong.

about 9 hours ago
from txt
has anyone else noticed this.......Something is not right here. This makes me sick to my stomach and says alot about the "items" found yesterday and the possible outcome we may see unfolding in this case.

In one of the reports yesterday I read that the bio-mom took him home for her regular visitation and to remove him from the tension. Also, the mom wasn't taking care of herself and got ill, so this is for both of them, I think.

It was a good idea, IMO.

about 9 hours ago
from txt

It was just for her visitation....nothing else.

I thought I hear from the presser yesterday the Sheriff said. that someone has Hayeigh
and they have no rights. If kinda struck me has someone took her for her safetly. but not take the little boy!!!

Foot search still taking place near Haleigh's home. Are there searches taking place anywhere else? If not, the recovered evidence must suggest murder.

I am just now seeing some of the video and the way the bio mom is doing that rocking thing throughout the entire interview ...... OK, I know it may be a self-comfort reflex at being devastated over this. But it also really reminds me of behavior of people in withdrawal from heroin and other opiates (Oxycontin etc). I would have liked to see a closer look at her eyes! (the pupils would be large in withdrawal, pinpoints when high on dope) How recent was her documented drug abuse? (as I understand it that was the reason he got custody.... and if he has some arrests for pot, sounds like the bio-mom's problems are probably worse)

Ariane,
imo that would make Alot of sense.

Foot search still taking place near Haleigh's home. Are there searches taking place anywhere else? If not, the recovered evidence must suggest murder.

Twitter says "on foot and horseback"......

GVS interviewed Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch, about the articles(s) which were found on the search that day. He of course had to be very nonspecific so as not to reveal anything. His face & tone of voice spoke volumes, I did not detect any optimism for a good outcome. I did not hear any mention of cadaver dogs.

TY....I guess 'no news' is certainly 'good news' when cadaver dogs aren't mentioned.......

What we know or has been said by the family about the night and morning of the abduction, Please correct me, nicely on anything that is wrong, just getting an idea for whats, whats :)

3:00PM Monday Ronald states he picked Haleigh up after school

3:00PM Monday Ronald was due to go to work

?-5:30PM monday neighbors say Haleigh and junior went in from playing with neighbor children

3-5:45 PM monday somewhere in this time frame is a visit from Misty's Brother and her nephews who were stated leaving the house at 5:45

8:00PM monday Misty says she put Haleigh and Junior both to bed covering Haleigh with only a sheet

8pm-10pm Misty stays up cleaning taking out trash and washing Haleigh's blanket that smelled like pee, This is the last time Misty says she saw Haleigh

10PM monday Misty herself went to bed covering Haleigh with her blanket that is now washed and dried

3:00AMish tuesday Morning Misty wakes up to go to bathroom/get a drink notices kitchen light on which leads her to seeing the back door is wide open with screen door propped open with cynderblock

3:00 AM tuesday morning Dads shift is over on his way home

3:27AM tuesday morning 911 call placed that Haleigh is missing

3:49 AM Crystal Bio-mom( stated on Nancy Grace by Crystal) gets a call From Ronalds Mother stating that Haleigh is missing

5:15AM Crystal calls her father (haleigh's grandfather) to tell him that she's missing (father later states that Crystal didn't get a call until 5:00am herself)

TY....I guess 'no news' is certainly 'good news' when cadaver dogs aren't mentioned.......

Ya know Dot, kinda OT but, one thing I have discovered from Maddie and Caylee's cases, there just are not a lot of certified cadaver dogs. That needs to be addressed. Sadly.

Did any notice in the police report that RC mother for Sheriff department. Did I read right
that right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member