Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulscape-

(Bolding mine) Wanted to address this one aspect for consideration-

While this SO may or may not be related to this particular case, let me offer what I've learned about "preferences" in relation to SO's. (must admit this info resurrects memories I would have rather forgotten; I once had a beautiful student in 1st grade "teach" me about this. The illness of others is the reason she is no longer alive...)

Sexual relations in and of itself is not considered wrong when it falls in the acceptable parameters of societal norms. The law presents us with age limits for what is considered lawfully acceptable and an individual that desires an age range below those benchmarks, we qualify that desire as abnormal. The age range "preferences" when compared to societal norms, usually denotes the level/degree of psychological illness.

So...when a SO begins to lower the age from his past "preference", it usually means the psychological illness has intensified. (my stomach is queasy typing this) And the chance of physical harm to the victim skyrockets exponentially as a five year old child isn't physically matured to endure the trauma of rape, meaning death as a result is much more probable. Nothing could be worse than a SO lowering his age preferences...

Hope I was able to explain that; I just couldn't use some of the vocabulary that might have articulated this better. I feel like vomiting just typing this, but also felt this was needed info as I doubt this will be the last time we encounter this evilness on WS's.

-Mish

I think God and I need to have a chat, right now, because I just don't understand the depravity that seems to be escalating in this world of ours.

<Red bold by me>

OMG, Mish, what an education you just gave me! I was not aware of this aspect of the "disease." When you say you doubt this will be the last we encounter this type of evilness on WS, you are no doubt correct, and it is important we understand --- as much as one can understand --- the incomprehensible........

Thank you for your contribution,
Soulscape

Soulscape-

(Bolding mine) Wanted to address this one aspect for consideration-

While this SO may or may not be related to this particular case, let me offer what I've learned about "preferences" in relation to SO's. (must admit this info resurrects memories I would have rather forgotten; I once had a beautiful student in 1st grade "teach" me about this. The illness of others is the reason she is no longer alive...)

Sexual relations in and of itself is not considered wrong when it falls in the acceptable parameters of societal norms. The law presents us with age limits for what is considered lawfully acceptable and an individual that desires an age range below those benchmarks, we qualify that desire as abnormal. The age range "preferences" when compared to societal norms, usually denotes the level/degree of psychological illness.

So...when a SO begins to lower the age from his past "preference", it usually means the psychological illness has intensified. (my stomach is queasy typing this) And the chance of physical harm to the victim skyrockets exponentially as a five year old child isn't physically matured to endure the trauma of rape, meaning death as a result is much more probable. Nothing could be worse than a SO lowering his age preferences...

Hope I was able to explain that; I just couldn't use some of the vocabulary that might have articulated this better. I feel like vomiting just typing this, but also felt this was needed info as I doubt this will be the last time we encounter this evilness on WS's.

-Mish

I think God and I need to have a chat, right now, because I just don't understand the depravity that seems to be escalating in this world of ours.

Mish, I'm happy you shared your knowledge, I understand what you are saying and I'm sorry you have this knowledge at all! Is there no 'cap' on evilness? Apparantly not unfortunately.

There is some sleuthing going on within the Haleigh thread that I am trying to make sense of regarding some property tax records. Relatives with names of Carr. I'll be going back to make some notes and then report what I find.

Amber Alert -- Haleigh Search Draws 500 Leads
Sunday, February 15, 2009 4:35:18 PM

<snipped>
At a 4 p.m. news conference Sunday, Putnam County deputies said nothing of significance was found on the sixth day of the investigation. Chief Deputy Rick Ryan said he was confident investigators left no stone unturned in the search area near Haleigh's home. Ryan said the search team has about two more areas to investigate Monday before concluding the ground search.
Officials said several people have inquired about Chad Reynolds, a sexual predator who disappeared from Marion County. Ryan said although Reynolds has ties to Putnam County, investigators do not believe he is connected to Haleigh’s disappearance.
Search For Haleigh Continues: Video
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...&cat=Local&title=Search For Haleigh Continues
Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/..._search_continues_family_puts_aside_feud.html

I don't like ready this, as the stars show Haleigh is in her neighborhood, close to home.:confused:

Read this post from the main Haleigh thread. (Bolding mine)

Name on deed to the Cummings trailer is a G. Sapp. On 1/26/2009, an RSO by the same last name moved to Satuma. 2nd Avenue, Satsuma. He is on the SO site. Please go there and look at him. The first initial is D. middle name Lee. This is one evil looking dude. Could he be the A/C guy? If there was an intruder, then this guy might have a key as he may be related to the landlord.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3312995&postcount=345

DUH! This is why I should never read backwards! I see this has been brought to your attention.

Name on deed to the Cummings trailer is a G. Sapp. On 1/26/2009, an RSO by the same last name moved to Satuma. 2nd Avenue, Satsuma. He is on the SO site. Please go there and look at him. The first initial is D. middle name Lee. This is one evil looking dude. Could he be the A/C guy? If there was an intruder, then this guy might have a key as he may be related to the landlord.

DUH! This is why I should never read backwards! I see this has been brought to your attention.

Lovejac, I'm very glad you reminded me about this post!!

I got to thinking: keys are signified by MERCURY. On the Truth of the Matter Horary Chart, MERCURY lies at 29:31 Capricorn, a critical degree as it is the "end of his rope" position. Misty's natal BLACK MOON LILITH shares the exact same degree, 29:43 Capricorn, partile opposite her Sunrise Chart VERTEX at 29:34 Cancer, linking her once again, strongly and indisputably.

As many of you have already mentioned, Misty is the key. There is something or someone she knows that will crack this case. I pray LE can coax it out of her.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Any possibility she (Misty) is being blackmailed in some way?

(OT: off to run errands and wishing I could drag my laptop w/ me LOL; wish something would break in this case. They seem to have brought in the Top Guns of abduction, Tim Miller is there...they have the best of the best on the ground with this nightmare...wish a miracle would happen... God? -anytime You're ready!)

-Mish

Lovejac: that name Carr rings familiar, any ideas?

Ahh! One last thought-

Anyone have info on HOW Misty met Mr. Cummings? That might lend a connection...

Truly, it's a wonder any of us get a full night's sleep with all these tragedies!

-Mish (now off to run errands! hopefully LOL)

Super Astro Sleuths - it is currently 3:30 p.m. on the west coast. Can you do a chart that will tell us if Haliegh is currently located or being held at 212 Monroe Ave.?

This is very close to her home and is also a mobile home. If you need more info from me, please pm me.

Thank you all SO SO MUCH!

Salem

Lovejac, I'm very glad you reminded me about this post!!

I got to thinking: keys are signified by MERCURY. On the Truth of the Matter Horary Chart, MERCURY lies at 29:31 Capricorn, a critical degree as it is the "end of his rope" position. Misty's natal BLACK MOON LILITH shares the exact same degree, 29:43 Capricorn, partile opposite her Sunrise Chart VERTEX at 29:34 Cancer, linking her once again, strongly and indisputably.

As many of you have already mentioned, Misty is the key. There is something or someone she knows that will crack this case. I pray LE can coax it out of her.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Is she more afraid of going to jail? or is she more afraid of Ron...I think if she got the police to protect her...but then again, she loves Ron...she is scared to death of him and if he were to find out something different than what she has told him she knows he would never rest until he hurt her to death

Super Astro Sleuths - it is currently 3:30 p.m. on the west coast. Can you do a chart that will tell us if Haliegh is currently located or being held at 212 Monroe Ave.?

This is very close to her home and is also a mobile home. If you need more info from me, please pm me.

Salem

This is the address of the SO Kyle Johns

Salem

This is the address of the SO Kyle Johns

Yes, it is. Salem

Salem,

There are at least 5 or 6 local RSO's (if not more) that are under intense scrutiny by LE, and with Kyle Johns in such close physical proximity to the Cummings house, you can bet he is near the top of the list.

I looked at charts of Kyle Johns, Timothy Loucakis and Donald Lee Sapp. They are all evil. If I had to prioritize them in terms of how their charts interaspected both Haleigh's natal and the 911 Call (the only chart for which we have a known, verified time), I would alert as follows:

1. Donald Lee Sapp
2. Timothy Loucakis
3. Kyle Johns

However --- and this is important --- this does not mean that any of them is the perp, as the perp could be anyone, including someone who isn't even registered as a SO. In fact, with SATURN Rx in the event & horary charts, I get the sense the perp could very likely be someone who up until now has been able to "hide" (retrograde) his evil behavior from authorities.

That said, I still believe all the RSO's in the neighborhood as well as their homes should be gone over with a fine tooth comb by LE, and then gone over again.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soul - I looked at the charges for this guy on the Flagler court site and it says:

CRUELTY TOWARD CHILD-OVER 21 IMPREGNATE CHILD UNDER 16 CHILD ABUSE

Charge was from 1989...seems pretty old and no more new charges. This looks to me like a statutory rape situation maybe? Can you believe they counted this as a misdemeanor? Ugh.

His DOB is 10/21/1970

Personally, I don't think this is the guy...jmo

LOL Meant to post that before your explanation post - not AT THE SAME TIME! lol Sorry!

does anyone know how long Misty and Ron dated before she actually moved in with him? She has not been living with him for long

I read somewhere they have been dating 4 - 5 mos? Don't know if 'dating' means living together.

I wonder if Ron and Misty knew about these guys, and has had them over before to party...something about Timothy (well all of them) but Timothy in particular bothers me to the core...is it possible that there was more than one abductor? These guys have a common interest...

Soul - I looked at the charges for this guy on the Flagler court site and it says:

CRUELTY TOWARD CHILD-OVER 21 IMPREGNATE CHILD UNDER 16 CHILD ABUSE

Charge was from 1989...seems pretty old and no more new charges. This looks to me like a statutory rape situation maybe? Can you believe they counted this as a misdemeanor? Ugh.

His DOB is 10/21/1970

Personally, I don't think this is the guy...jmo

This Sapp guy is the dude Tuba & I were Euwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-ing about, and #1 on my list in above post.

See Chart:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...mings/Tri-WheelSappwithHaleighnataland911.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

Ooooh!!!!!! Wow then. I retract my opinion.

Hey Soul - I went on the regular Haleigh thread and this is interesting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3315101&postcount=7

The guy here FORMERLY lived at 202 Green prior (12/08) to Haleigh's family moving there. He may still have a key?? Crime is sexual assault on someone over 12. He's an RSO that now has a Tallahassee address.

How does he fit with the charts?

Ooooh!!!!!! Wow then. I retract my opinion.

Hey Soul - I went on the regular Haleigh thread and this is interesting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3315101&postcount=7

The guy here FORMERLY lived at 202 Green prior (12/08) to Haleigh's family moving there. He may still have a key?? Crime is sexual assault on someone over 12. He's an RSO that now has a Tallahassee address.

How does he fit with the charts?

I found that interesting as well. I am overwhelmed By the amount of RSO's in this area and the youth of the mothers/wives/gf's in this family. Nobody seems to have much of an issue with age. It boggles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl