Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have also been statements that Joran told hotel staff he would be back in a couple days. "Don't disturb my girl." Then leaves in Stepheny's vehicle, gets the h*** out of Dodge, dyes his hair, and keeps running at all expenses.
Why would anyone believe Stepheny was willing to wait there a few days for Joran while he takes off with her vehicle? Nothing hinky except Joran.

I'm bothered by those same questions. I just have different hypothetical answers to them.

Is the official story now that Joran never told the hotel he was leaving for a few days? Never said "don't disturb my girl?" Just curious.

I think that's exactly what he's doing, Kamille, and I think his hot shot lawyer is giving him some very bad advice. All he's doing is pizzing off the people that hold his life in their hands.

And I see a real danger in this!

He could pizzz them off so much, and act so crazzzzy, they would
almost be forced under the hot light of the world media to conclude.
he really really is crazzzy and has diminished capacity therefore:
not fully responsible!

Its like a backward offense ... more mass confusion and hysteria
until he convinces normal people to have sympathy for him. He's
using the media.

I agree, I don't think that JVDS was trained in any martial arts or was even adept at street fighting with another man.

Even though Stephany was probably in great physical shape, strong..etc. from playing soccer and being young, the sheer size of JVDS puts her at a great disadvantage.

He's huge compared to her. She never stood a chance once he struck that first blow. :(

Sorry... not going for the FBI theory.. Surely, they have better things to do than set JVDS up... If this is how my tax dollars are being spent, on an (sphincter) like this...then I'm not paying taxes no more... JFK..yup.... MLK.. yup...Joran VanDerSloot...???? c'mon...

Joran van der Sloot Get Out Jail Free

http://www.newsoxy.com/world/van-der-sloot-get-out-jail-13511.html

snipped:

Van der Sloot get out jail free card might be coming. Joran van der Sloot's attorney argues that his rights were violated and is trying to get him out of jail. It's an unthinkable move by the attorney who is doing all he can to get Van der Sloot out of jail.

I just don't see it happening, at least from what I read. Least of all the statement from the President of Peru stating VDS is going nowhere until after his trial. I also think VDS attorney is rightly trying to defend his client, at least for the purpose of appeal down the road.

The only thing I see happening is JVS's trial will be delayed even longer by all these motions and JVS may receive a longer sentence because of it.

I just don't see it happening, at least from what I read. Least of all the statement from the President of Peru stating VDS is going nowhere until after his trial. I also think VDS attorney is rightly trying to defend his client, at least for the purpose of appeal down the road.

The only thing I see happening is JVS's trial will be delayed even longer by all these motions and JVS may receive a longer sentence because of it.

His lawyer doesn't either:

http://www.livinginperu.com/news-12...sloot-claims-rights-were-violated-peru-police

Altez says that for the defense it's essential to have this process declared null and start a new one.

However, he admitted that it's very unlikely that van der Sloot can be set free.
:woohoo:

bolded by me.

If she had skin under her nails from trying to fight him off, then where are the scratches are on his body? Apparently not his face, but did he have scratches on his torso, arms or hands?

This article has a photo of JVDS's medical check-up when he was first turned over from Chile to the Peruvian Interpol. The doctor (?) is holding up a note along his shoulder near his neck. I remember seeing a similar photo taken from behind him, where she's holding a note toward the back of his neck...but I haven't been able to locate that one...does anyone have a link to it??

Perhaps this is indicating scratches on his neck, where SF might have tried to grab him or push him away as he was strangling her.

http://www.newser.com/story/92203/van-der-sloot-jailed-on-murder-charges.html

Just my opinion, as always. :innocent:

Peruvian Government.... If your reading this.....Kick his happy a$$ to the curb... yup...drop the charges and let him run....set him free as a bird into the civilians... We have all seen on how much they want him... :D

Joran van der Sloot Get Out Jail Free

http://www.newsoxy.com/world/van-der-sloot-get-out-jail-13511.html

snipped:

Van der Sloot get out jail free card might be coming. Joran van der Sloot's attorney argues that his rights were violated and is trying to get him out of jail. It's an unthinkable move by the attorney who is doing all he can to get Van der Sloot out of jail.

That's how a defense attorney talks and acts. Any other lawyers not invested in Joran's case, claim it doesn't matter whether Joran tells the truth or not because the evidence collected is rock solid.

From your link:
Sloot's attorney also argues that his client not have an on-duty defense attorney appointed by the state, nor the attorney generals office, nor the Judicial Ministry. Altez alleges that the Peruvian police brought in an unknown attorney to have them intervene without his consent. "By opening his laptop the prosecution and the police have violated his constitutional guarantees to secrecy of communications as stated in the complaint," the document said.

Altez also argues that the police have pressured Joran van der Sloot to incriminate himself in the murder of Stephanie Flores, which violates the presumption of innocence. The defense attorney is asking for Van der Sloot's freedom to appear in court when requested by the judge. It will be an unthinkable move if a judge favors this request, and if it does happen, it will only allow this kid to fool the justice system once again.

There must be something in that laptop that will sink Joran. I certainly hope they copied what they need.

Could all this be bubbling up to a law suit against the Peruvian Government... I would hate to think that Joran could have been smart enough to think this far ahead... To get the money off of BH and involve the FBI. and murder the daughter of a well known Peruvian on the 5th anniverary of NH dissapearance...This is becoming WAY to coincidental...almost scarey... and part of his alibi would be insanity, which is why he was set to have himself committed to a hospital...????????? wow...I'm starting to scare myself... I sure hope I'm wrong....but if he wanted to go out with a bang...he sure is doing a heck of a job....could he have planned all this????? naawwwwwwwwww.......??

who is going to file such a lawsuit ? .... :waitasec:

Anyone know what happened to the picture of the neck we were discussing yesterday? Either I'm blind or it's not there--the one with the shirt buttoned up and pulled up over her face?

It wasn't published by CBS with the original batch of crime scene photos. I found it later by tracing the URL of these photos (a techique I learned here from one of our fabulous sleuthers!!).

It's posted in the media thread...but mis-labelled as 'torso' photo (cause that's what I thought it was when I found it):

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5322830&postcount=125"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Stephany Flores Ramirez Media Links and Images **NO DISCUSSION**[/ame]

I'm bothered by those same questions. I just have different hypothetical answers to them.

Is the official story now that Joran never told the hotel he was leaving for a few days? Never said "don't disturb my girl?" Just curious.

There are so many variations from incorrect translations, I don't know what is official or not. Those phrases have been noted.
I think I have read some of your hypothetical answers in previos pages? My bottom line is the evidence that Joran's clothing had Stepheny's blood on them. I know Joran can come up with a great story how Stepheny's blood got on his clothes, but I would hope it's better than armed robbers chasing him with Natalee posters. With that story I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

There have also been statements that Joran told hotel staff he would be back in a couple days. "Don't disturb my girl." Then leaves in Stepheny's vehicle, gets the h*** out of Dodge, dyes his hair, and keeps running at all expenses.
Why would anyone believe Stepheny was willing to wait there a few days for Joran while he takes off with her vehicle? Nothing hinky except Joran.

Wouldn't such a hotel notice she never left the room for 2 days? Odd, odd, and triple odd. Looks like there was one way in and one way out. Not knowing the layout of the hotel, I can't confirm.

MOO

Mel

Peruvian Government.... If your reading this.....Kick his happy a$$ to the curb... yup...drop the charges and let him run....set him free as a bird into the civilians... We have all seen on how much they want him... :D

That's good :) He better not get released, or he's burnt toast. There will be hundreds, if not thousands, of people of peru waiting for him. In the event he is released, he will not be able to fly off to the Netherlands either. Maybe, just maybe, house arrest -- but where? If I were in his shoes, I'd want to stay in Castro Castro where the guards are keeping him from being executed!

MOO

Mel

That's how a defense attorney talks and acts. Any other lawyers not invested in Joran's case, claim it doesn't matter whether Joran tells the truth or not because the evidence collected is rock solid.

From your link:

There must be something in that laptop that will sink Joran. I certainly hope they copied what they need.

I hope that's true!

Wouldn't such a hotel notice she never left the room for 2 days? Odd, odd, and triple odd. Looks like there was one way in and one way out. Not knowing the layout of the hotel, I can't confirm.

MOO

Mel

Does anyone know his actual check IN date was..??? If he was a "regular" they may not have thought much about it... TIA

It wasn't published by CBS with the original batch of crime scene photos. I found it later by tracing the URL of these photos (a techique I learned here from one of our fabulous sleuthers!!).

It's posted in the media thread...but mis-labelled as 'torso' photo (cause that's what I thought it was when I found it):

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Stephany Flores Ramirez Media Links and Images **NO DISCUSSION**

I hadn't noticed those photos -- thank you (I think). My heart just dropped into my stomach. Such brutality!!!!

Bless you Stephany, and all that you went thru. Know you'll see justice!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member