Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW...... 212 Monroe (Tallahassee ?) is a South Monroe address....which is a clothing store. I can not find any record of a 212 N. Monroe. New construction on that but been on it a million times and that location is smack dab downtown with banks, gas stations..... FWIW North Monroe turns into Highway 27 on the way to Havana (Gadsden County). Hope that helps??? Also.....the Bannerman bluff address for the RSO is considered to be NE Tallahassee.

Hi sleutherontheside - thank you so much for following up on this! The Monroe I am talking about though is in the same neighborhood as Green Lane. I updated the link in my post after I figured out how to do it right :crazy: Sorry to mislead you.

Salem

What reason could she possibly have for lying about her year of birth? I don't get it.

Did she lie? :confused: I think maybe it was more a transposed number or something. Beck - do you have a link that says she deliberatly lied on the police report? If so, I would really like to see it. I'm with Lovejac here and find that hard to understand...:eek:

TIA,

Salem

Hi sleutherontheside - thank you so much for following up on this! The Monroe I am talking about though is in the same neighborhood as Green Lane. I updated the link in my post after I figured out how to do it right :crazy: Sorry to mislead you.

Salem

Not a problem. I am amazed at how things works but don't understand it all all. I was confused and thought there was a tie to the RSO in Tallahassee. :confused:

Johnsmom you're correct - I was just about to post that. She evidently LIED to LE about her YOB. I think it might have something to do with how young Misty is...maybe....who knows. She did lie though and told them she was 19 on the police report.
I heard the age as 14 last night on a show, I believe it was on HLN.
I hope she was 18, and not 14. I didn't mean to offend anyone.
I wonder why she would lie about her age as 14 though? Strange and keeps getting stranger, huh?
Thanks for setting me straight, becaroozie, and Johnsmom.

What reason could she possibly have for lying about her year of birth? I don't get it.

IDK I thought maybe she was self-conscious that Misty is so much younger than her? Who knows -- ok maybe it was a typo and I misspoke. Forgive me.:bow:

Oh Salem, the Police Report is in this thread quite a ways back. :)

You are absolutely right sweetmop! I don't argue that at all.

However, I do believe Haliegh's mom was 18 or 19 when Haliegh was born. Haliegh is 5 now and her mom is 23 according to her myspace and other information - unless I am missing something? :confused:

Salem
Oh I knew you weren't condoning. I didn't realize she was 18, I heard 14 just last night. And, to me 18 is still young, LOL! but I like that better than 14.
No you're not missing anything... I think it's me, Salem!:crosseyed:

Sweetmop & Beckaroozie...........

I'm not saying either of you did something wrong!! It's just so easy to get confused and then everybody else gets confused....you know how it goes.
Someone says something, (even if it's incorrect) then others see it, and think it IS correct, and so on and so on..........

The Haleigh threads are soo many and soo long, it's easy to miss a lot of info. Or pick up on incorrect info and go with it. See what I mean?

:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Ooooh!!!!!! Wow then. I retract my opinion.

Hey Soul - I went on the regular Haleigh thread and this is interesting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3315101&postcount=7

The guy here FORMERLY lived at 202 Green prior (12/08) to Haleigh's family moving there. He may still have a key?? Crime is sexual assault on someone over 12. He's an RSO that now has a Tallahassee address.

How does he fit with the charts?

Does anyone know what the construction company someone's father owns is named? Is it Misty's father? Ron's father?

This wouldn't be the name is it?
J & FAMILY CONSTRUCTION INC General Contractors-Single-Family Houses

I wonder if J & Fly Con is in Satsuma? Going to look.

ETA___________________________Couldn't find that company in the yellow pages

James J Lane, the RSO in the above quoted post shows being employed by J & Family Construction

He recently moved to Tallahassee (supposedly) maybe 12/08.
He previously occupied 202 Green before Haleigh's family. (Does he still have a key?)
I think he still has family in the Satsuma area (Mother & Father?).
I wonder if he still works for that company, or if that's the connection as to how he'd know Haleigh's father/Misty/family?
I also wonder if perhaps he was staying at relatives/friends house the night Haleigh disappered? <---guess there's no way to find that out. Hopefully LE interviewed him.

IDK I thought maybe she was self-conscious that Misty is so much younger than her? Who knows -- ok maybe it was a typo and I misspoke. Forgive me.:bow:

Oh Salem, the Police Report is in this thread quite a ways back. :)

Geez, she' self conscious 'cause she's such an 'old woman', huh? Some of the news reporters are still confused and reported her as age 14 when Haleigh was born, even as late as last night. I guess it makes no diffenec at all , but it makes that particular community down there in FL. look as though it's the norm for children to be having relationships with men.

I'm not saying either of you did something wrong!! It's just so easy to get confused and then everybody else gets confused....you know how it goes.
Someone says something, (even if it's incorrect) then others see it, and think it IS correct, and so on and so on..........

The Haleigh threads are soo many and soo long, it's easy to miss a lot of info. Or pick up on incorrect info and go with it. See what I mean?

Oh, You're fine, john's mom! :blowkiss: I know you meant no harm! Yes, I understand what you're saying.
But, hey, I stay confused! LOL!:crazy:

ruff ..ruff.......do I have your attention? Lend me your ear for a moment.
DOGblinking.gif

We NEED TO GET BACK ON TOPIC -----ASTROLOGY and the CHART discussions.

While visiting the Main forum for Haleigh, if you come across names, dates of birth, etc for 'people of interest' or associated with Haleigh, please bring the data over so we can do more chart comparisons.

Thank you.

I even got down on my hands n knees and BEGGED for a forum so we could spread this one out. We need it here. 20 threads in 6 Days?! Come on!!

Astros, I plead with you all to look at this. It might fit into the theory of the RR tacks area. I forget who posted the direction or area that Haleigh might be found in, but I believe it was stated North, maybe towards Buffalo Bluff (RR area). Here, I'll post what I posted on the Haleigh thread under Missing just a few minutes ago. Is it possible to see if this SO could fit into your charts? JJ Lane (RSO) used to live at Haleigh's EXACT address!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl
I just found something. SO (JJ Lane) has a brother that has lived in (or maybe still does) Satsuma. His work address is (Jason T Lane)
work
119C Cypress Point Cir
East Palatka, FL 32131-4301
phone number unavailable
Job title: President
Company: Lane Stone & Stucco.
Here's the link: http://whitepages.aol.com/search/Fin...caltime=survey

SO JJ Lane link: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOff...&sid=&sp=1&nm=

On usa-people-search, I found this:
Found 1 result for James Joseph Lane Fl:
Name/AKAs Age Address, City, State Phone Possible Relatives
1. LANE, JAMES JOSEPH 32 SAN MATEO, FL LANE, JASON T (age 29)
SATSUMA, FL

Now here's something that COULD be IMPORTANT: I searched google maps & PALATKA is right up (North) from BUFFALO BLUFF directly from the railroad where the dogs followed. Please see this google map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.219727&z=12

I think Momtective posted the following (if I'm mistaken, please forgive me):

LANE, JAMES J

Associated names:

LANE, JAMES D

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

J & FAMILY CONSTRUCTION, INC
Available(3) Available SATSUMA, FL
SAN MATEO, FL
EAST PALATKA, FL
BLACKSHEAR, GA Possible Relatives:

GILLLANE, JULIE (Age 30)
LANE, KAY P
LANE, PHYLLIS K (Age 56)
LANE, HARRY W (Age 59)
LANE, PHILLIP S (Age 31)
PARSONS, WALDEN J (Age 35)

Veromi.com info on JJL. Do construction companies repair air conditioners?

We have only one timed chart -- the 3:27 am Phone Call to 911. All the other charts are speculative with times that cannot be trusted, as Tuba pointed out.

Here is the 911 Call chart:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/911Call021009.gif

Since "the parents" made the phone call, I assigned Haleigh to the 5th House of Children, Taurus, ruled by VENUS.

According to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, the person is where you find their significator. In this chart, VENUS is posited at 05:34 Aries, technically in the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood, but only 33 minutes from exact conjunction to 4th House Cusp, an angle.

Ivy says when the [person] being asked about is shown to be on the home grounds (because its ruler or ruler of the 4th is in the 4th), say it is close by and within walking distance too negligible to figure.

If conjunct a cusp (which VENUS is), it is near a door, gate or window, or near a boundary line of the property, and EAST if in Fire signs (VENUS is in Aries, a Fire sign).

To determine approximate distance: VENUS is at North Latitude in a cadent house (3rd House) = 3 miles x difference in degrees between VENUS and MOON. VENUS at 05 degrees, MOON at 01 degrees = 4 degrees distance x 3 miles = 12 miles.

3rd House gives NNE direction
Fire sign gives EAST direction

Speculatively, Haleigh is approx. 12 miles NNE of her home according to Ivy's method. IIRC, Tuba also thought NNE.

ETA: I am wrestling with VENUS being so close to 4th House Cusp. Let me get more speculative. Let's speculate that VENUS could be considered in the 4th House. In that case, at North Latitude and Angular house, the base measurement would be 1 mile x difference in degrees between VENUS and MOON = 4 degrees difference x 1 mile = 4 miles and still NNE direction.

So the entire speculative range would be 4 - 12 miles from home in a NNE direction.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Astros, I plead with you all to look at this. It might fit into the theory of the RR tacks area. I forget who posted the direction or area that Haleigh might be found in, but I believe it was stated North, maybe towards Buffalo Bluff (RR area). Here, I'll post what I posted on the Haleigh thread under Missing just a few minutes ago. Is it possible to see if this SO could fit into your charts? JJ Lane (RSO) used to live at Haleigh's EXACT address!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl
I just found something. SO (JJ Lane) has a brother that has lived in (or maybe still does) Satsuma. His work address is (Jason T Lane)
work
119C Cypress Point Cir
East Palatka, FL 32131-4301
phone number unavailable
Job title: President
Company: Lane Stone & Stucco.
Here's the link: http://whitepages.aol.com/search/Fin...caltime=survey

SO JJ Lane link: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOff...&sid=&sp=1&nm=

On usa-people-search, I found this:
Found 1 result for James Joseph Lane Fl:
Name/AKAs Age Address, City, State Phone Possible Relatives
1. LANE, JAMES JOSEPH 32 SAN MATEO, FL LANE, JASON T (age 29)
SATSUMA, FL

Now here's something that COULD be IMPORTANT: I searched google maps & PALATKA is right up (North) from BUFFALO BLUFF directly from the railroad where the dogs followed. Please see this google map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.219727&z=12

I think Momtective posted the following (if I'm mistaken, please forgive me):

LANE, JAMES J

Associated names:

LANE, JAMES D

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

J & FAMILY CONSTRUCTION, INC
Available(3) Available SATSUMA, FL
SAN MATEO, FL
EAST PALATKA, FL
BLACKSHEAR, GA Possible Relatives:

GILLLANE, JULIE (Age 30)
LANE, KAY P
LANE, PHYLLIS K (Age 56)
LANE, HARRY W (Age 59)
LANE, PHILLIP S (Age 31)
PARSONS, WALDEN J (Age 35)

Veromi.com info on JJL. Do construction companies repair air conditioners?
Anytime you find an SO that used to live at the exact address it is important. I don't recall this name, but perhaps they have pulled him up before. I have been busy going back through the first of this case today.

Great job!! Thanks, JG!

We have only one timed chart -- the 3:27 am Phone Call to 911. All the other charts are speculative with times that cannot be trusted, as Tuba pointed out.

Here is the 911 Call chart:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/911Call021009.gif

Since "the parents" made the phone call, I assigned Haleigh to the 5th House of Children, Taurus, ruled by VENUS.

According to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, the person is where you find their significator. In this chart, VENUS is posited at 05:34 Aries, technically in the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood, but only 33 minutes from exact conjunction to 4th House Cusp, an angle.

Ivy says when the [person] being asked about is shown to be on the home grounds (because its ruler or ruler of the 4th is in the 4th), say it is close by and within walking distance too negligible to figure.

If conjunct a cusp (which VENUS is), it is near a door, gate or window, or near a boundary line of the property, and EAST if in Fire signs (VENUS is in Aries, a Fire sign).

To determine approximate distance: VENUS is at North Latitude in a cadent house (3rd House) = 3 miles x difference in degrees between VENUS and MOON. VENUS at 05 degrees, MOON at 01 degrees = 4 degrees distance x 3 miles = 12 miles.

3rd House gives NNE direction
Fire sign gives EAST direction

Speculatively, Haleigh is approx. 12 miles NNE of her home according to Ivy's method. IIRC, Tuba also thought NNE.
Thanks,
Soulscape

Bold by me! Soulscape...I'm SHAKING right now!!! Palatka is 11.5 miles from Their trailer park by Buffalo Bluff!!! Also, it's NNE!!! Please check this guy and see if he could fit into your chart. I should forward this to their law enforcement office. Please see my post above! Love you all!

Bio gma said that something keeps telling her GA/ALA in line............that Haleigh might be found there???? Intuition? Does anyone feel this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee