Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Does anyone think this is strange? It looks to be approx 2 miles from AL's house, kind of far to be pinging if she's at his place. Any other thoughts?

I noticed that, too. But, there are alot of businesses near that corner, like Sam's Club (I can't see KC going to Sam's, though), restaurants, and other things, so maybe she went out to eat or to the video store or something and it just happened to be picked up by the same cell tower as what would service Amscot.

Thanks for all your hard work. I was puzzled by the back and forth pings throughout the night, though. Then I realized that the Anthony house is right between the two towers, so maybe she was there all night and the reception just bounced back and forth between those two locations. If that's the case, it looks like she was at the Anthony's home, or nearby, pretty much all day until about 4:20. I wonder if CA gets home from work sometime after 4:30. Did KC leave then so she wouldn't have to see CA?
In her LE testimony CA states that she normally gets off work around 5- 5:30 on days when she goes in early and between 5:30-6 pm on days that she goes in later. GA states that in his new security job, he works Sunday - Thursday from 3pm-11pm. I'm not sure when he allegedly started that new job...Does anyone know?

Thanks for all your hard work. I was puzzled by the back and forth pings throughout the night, though. Then I realized that the Anthony house is right between the two towers, so maybe she was there all night and the reception just bounced back and forth between those two locations. If that's the case, it looks like she was at the Anthony's home, or nearby, pretty much all day until about 4:20. I wonder if CA gets home from work sometime after 4:30. Did KC leave then so she wouldn't have to see CA?

And George claims they left around noonish. Did Casey park around the corner and wait for George to leave or maybe she never left?

In her LE testimony CA states that she normally gets off work around 5- 5:30 on days when she goes in early and between 5:30-6 pm on days that she goes in later. GA states that in his new security job, he works Sunday - Thursday from 3pm-11pm. I'm not sure when he allegedly started that new job...Does anyone know?

George works at Andrews International, which is a security company

I noticed that, too. But, there are alot of businesses near that corner, like Sam's Club (I can't see KC going to Sam's, though), restaurants, and other things, so maybe she went out to eat or to the video store or something and it just happened to be picked up by the same cell tower as what would service Amscot.

Yes, good point! I wish we had a timeline from AL for that evening. Too many questions.

What time did she arrive? Did she ever leave his place that night to run an errand? Did they go out to eat/shop/etc? Who's car did they use? Did he see her car in the parking lot?

Here are the calls associated with pings 1 - 15 for this day:

picture.php

From the time George & Cindy left and up to 1:00 when the flurry of calls were made, is seems possible that Caylee died at home. Because after Casey left the A's residence she went to TL's house with no sign of Caylee.

Is this the presumed date that she went missing?

Yeah, you know, that's what just hit me, too, like cold reality. I knew it, but this really spells it out. Wow.

THANKS for the ping maps, info & links, GeorgiaPI, one_hooah_wife, TexasLil, and others.

Thank you very much.. wow great minds and memories on ws.. lol I can't find my way out of a paper sack.. lol

so that would make lee a sag. then on the horoscopes.. ?? right.. humm.. cos that rumor of someone helping casey seems to be a sag.. as per tuba in the astrology thread.. its a young person but not a kid.. lol dont know how i would ever find another sag. in all the players of young age.. would take me forever..
thanks again. so far i believe lee fits the bill tho..

Hi MommaD,

Lee is Scorpio, so is Jesse G. The possibility of an accomplice is just that -- a possibility. Personally, I don't believe she had one....

Thanks,
Soulscape

When the pings are bouncing between towers back and forth like that, is that her moving, or a new call each time? Or is she between those towers so it keeps switching?
Do we think she was AT Lee's house for some of this time? Would make sense that she wouldn't need to call him if she were WITH him.

Does anyone have a way that they could see how many times KC talked/text with Lee on her personal phone?

Not on this day....but EVERY day that we have a record of calls.

A few interesting things about June 16th:

1. the first call of the morning (after texting and talking to Tony all night long until 3:22 am) is at 7:45:51 - a call from the Anthony house phone that she lets go to voicemail.

2. if you look at the pings, it seems that Casey is at her parents' home until 4:25 when she drives to Tony's house. But didn't her father say that she left the house at noon? If that's the case, she didn't go very far. She may have just drove around the block until her father left for work and then went back to the house.

3. From 4:25 on it looks like she drives to Tony's and stays there as the pings are consistent and there are no texts to or from him for the rest of the day.

A few interesting things about June 16th:

1. the first call of the morning (after texting and talking to Tony all night long until 3:22 am) is at 7:45:51 - a call from the Anthony house phone that she lets go to voicemail.

2. if you look at the pings, it seems that Casey is at her parents' home until 4:25 when she drives to Tony's house. But didn't her father say that she left the house at noon? If that's the case, she didn't go very far. She may have just drove around the block until her father left for work and then went back to the house.

3. From 4:25 on it looks like she drives to Tony's and stays there as the pings are consistent and there are no texts to or from him for the rest of the day.

Why would someone be calling her cell phone from the house phone if she was at home? I mean, if GA or CA needed to talk to her why didn't they just knock on the bedroom door, that would make sense to me, but 99% of the stuff these people do doesn't make sense to me. :waitasec: Makes me wonder if she was really at home or just somewhere close by.

Why would someone be calling her cell phone from the house phone if she was at home? I mean, if GA or CA needed to talk to her why didn't they just knock on the bedroom door, that would make sense to me, but 99% of the stuff these people do doesn't make sense to me. :waitasec: Makes me wonder if she was really at home or just somewhere close by.

I have called my cell from my home phone many times cause I couldn't find the darn thing! Just a thought...

I have called my cell from my home phone many times cause I couldn't find the darn thing! Just a thought...

You can also call your cell phone number to access your voicemail if you don't use the actual voice mail link in your phone. I do this sometimes as it's quicker than going through menus to find the voicemail link.

Thank you, that makes more sense, if she was texting/talking to Tone half the night, wakes up, maybe still half asleep and can't find her phone so she calls it to see where its at. :)

You can also call your cell phone number to access your voicemail if you don't use the actual voice mail link in your phone. I do this sometimes as it's quicker than going through menus to find the voicemail link.

I hadn't thought of that either. You all are just thinking faster then me, I was justing thinking why in the world would someone be calling her if she was right there in the house. LOL

Also remember that Lee's house is only a few blocks away and would ping the same towers. It could be she was at Lee's and received calls from the GA and CA's house.

Well, I have a teenage daughter and if she is oversleeping because she was up all night texting with her friends and her bedroom door is locked, I'll call her cell phone to wake her up. Maybe Cindy was calling to tell her to wake up and take care of Caylee because Cindy had to go to work? :waitasec:

I'm a newbie here, BTW, but have been following the case from the beginning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back