SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

Isn't that something?

Did Susan spend $1500 on a motor for a bicycle?
Did Susan spend $80,000 on refrigerator magnets?
Did Susan buy a brand new generator?

No, she grew her own vegetables, knitted her own scarves and did her own hair. Puh-leeeeze. Wayne Hamberg is a major tool and an idiot.

I know! Those vegetable seeds are a fortune aren't they? Lets not forget the water he had to pay for to help them grow!

Yarn costs a mint, doesn't it? Probly ticked off she had to buy knitting needles instead of saving some steak bones from his steak dinner and carving her own needles out of that.

Hell he'd've had her making her own laundry detergent if he could. Probly furious that she didn't know how to sew and make clothes from the cotton grown in the backyard that she harvested into thread to weave into fabric to handsew clothes for everyone. :furious:

Hold onto your seat, it gets better. Heres what someone had the audacity to say about 'good old' Wayne Hamberg:
Good friends like Wayne are hard to come by. I don't think that Wayne has anything but goodness in his heart, and sees that this person has not a friend on earth, so he is taking that role. Good for Wayne. He probably suspects with the same reasonableness that most folks have that the evidence points towards his friend, but he's willing to just be a shelter and a safe haven for this person. I don't have a problem with that, and with understanding that the police and others have a role to perform, and this is a role that he has chosen. It's very Christian behavior.​

Hold onto your seat, it gets better. Heres what someone had the audacity to say about 'good old' Wayne Hamberg:
Good friends like Wayne are hard to come by. I don't think that Wayne has anything but goodness in his heart, and sees that this person has not a friend on earth, so he is taking that role. Good for Wayne. He probably suspects with the same reasonableness that most folks have that the evidence points towards his friend, but he's willing to just be a shelter and a safe haven for this person. I don't have a problem with that, and with understanding that the police and others have a role to perform, and this is a role that he has chosen. It's very Christian behavior.​

I suspect Wayne himself wrote that under a nym. Nobody else cares about Wayne as much as Wayne does. Not even his dog.

Interesting article:

Missing Susan Powell stalked by Internet Trolls
On 02.01.10—By Dr. Clint Van Zandt

Susan Powell, the 28-year-old missing mother of two young children has not been seen since the night of December 6, 2009. Powell’s 34-year-old husband, Josh, continues as the sole “person of interest” in his wife’s disappearance, even though he has moved from West Valley City, Utah to his parent’s residence in Washington State.

Susan Powell, who had told friends that she might seek a divorce from her controlling husband, had allegedly created a secret bank account for money to use when she left Josh and had even made plans on where she would live after she took their sons and fled her marriage. Even though she disappeared almost two months ago, few believe that she actually got the chance to run, instead believing she likely met with foul play, probably at the hands of Josh.

http://www.livesecure.org/missing-susan-powell-stalked-by-internet-trolls/

Missing 30-year old Steven Koecher; police consider Josh Powell's use of rental car possible link
March 1, 2010 - Steven Koecher, an upstanding citizen who served others, who had no criminal or drug-related history, and who seemed happy with his life in St. George, suddenly vanished Dec. 13, 2009 - just six days after Susan Powell disappeared.

Is there a connection between the two cases? It's far-fetched, Steven's family says, but it's worth investigating.

Steven's mother, Deanne Koecher, said the reason they were interested is Susan Powell's case and investigating the possibility the two cases were connected was because of a road trip through Tooele that Josh Powell, Susan's husband, took at around the time Steven disappeared.

Police in Henderson and St. George are not ruling anything out and consider a possible link between the two cases. They are, in particular, interested in the trip Josh Powell took in a rental car.

She said, "It seems far but we welcome any information sharing."
http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...-link-consider-Josh-Powells-use-of-rental-car
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? I thought the story was that the police did not know where Josh was while he had the rental car?? Now they are saying he took a road trip through Tooele?

New page added to mysterious SusanPowell.org website

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - Questions are swirling around the website SusanPowell.org that claims to be the "official site for information" about Susan Powell.

The 28 year old mother of two disappeared from her West Valley home in early December of last year.

The big question: Who is behind the website? There's nothing on the site itself that indicates who is responsible or where it comes from.

ABC 4 News researched the domain name and found it is registered through a Scottsdale, Arizona company, "Domains by Proxy" that keeps the names and personal information of website owners private.

A new page added to the site this week describes Susan's dream of opening a hairstyling salon in the basement of their home. The page also said, "Josh has always been happy to support Susan's efforts in any way ... Josh suggested that she turn it into a real business and he offered to teach her accounting basics. Josh is a Quickbooks Certified Pro Advisor and has a degree in Business Administration."

The anonymous writer implies the project was ongoing. According to the page, "Josh planned to continue working until Susan's salon and the basement were finished." But Josh's brother-in-law, Kirk Graves, said, "This project has been dead for two years at least."

What's more, a picture of a salon chair posted to the page seemingly proves that Josh was working to fulfill Susan's dream. But Josh's sister said it didn't come from him. "We actually picked up the chair that's in the picture. We gave it to them," said Jennifer Graves.

Kirk Graves believes the new page was written by a 2nd person. He said Josh is probably getting help from his father, Steve Powell. Josh and his two young sons are currently living in Steve Powell's house in Puyallup, Washington.

ABC 4 News asked Lou Bertram, a retired FBI agent who was on the Unibomber Task Force, to look at the page and give his assessment. While he cannot be sure, Bertram said he would be surprised if it was not produced by Josh Powell.

He believes the motive for creating SusanPowell.org has little to do with finding her. "He's got to go on the offensive," said Bertram. "He has to put himself #1. Unfortunately, other than the headline with Susan's name, she gets put in 2nd place. Josh is #1. It's me. It's me. It's me."

The real motive for the website, Bertram believes, is to counter the allegations from friends and family of Susan Powell that he is a controlling, manipulative, abusive husband. He said, "If I had not known the past 90 days and the situation, I would look at this and I would say Josh is the victim."

Bertram does not believe the website will have any impact on the investigation now being conducted by West Valley police. He does not see anything in it that would warrant removing Josh as a "person of interest" in the case.

For information on Susan Powell from her parent's perspective, click here.
Copyright 2010 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
http://www.abc4.com/content/news/sl...s-SusanPowell-org/ksdN4VKYwEiEGR9kSPzPkg.cspx

Missing 30-year old Steven Koecher; police consider Josh Powell's use of rental car possible link
March 1, 2010 - Steven Koecher, an upstanding citizen who served others, who had no criminal or drug-related history, and who seemed happy with his life in St. George, suddenly vanished Dec. 13, 2009 - just six days after Susan Powell disappeared.

Is there a connection between the two cases? It's far-fetched, Steven's family says, but it's worth investigating.

Steven's mother, Deanne Koecher, said the reason they were interested is Susan Powell's case and investigating the possibility the two cases were connected was because of a road trip through Tooele that Josh Powell, Susan's husband, took at around the time Steven disappeared.

Police in Henderson and St. George are not ruling anything out and consider a possible link between the two cases. They are, in particular, interested in the trip Josh Powell took in a rental car.

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...-link-consider-Josh-Powells-use-of-rental-car

??? I thought the story was that the police did not know where Josh was while he had the rental car?? Now they are saying he took a road trip through Tooele?

Steven's mother is the one who is claiming Josh took a road trip through Tooele, not the police.

So I was reading online just now and someone said that Josh's friend Wayne Hamberg spoke to People Magazine. Has anyone see the People Magazine article that was done about Susan? Apparently Wayne told People Magazine that he never met Susan, but Josh told him that he felt Susan overspends.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20332053,00.html

Although Hamberg has never met Susan Powell, he says Joshua talked about her occasionally during their twice-monthly club gatherings. "Usually, when he had something to say, it was nice," he says. "I do know, though, that he thought Susan was overspending. So there were some financial problems. But that happens to a lot of families."

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/sl...s-SusanPowell-org/ksdN4VKYwEiEGR9kSPzPkg.cspx

The anonymous writer implies the project was ongoing. According to the page, "Josh planned to continue working until Susan's salon and the basement were finished." But Josh's brother-in-law, Kirk Graves, said, "This project has been dead for two years at least."

What's more, a picture of a salon chair posted to the page seemingly proves that Josh was working to fulfill Susan's dream. But Josh's sister said it didn't come from him. "We actually picked up the chair that's in the picture. We gave it to them," said Jennifer Graves.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/missing_utah_mother_shrine/crime/63531

In a chilling twist in the case of missing Utah mom Susan Powell, her husband Josh cold-heartedly destroyed a loving “shrine of hope” outside her home, say friends.

Ribbons and hearts in 28-year-old Susan’s favorite color purple, as well as messages, teddy bears and optimistic signs hoping for her safe return, were ripped from the house and trashed.

“I found almost everything gone except a purple ribbon lying in the gutter,” angry neighbor April Lipsey told The ENQUIRER.

Re this thread: SPEECHLESS!!!!

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m3d1-Missing-30year-old-Steven-Koecher-police-consider-link-consider-Josh-Powells-use-of-rental-car

(my red emphasis)

Exactly, AlexisFresca! _ Pretty big stretch, :stretch: isn't it?

The whole contemplation of a connection between Steven Koecher and Susan Cox Powell is ludicrous.

I believe it was Josh and Big-Daddy-Powell, (probably with attorney Scott William's blessing) who pressured media/LE to investigate a possible connection between Susan Powell and Steven Koecher's disappearances.

(Any nonsensical fairy-tale to later fantasize reasonable doubt to a jury is defense team fair game -- doncha ya know?) :mad:

Steven Koecher was last seen ALONE in Henderson, NV on December 13th.

Susan went missing on December 7th during Josh's subfreezing, middle-of-the-night *S'mores camping trip* - driving two precious toddlers into possible blizzard conditions.

Josh rented the car on the 9th of December and returned it 24 hours later on the 10th. (see below link)

Josh had the rental car returned back to the Salt Lake City rental agency three days BEFORE Koecher was last seen alive and alone, 440 miles away in Henderson.

How could Steven Koecher's December 13th disappearance have anything to do Josh's rental car trip which ended on December 10th?

The Powell apologists are attempting to muddy the waters with total nonsense. It won't work any better than Josh's tawdry new narcissistic sociopathic Website, "SusanPowel.org." :shakehead:

:laugh:
The Koecher - Susan Powell connection is a big fat RED HERRING that isn't any more believable than breakfast S'mores in a frigid wilderness snow storm.

Panicking desperation Puyallup Powell clan ? ? ? :D

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705353130/Police-ask-why-Powell-drove-so-far-in-rental-car.html

Could this have anything to do with Susan? I'm not sure what it is, to be honest. http://www.susanpowell.net/disclaimer.cfm?target=index.cfm?

Probably not.

"LPL Financial" is the nation’s largest organization of independent financial advisors. LPL Financial was formed in 1989 through the merger of two brokerage firms, "Linsco" and "Private Ledger." (see link below)

LPL doesn't seem to be directly affiliated with Wells Fargo Bank

Your linked Site appears to be a California-Washington Website. Susan was licensed as a stockbroker in Utah only and I don't think she was qualified as a certified financial planner which is what a "CFP" is.

"Powell" is a pretty common surname.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LPL_Financial[/ame]

Steven's mother is the one who is claiming Josh took a road trip through Tooele, not the police.

Wow, thanks Pickie! I didn't know that.

Is Terrica Powell stating Josh drove the rental car to the Tooele area just on Josh's say-so?

I don't see how Terrica could possible know where Josh REALLY drove during his several hundred mile rental car covert adventure unless she was in the car with him -- which I'm sure she was not.

Has there been any information regarding Terrica's current attitude towards Josh? :confused:

Is she supporting Josh or is she more aligned with the opinions of daughter and son-in-law, Jennifer and Kirk Graves?

Other than Wayne what's his name -- the Puyallup Powell Clan -- and attorney Scott Williams, I haven't seen anyone who matters publicly supporting Josh's insane, bizarre alibi and incredibly lying explanations. :)

Doesn't bode too well for Joshua, does it? :dance: _ :D

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20332053,00.html

Although Hamberg has never met Susan Powell, he says Joshua talked about her occasionally during their twice-monthly club gatherings. "Usually, when he had something to say, it was nice," he says. "I do know, though, that he thought Susan was overspending. So there were some financial problems. But that happens to a lot of families."

sunnydee said:

(bbm)

WHAT? :waitasec:
You mean Joshua Powell is a FLAGRANT LIAR? :liar:

Surprise, Surprise! :D

moo

Where was this comment posted and what is the user name who posted it?

Wow, thanks Pickie! I didn't know that.

Is Terrica Powell stating Josh drove the rental car to the Tooele area just on Josh's say-so?

I don't see how Terrica could possible know where Josh REALLY drove during his several hundred mile rental car covert adventure unless she was in the car with him -- which I'm sure she was not.

Has there been any information regarding Terrica's current attitude towards Josh? :confused:

Is she supporting Josh or is she more aligned with the opinions of daughter and son-in-law, Jennifer and Kirk Graves?

Other than Wayne what's his name -- the Puyallup Powell Clan -- and attorney Scott Williams, I haven't seen anyone who matters publicly supporting Josh's insane, bizarre alibi and incredibly lying explanations. :)

Doesn't bode too well for Joshua, does it? :dance: _ :D
I think it was referring to Steven Koecher's mother, not Steve Powell.

(my red emphasis)

Exactly, AlexisFresca! _ Pretty big stretch, :stretch: isn't it?

The whole contemplation of a connection between Steven Koecher and Susan Cox Powell is ludicrous.

I believe it was Josh and Big-Daddy-Powell, (probably with attorney Scott William's blessing) who pressured media/LE to investigate a possible connection between Susan Powell and Steven Koecher's disappearances.

(Any nonsensical fairy-tale to later fantasize reasonable doubt to a jury is defense team fair game -- doncha ya know?) :mad:

Steven Koecher was last seen ALONE in Henderson, NV on December 13th.

Susan went missing on December 7th during Josh's subfreezing, middle-of-the-night *S'mores camping trip* - driving two precious toddlers into possible blizzard conditions.

Josh rented the car on the 9th of December and returned it 24 hours later on the 10th. (see below link)

Josh had the rental car returned back to the Salt Lake City rental agency three days BEFORE Koecher was last seen alive and alone, 440 miles away in Henderson.

How could Steven Koecher's December 13th disappearance have anything to do Josh's rental car trip which ended on December 10th?

The Powell apologists are attempting to muddy the waters with total nonsense. It won't work any better than Josh's tawdry new narcissistic sociopathic Website, "SusanPowel.org." :shakehead:

:laugh:
The Koecher - Susan Powell connection is a big fat RED HERRING that isn't any more believable than breakfast S'mores in a frigid wilderness snow storm.

Panicking desperation Puyallup Powell clan ? ? ? :D

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705353130/Police-ask-why-Powell-drove-so-far-in-rental-car.html

Thanks! I didn't think there was legitimate connection there. So someone thought maybe too that SK and Susan hooked up and fled off together. :shakehead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back