WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, she knows he is deceased so that won't work. She's more interested in saving her azz and hoping for the best. This is day 7! She REFUSES to talk to police. What parent, if she really did not know what happened to him, would not meet with police with their attorney?

I'm begining to consider the possibility her family knows due to their silence. If my grandchild, niece or nephew were missing, I'd be all over the media pleading for that childs parent to cooperate with LE. WHY aren't the maternal family doing so?

I can promise if my child were missing and I was not cooperating with LE my family, my childs Godparent, would be all over the media.

The B family silence and lack of concern for Sky baffles me.[/QUOTE]

BBM-this makes me think of Aliayah's case-LL told the family that there was a gag order on the case and that no one could talk about it and it was a lie. Or perhaps they have nothing nice to say, so they say nothing.

Veloce Apartments
http://www.liveatveloce.com/p/apartments/apartment_amenities/redmond-wa-98052/veloce-3441

8102 161st Ave NE, Redmond, Washington 98052

Community Features
Built 3 Star Green
Three buildings feature studios, lofts, one bedroom and two bedroom homes
Controlled access buildings with reserved underground parking
Two large landscaped courtyards with casual seating and custom art sculpture
24 hour Fitness Center with professional grade strength and cardio equipment with personal viewing screens
Club Room with large flat screen TV and Wi-Fi access
Billiards Room and Yoga Studio
Theater/Screening Room
Bike and individual storage units available
A technologically advanced community with fiber optics wired to each home
On Site Composting

Is this the apartment where JB lives?
If so, I believe LE would have video footage of Sky coming and going at least during the 24 hour period before he was "kidnapped" (or proof he was not with mom at that time maybe?)
I bet there are security cameras ALL OVER that complex...
jmo

To me controlled access means that you need a key or card or code to get in and you probably have to buzz people in who are visiting you. That wouldn't have anything to do with exiting the building. If they had video surveillance I am sure they would say it.

Yes, that's true. But I don't know what they will find in the home or car of a frantic cleaner with OCD. They need evidence of some kind of bodily harm to Sky before they can even charge her with a Class B felony, allowing for a possible sentence of even up to 10 years. Thus far, I think they only have the evidence for charges leading to a sentence of up to 5 years.

Forgive me, but if she is placed in the general population in prison...then things can get very uncomfortable for a child abuser. I'm just saying....
IMO

To me controlled access means that you need a key or card or code to get in and you probably have to buzz people in who are visiting you. That wouldn't have anything to do with exiting the building. If they had video surveillance I am sure they would say it.

Fingers crossed its a car swipe. That is traceable and you can see when she entered and left. Oh, I hope I hope. It will narrow things down a bit and include buzzing others in or late night outings.

I have a feeling shes told her parents she thinks her exhusband took him to punish HER and hes threatened to hurt her if they speak out. Its nature to defend our kids but in this case I hope they get their facts from a reliable source. Not their daughter.

It's been said many times there are three sides to a story, his, hers and the truth. If B's parents believe the example you provided, why not try and appease him? Why not make statements on camera asking for Sky's safe return but not point a finger at anyone? I'd also guess, she would have had to also convince her family SM has the police in his back pocket too. Surely these people can't be that stupid to believe over 100 agencies are in SM's back pocket. It's simply not logical.

jmo

I'm inclined to think there aren't surveillance videos that capture everyone coming and going from the complex, or the parking garage, otherwise there would be something to narrow the two-week gap.

MOO

It was built in 2009. If my rent was over $1000.00 per mo (and I believe hers was) it better have security cameras! BUT maybe the "controlled access" is the "security" :waitasec:
That's just me though... My HOUSE payment isn't that much! Thank Goodness
~jmo

I'm afraid controlled access just means secure access but no actual recording and no survelliance. Maybe CC TV to allow owners to see who is entering before allowing access, but nothing actually recorded and saved.

It's been said many times there are three sides to a story, his, hers and the truth. If B's parents believe the example you provided, why not try and appease him? Why not make statements on camera asking for Sky's safe return but not point a finger at anyone? I'd also guess, she would have had to also convince her family SM has the police in his back pocket too. Surely these people can't be that stupid to believe over 100 agencies are in SM's back pocket. It's simply not logical.

jmo

I read her dad is in the Ukraine and has not been reached. I wonder, does Julia's mom speak English? I want to think the best here.

IIRC in the presser LE stated with the help of the FBI some of Julia's oversea's family and friends have been contacted, LE didn't just specify who.

I read her dad is in the Ukraine and has not been reached. I wonder, does Julia's mom speak English? I want to think the best here.

I'm sure she does based on the MSM info which came out yesterday regarding her neighbors talking about N telling them of her daughters marriage troubles, last March, iirc.

N is JB's moms first initial.

Thank you Cubby for you warm welcome. I am new here and would like any links you can give me around Sky's disappearance. Thank you.

Did I read right that LE is talking a two week period where nobody saw or heard from Sky?

Was the dad denied visitation or even talking to his son on the phone?

What about her family? Did they not call or visit?

What about her friends?

I'm going to guess that the little girl is who led them to the park. It may have been the last time she saw her brother.

I'm still hoping she has him hidden. :(

Does anyone have a link to dad on Nancy Grace ? I didn't see it on the links thread. Thanks in advance.

I wonder how JBs brother seems to be a genius, philosopher pre-med student and she cant even imagine a good kidnapping scheme? Thats unfortunate. I just noticed her brother seems to be very bright and thriving at life. Makes me wonder.

Does anyone have a link to dad on Nancy Grace ? I didn't see it on the links thread. Thanks in advance.

If you can do a search for Patti's posts, she posted the link to her youtube several times the past few days and she tapes them all.

I cannot fathom ANY mother protecting anyone in a scenario like this. It just doesn't make sense.

I can imagine a mother with two kids - one favored, one not so much - that she leaves alone for 12 hours and returns to find the favored child has caused the death of the less favored one. I can imagine her hiding that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny