Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many areas, LE mails a postcard to every resident near to the SO's residence to let them know he is nearby. I've received at least two of them, one of which was just a few weeks ago, the other maybe 10 years ago. Either there are very few perps of that nature in my neighborhood or they don't get caught.

Of course one can always check the local website.

Wow, Ak! In New Jersey they don't send a postcard. My sister looked online out of curiosity, and found a SO living at her corner, 5 houses away. She doesn't have small children, but she does let neighbors with them know about him. That's why I look every so often. Little ones or not, I want to know who's in my neighborhood.

Beck, are you thinking "cheating"...b/c that's immidiately what popped into my head as soon as I saw this guys face. He almost resembles the bio dad. I could see how a 17 y/o would find him ruggedly attractive. No, I'm not trying to point a finger, don't even mean to insinuate, just stating what I immediately thought of when I first saw his pic on familywatchdog!

Yep, I'm with you on this. I also thought he looks like RC, that he was easier on the eye that the other creeps.......even his eyes are a nice color. Just shows you how looks can be deceiving. :eek: And didn't his ASTROLOGICAL CHART say he could be a prime candidate? Or am I thinking of one of the other scary dudes? I need to go back and check those ASTRO CHARTS.

Jeez, people, talking about possible suspects is our way of getting the information we need for those astro charts.

Edit: I don't see a chart for him. Do we have his natal info?

On topic--I hope,because I don't want to cause any extra work for our awesome mod Fifth, but can this info, meaning the chart Soulscape did asking 'where is Haleigh' be given to TES?

DOGblinking.gif

WS rules: do not post rumors - may be a place in the private area called The Parking Lot or you have the option of using the PM feature.

On topic--I hope,because I don't want to cause any extra work for our awesome mod Fifth, but can this info, meaning the chart Soulscape did asking 'where is Haleigh' be given to TES?

I don't see why not, although there is always the element of "Are these people nuts?" right after they get the data. It would have to be translated into English, I'm sure, but it would give them at least something to mull over.

DOGblinking.gif

WS rules: do not post rumors - may be a place in the private area called The Parking Lot or you have the option of using the PM feature.

I'm sorry, Fifth, I started this I fear. Was trying to give some info that was discussed by towns people during one of the searches. I apologize, I won't do that again.:bang:

Yep, I'm with you on this. I also thought he looks like RC, that he was easier on the eye that the other creeps.......even his eyes are a nice color. Just shows you how looks can be deceiving. :eek: And didn't his ASTROLOGICAL CHART say he could be a prime candidate? Or am I thinking of one of the other scary dudes? I need to go back and check those ASTRO CHARTS.

Jeez, people, talking about possible suspects is our way of getting the information we need for those astro charts.

Edit: I don't see a chart for him. Do we have his natal info?

AK I think Soul used the 911 chart and his aspects with it and said 'Yes he is a possible'.

Ref: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3316221&postcount=443

I'm sorry, Fifth, I started this I fear. Was trying to give some info that was discussed by towns people during one of the searches. I apologize, I won't do that again.:bang:

Loveydoveymushyface, everyone:) please help me look for pertinent info regarding this guy that I just posted about. My 6 y/o is begging for me to read to him b/c he woke up and can't fall asleep. We need to search court house, civil as well as criminal, county & towns. Maybe we can pinpoint proof of date of birth, maybe even get his birth city. I'll log back on in a bit. Hugs to all.

As noted in previous post, Haleigh is signified by VENUS in Aries in the 911 Call Chart.

Aries is a Fire Sign.

Fire sign locations include: fireplace, stove, heater, chimney, or outdoors where there has been a fire and near something made of iron. Also: midway up in a room and to the East.

Aries rules: newly-opened tracts or ploughed ground and pastures, virgin territory, sandy stretches, burned or hilly ground and unfrequented areas affording a place of refuge for lawbreakers, free-thinkers and nudists. East.

VENUS rules: places catering to ease and entertainment -- social centers, ballrooms, restaurants, outdoor cafes, public gardens, salons, bedrooms and dressing-rooms, and shops where fine commodities are sold over the counter or where barbering or beauty treatments are available.

VENUS is in a Cadent House
and may be farther off, may be lost, hidden or secluded, perhaps sent away. In the 3rd (which VENUS is) a nearer neighborhood.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Jersey, Wouldn't that location be closer to ENE rather than NNE as the charts said? Although.......it could be.

Okay, I am swimming in the posts...trying to catch up. Wow, what a collection of unsavory types. I am thoroughly disgusted. Reviewing the charts....and hoping we have some kind of news soon.

O/T I know, but there doesn't seem to be a forum to discuss this case, so my quick comment...I was troubled that the g/f stated to the dad as he got home, "the back door is open and 'your daughter' is gone." An odd way to refer to a missing little girl rather than using her name. Again, sorry for being O/T.

GM fellow astrosleuthers...I am not sure if this has been seen by you all but I was reading on the main thread #20 and the Sapp guy is being discussed there also and the post below by impatientredhead sounds like this may be a motive per say..jmo...I know that there was a double ewwwwww from our great astrologers on here about someone and I think it was Sapp... Anyway, please disregard and delete if this is of no importance or not needed. I just found it very interesting...TY all for your continued devotion to all these cases... I remain in absolute awe of all of you..You are simply an 'Amazing'
group and I am so grateful to be allowed to join in...jmo..sweets:clap:

Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
And the deceased guys wife testified against D. Sapp's trial in the 90's. So there is some connection between the Sapp's to the Griffi's to the Croslin's. Sapp is in the neighborhood less than two weeks and the child Misti watches can't be found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3315665#post3315665

Sorry to keep adding to this quote but the following is the names of some of the players in the above quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely Addicted
Only that Jeffrey Michael Griffis, 29, died in Jan 09.

Billye Lee (his wife) supposedly testified in Donald Lee Sapp's trial in the 90s according to a post a few threads back. If that poster is reading, great sleuthing and would you mind sharing a link to the source!?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79727&page=12
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am still looking for the source link..jmo..sweets

Good Morning Everyone!

Soul - I have a question about Ivy's method of measuring distance/location.

I keep eyeballing that trailer park due east of Haleigh's house by .5mi....it's right across the tracks, and the street. Would be a good easy access point for someone to hike over there to her house, hide in the woods, and wait for them to go to sleep, then drag her back through the woods and leave her there afterwards, going back to the trailer across the street unseen.

How do you determine if the measurement unit is miles, feet, yards, etc. when you're calculating? Does Ivy-G specifiy miles? I know on the Corrie Anderson thread, because the distance is referenced to the gas well, it's probably feet or yards - you used 'unit of measurement' there. X times the distance from the well.

So in Haleigh's case, there are four units of measurement from Haleigh's house to where she is now...four degrees of separation...I wonder if that could be 1/10s of a mile? Also on Caylee's case, you used an alternative method of calculation (from a different astrolger's source) when you did the calculation...I wondered if that would be appropriate here?

I'm such a newbie at this stuff, I'm trying to moderately educate myself through seeing you and the rest of our wonderful Astrosleuths in glorious action!!

TIA :blowkiss:

I think I just got caught up, but apologize if I missed it, have the high risk SO's I posted yesterday been run down and excluded/included? I could not find it anywhere..
TIA

Hi Drive - Soulscape said that Sapp, Loucakis and Lane all 'fit'.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3316221&postcount=443

Thank you so much Beck, I saw that, I was referring to the 6 I posted yesterday, looking to see if I missed them being ruled out so no need to post the chart, or we just havent gotten to them yet, or other.

From memory:

Fearns
Cook
Williams
Stone
Yates
Winch

(that's scarey, I 'membered em.)

As a side note, someone asked upthread if these creeps could know each other. By law, in some of their paroll/probation conditions, they are not alot to "consort". That being said, make no mistake, they FIND each other. We are seeing this rise, imo, by the crack down on child *advertiser censored* online, most recently in this general area and others. Our Fed task force is doing an outstanding job. That being said, it is like spraying repellent on an ant hill.
Losts of them just scatter, and build new hills. In the case of the very dangerous organized homicidal pedos, for them if they run the risk of being snagged via the internet, they will run the risk at an act like this, they cannot control it for ANY length of time. The only thing we can do to protect is do your best to know where they are, get on every notification list, and fight like Hell if your LE dept looks to curtail the program in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dnollie