MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone made a call from one of the stolen phones between 8-830 to MW's phone and Dane answered it-is the correct?

I think the only reason the DA is saying this case won't be solved now is because they have the guy where they want him. Are they waiting on a confession?

Not saying she didn't tell them this but if she didn't, he could easily have IMO. They went around the neighborhood questioning the neighbors and would have met him and asked him if he knows the family.

It is IMO a bit strange that he didn't come up in DB's media interviews because as far as I can tell he's just corroborating her story and giving her a partial alibi: at a certain point of the evening she was drinking on the porch and not doing away with Baby Lisa.

I wonder if there is more to the story.
Hour long interviews become 3 minute segments. Who knows what all was said.

Vinnie P

MW to Jim Spellman-showing footage

MW telling Jim S that a guy named Dane had her phone then. He had so many text messages coming in. Dane was staying there for just about a week. Left wk and half after LE made contact w/her. He was getting an apt. She was told by someone else in house who was there w/Dane that he kept getting text messages all night-other person couldn't use MW's phone while Dane had it.

Quoting older posts to update for those of us just getting here.

What the heck - who was texting him all night??? I want to know about this guy now!

Did Tanko actually steal the dog the day that Baby Lisa disappeared? It seems like JimS just said that. Just got to the tv so I'm catching up.

Those who can watch: I'm about to lose the TV so keep posting.

MW told Jim Spellman that she thinks "Dane" had her phone all of Oct. 3 and 4. I found that interesting because now that she has made her FB public, I was scrolling through her postings, and I noticed that on Oct. 4 at 1:36 am she posted a response on her page VIA MOBILE. :waitasec:

How would she have done that if she didn't have her phone??

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright < > October 4 at 1:36am via mobile

Ummm yes I know that but they have a heck of a lot more evidence in this case than any of the other cases that I've followed and for them to throw in the towel is insane.

I watched some of the coverage on HLN just now and to say this case won't be solved and it will take years?? Whaaaaaaat?

I really haven't heard anything that suggests LE is throwing in the towel.

I see a lot of spinning going on. I don't know about anyone else but Vinnie P was getting on my nerves.

No case is ready to be sent to the prosecutor. Saying it may take years could be nothing more than every day seems to be a new twist and turn.

It doesn't mean LE isn't still investigating.

JMHO

ME! I was sitting outside during this time frame with my own next door neighbors! And yes, we have been interviewed by KCPD and the FBI also.
Bless you for keeping your sanity around here. You have been a great asset.

My alibi is that I'm either asleep or online. :crazy: I never go anywhere, so I'm probably covered.

If you are online, you have a good chance of being covered with an alibi. If you are asleep and your the only one living in the home, that is difficult to prove! :crazy:

ME! I was sitting outside during this time frame with my own next door neighbors! And yes, we have been interviewed by KCPD and the FBI also.

You're the only one not involved in this case. How well do you know your neighbour? Does she have a cell phone she didn't have before? If her name is Jane, I'll pass out.

:floorlaugh:

Hope you know I'm kidding. This is crazy.

Hang on just one minute. Didn't MW say she got her phone back at 11:00 that night? I might be crazy, but it seems like I remember her saying that in one interview. Now I'll have to go back and see if I can find that interview.

Brief synopsis of what happened today, please? Or must I got back and read through 20 pages? ;)

1. A spokesperson from the Clay County Prosecutors Office says there's no case yet; possibly not for years (paraphrasing).

2. Jim Spellman presents: Shane.
New male neighbor who hung out for the first time with Debbi and Samantha on the stoop til 8:30. Comes back after 10:30 and hangs out with Samantha outside alone. Sees and hears no baby; does not see Debbi check on Lisa during his stoop time.

3. Jim Spellman presents: Dane.
Dane was a roomie of Megan's at the communal house. She says he had her phone for 2 days and was getting lots of texts. She claims he is the one that had the phone at the time of the alleged call. She claims he was hanging upstairs with a female friend while Megan was downstairs. Dane moved out 1.5 weeks after Megan was interviewed. (Another roomie of Megan was interviewed this morning and claims that she and Jersey were big druggies who fought all the time and that she was lying about sharing a phone; they all had their own phones).

If you are online, you have a good chance of being covered with an alibi. If you are asleep and your the only one living in the home, that is difficult to prove! :crazy:
That's why I keep my husband. :innocent: Plus my dog knows where I am.

MW told Jim Spellman that she thinks "Dane" had her phone all of Oct. 3 and 4. I found that interesting because now that she has made her FB public, I was scrolling through her postings, and I noticed that on Oct. 4 at 1:36 am she posted a response on her page VIA MOBILE. :waitasec:

How would she have done that if she didn't have her phone??

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright < > October 4 at 1:36am via mobile

Good job! She obviously has more than one phone or is not being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member