TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the transcript! You always get them done so FAST too! Does WS have an official transcriptionist? I vote for you!

:eek:nline:

Thanks for the compliments. I'm fast but some MTs are SUPER fast, it's scary. Most MTs are a lot quicker than I am, honestly, but I also find newscasters speak more clearly than 99% of doctors.

Also, if there is any audio for the Gail case that someone wants transcribed, let me know. I'd do the Jammer interview if they just had an archive of it.

Someone on Jammer's FB page has noted that they have a tape of the AD interview and will provide to anyone if they want it. I would not be able to transcribe or anything but just wanted to let you know there is a tape available.

Someone on Jammer's FB page has noted that they have a tape of the AD interview and will provide to anyone if they want it. I would not be able to transcribe or anything but just wanted to let you know there is a tape available.

I predict that guy's about to become very, very popular. :floorlaugh:

Thank you for letting us know, lalalu. :grouphug:

I've seen it stated a number of times that Matt had just come from his mom's apartment. Is there an MSM source for that? I'd like to put it into the timeline if so.

It was mentioned first by fbx, who is verified:

I didn't ask how the person knew this, but it's likely that she would: Gail's husband was running an errand with his mother when she came home and she apparently called to let him know the kids were home, and she was going out and leaving them.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6484060&postcount=416"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1[/ame]

Still no media source for it, will keep looking though.

Edited to add: We started talking about Matt being with his mother on May 15, but I cannot find an article from that date or before that states he was with her. I assume we got the info from fbx. If someone has a link to an article that confirms he was with his mom, please post it!

This is interesting: As far back as May 15, someone speculated that Matt had told the kids that Gail had just gone back to the lake:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6489043&postcount=499"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1[/ame]

That was recently corroborated by Arlene on the Jammer interview, IIRC. If the person who told fbx that Gail called Matt as she left the house about 12:15 was correct, could she have told him she was going back to the lake house but never made it there?

If you or someone who has Facebook could ask for a copy, that would be great. I don't have a FB account or I'd do it myself. Thanks!

This is interesting: As far back as May 15, someone speculated that Matt had told the kids that Gail had just gone back to the lake:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1

That was recently corroborated by Arlene on the Jammer interview, IIRC. If the person who told fbx that Gail called Matt as she left the house about 12:15 was correct, could she have told him she was going back to the lake house but never made it there?

So, this information must have come from Matt some way via fbx?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1

This was prolly the story given to LE, because they immediately put out a bolo in TN, GA, & AL for her...then LE in SM talked to the AL authorities...plus the talk of the lake search. I don't think that ever happened tho. (Plus the cell ping on 5/2.) Seems they may think she never left the area. :twocents:

Jammer later stated on his FB page, that after the interview he had rec'd some calls re: Gail's case, and he hopes it doesn't turn out as he thinks.

OT: I just looked at the death certificate for the possible/alleged father of Caylee. If, true, he was 15 when she was conceived. His birthdate was 3/89. (thud!)

Re: the jeep parked outside the property recently searched. Clive mentions that Mike Mathis' (PI) jeep was outside the property (he says it did look funny seeing it there). I assume he's talking about the same (and recent) video discussed here. Also on that post he has a photo of a Jeep, but it's not labelled. Seems to be a sample photo and perhaps not Gail's Jeep.

Mike Mathes' Jeep is the same as Gail's, only a different shade of red? Dang, that is freaky. Maybe Rubicons are much more popular in that area of the country than here. For two months I've been looking at vehicles on the road and have only noticed one Rubicon.

So, this information must have come from Matt some way via fbx?

Sounded like it was someone close enough to Matt or Matt's family to know that he was running errands with his mom. Hopefully fbx will be around to clarify.

This was prolly the story given to LE, because they immediately put out a bolo in TN, GA, & AL for her...then LE in SM talked to the AL authorities...plus the talk of the lake search. I don't think that ever happened tho. (Plus the cell ping on 5/2.) Seems they may think she never left the area. :twocents:

I've got a BOLO in Hamilton County TN on May 2, and BOLOs in Hamilton County & Chattanooga TN on May 17. I thought I had one in Elmore County AL, but I'm not finding any in AL or GA atm.

If anyone has references for BOLOs, so I can get them into the mindmap timeline, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

Clive says on the FB they're on the radio 2 days in a row. Anybody know what that's about? Is it an interview we could listen to?

I've got a BOLO in Hamilton County TN on May 2, and BOLOs in Hamilton County & Chattanooga TN on May 17. I thought I had one in Elmore County AL, but I'm not finding any in AL or GA atm.

If anyone has references for BOLOs, so I can get them into the mindmap timeline, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

Durham said Gail Palmgren made an unexpected trip to Alabama on April 29. Police agencies in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee have been notified, Tizzio said.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/may/07/police-searching-missing-signal-woman/

My two cents about this search: :twocents: They have to look at MP's mother. I don't want to go off on a tangent again about the cellphone ping, but the police said it was at the "north base" and that's near Mt. Creek Road, where these apartments are located. On the day Gail disappeared, MP said he had just come from his mother's home. During one of their spats that led to a 911 call, Gail left their house and went to stay with his mother.

I agree with you. They had to search, but I don't see why they need the news crew tagging along, when the media isn't going to be able to see anything relevant anyway. The media could report on it without being "live on the scene," as they all so love to say. Seriously, why do we need to see the flowers on her back deck? It just seems to me like a very unnecessary violation. They literally put a zoom lens on every angle of the outside of the apartment, IMO. It feels wrong to me.

I just think about how invaded I would feel if searchers came in my house going through everything at will, if I had done nothing wrong. I agree that evidence may be in the apartment, but if it is, I think it was left there without her knowledge--tracking something in, using her computer, or something like that. I just can't picture the woman being involved in making Gail disappear.

As ThoughtFox said, however, she may KNOW something. But I think that would be by seeing or being told something suspicious, after the fact. IF I'm right in thinking Matt is guilty of something, and she is guilty of nothing besides being his mother, I can't imagine the pain of this whole process. I just think of that because I'm a mother too, and I can't wrap my brain around how I would feel if I were in her situation.

Mods, I'm wondering if my post #48 on the thread should be deleted since I misunderstood. I don't want anybody searching for a report that doesn't exist, and I am not able to delete the post.

I have to agree Pearl*, the Jeep out in front of the apartment house is really making me irritated. And after transcribing the 6:00 news cast from News Channel 9, it seemed really self serving. But I'm a little irritated with the police too, because the spokesperson is always saying "It's just an investigation" and playing it down while they're off searching a bunch of locations. And on top of that, Matt's PI is there and LE has to get permission to search from Matt's lawyers! Augh, this is just feeling like such a dang mess right now.

FYI ~ The Red Jeep parked outside JKP's Apartment belongs to MP's P.I. "Mike Mathis"

FYI ~ The Red Jeep parked outside JKP's Apartment belongs to MP's P.I. "Mike Mathis"

Thanks for the info. Do you think he gave any thought to the questions that would result from parking it right in front of the cameras?

Very weird that this would be his chosen vehicle anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph