2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

From what LP said on NG, the only reason Casey used Chloroform was because she left her Xanax behind when she left the house.

You don't have to make Benedryl.

But that wouldn't have solved Casey's dilemna of what to do with Caylee every night after June 16 when she wanted to play "wife" with Tony.

I disagree with LP's accident theory. Casey wasn't even rattled when she and Tony were at Blockbuster.

I think Caylee's murder was planned.

Sorry if already posted but I think this "leaked" because they know (GA's behavior last week staring into the woods, CA's post on her site, etc) that we will find Caylee this weekend. They know where we are searching and know thousands of people will show up! They know we are close! They are scared so they are trying to take the sting/shock out of the announcement by the press when TES or LE tells them WE FOUND HER!!

PS Xanax, Chloroform, whatever - to purchase either one, think about giving either to Caylee for ANY reason takes minutes at the least, not seconds. Computer searches, opening the bottle, finding cloth to pour on, etc. Premeditated!! Something not premeditated seems to me to be an immediate accident - like I dropped my bottle of pills and didn't clean it up right away and she got into them while I was in the bathroom staring at my "hot body". I bet she mixed Xanax in juice (or KOOL-AID) to get her to drink it!

Be safe this weekend. I will shoot some prayers your way, better folks than me are prayin' for ya'll so I know you will be in good hands. Just wanted you to know me and mine will be thinking about all of you and hoping for the best.
PS I agree with your quote.

Yeah- I did that when I peed in my diaper and then went swimming in the pool!

Don't cha just hate it when that happens, and then you pass out and you wake up, all your friends are standin' around laughing at you laying there in your wet diaper all hopped up on chloroform.

Yea right Kobi.

I don't know where LP comes up with his ideas, but it doesn't make much sense to make someone sleep all night in a trunk with chloroform just because they don't have any pills. Chloroform would be used to kill a person instead of wanting to knock them out for hours and hours with it.

I don't know either TX Vicki...I kind of listen to LP and file it in the unknown file...he may know more, have better sources, but his statements in the past have been pretty out there at times.

I see KC, if there was a fight, using chloroform in a RAGE to quiet a crying, possibly hysterical little girl that was upset witnessing a huge fight and being yanked out of her home. Or sadder even, hurt by her mother to the point that she could not stop crying.

It was already in her mind re: the computer searches (guessing here) about missing kids...so rage made it possible to take that next step.

I guess I look back to how long supposedly KC stole from her family. I don't see anyone putting up with that unless there is a darned good reason. I think that reason was Caylee. I see KC using Caylee as a poker chip to her parents. I think CA knew full well what KC was capable of. I firmly believe the comment by RP in his interview about CA saying KC was a sociopath. GA admitted that he thought something was fishy about her job. IMO they all walked on egg shells around her for one reason..that being Caylee. JMO.

I 100% agree.

ABA Death Penalty Guidelines

As upset as everyone is getting about this document, we should all be happy to see it as it shows she is receiving competent defense, which she has a right to. The defense in a capital case is required to do certain things to make sure every avenue that would keep their defendent alive has been pursued, including investigating avenues that the client may not agree with. Mental health has to be explored, family history, all mitigating circumstances have to be submitted as to why the client should not be executed (including age if relevant). Today's filing is simply a list of scenarios, most listed on this very website, as possiblities of what could have happened to Caylee that would not warrant the DP. They are not admitting anything. Plea deals have to be explored as well and if they are not it is a possible appeal basis for the client.

Thank you for this.

You don't have to make Benedryl.

But that wouldn't have solved Casey's dilemna of what to do with Caylee every night after June 16 when she wanted to play "wife" with Tony.

I disagree with LP's accident theory. Casey wasn't even rattled when she and Tony were at Blockbuster.

I think Caylee's murder was planned.

ITA. :bang:

YES, and you can run through alot of gas staying in the car and idling waiting for a place to go...or back into the parents house after they leave.

LOL.....I don't think KC *buys* much gas.....Truth be known, prolly the 4 gal. she stole friday (20th) was the same gas that ran out on friday (27th).

And if those searches took place in the middle of May, as they have been hinted to have occurred, then it most definitely is premeditation.

The date of those searches is key here. She cannot deny or excuse them.

Not if she says she wanted the chloroform for another reason- for partying, sex, to cure herpes(thats my favourite ;))
The context of the search is important. If she just googled 'how to make chloroform' then it could go either way. But if it was more specific, like 'how much to give a 2yr old', or 'effects of chloroform on children' or the search before that was how to sedate a child etc- then that would definately show premeditation...JMO

Don't cha just hate it when that happens, and then you pass out and you wake up, all your friends are standin' around laughing at you laying there in your wet diaper all hopped up on chloroform.

Yea right Kobi.

Then the zombie squirrels are crawling all over your car as the dead bodies are dropping from the sky? :crazy: Don't know about y'all but in our small town its happens every night...

Then the zombie squirrels are crawling all over your car as the dead bodies are dropping from the sky? :crazy: Don't know about y'all but in our small town its happens every night...

Apparently, it happens in Or-lawn-doe too.

This is what I've anticipated 'from Day One.' I've asked over and over, HOW CAN THE DEFENSE DEFEND AGAINST PREMEDITATION W/OUT ADMITTING TO AN ACCIDENT? Here, it seems, is our answer. JMO

You have been consistent. Now, I believe with you!

Amy's "sleepwalking" and the missing money and complete change of clothes when she "woke" up? I remeber that. Hinkey meters goin' like a fan.

Ya know I've often wondered why Amy had a change of clothes on when she woke up. Do you think Casey actually put a rag over her face or maybe put a crushed up Xanax in her drink. So many, many why's in this case- just hope we get an answer to most of them. But, I'm sure years from now there will still be elements to Miss Casey and her choices in life that will baffle us.:waitasec:

Does anyone think that if KC did use chloroform to sedate Caylee and then left the rag in the trunk she did not realize the rag would kill her. But then again I have heard nothing of a rag in the trunk, unless she got rid of it, only high levels of chloroform in the trunk. I still think Caylee suffered and I cannot deal with the last days of this precious child.

So how does someone 'unwittingly' give a baby an overdose (or any) sedatives?

PRECISELY! Uh, what were you doing giving a TWO YEAR OLD BABY sedatives, and that is PLURAL, not SINGULAR as in ONE??? Did Caylee have a 'scrip for Xanex Casey, or did you or someone that you knew? How is it that Caylee managed to ingest and overdose on MULTIPLE sedatives? Where were you? Did you lay them out on her plate with her LUNCH that day? Or did you crush them up for her in her SIPPY CUP? I knew that you had drugged her and over-dosed her! I knew it! But it was not this ACCIDENT that you are now CLAIMING to save your hide. You gave her too much on purpose and you know it and we all know it, and I pray to God that they DO seek the death penalty in your case, even if you do not get sentenced to it in the end, JUST SO YOU WILL KNOW what it is like to have the POTENTIAL of YOUR life ending SOON so you will have a CLUE what it IS that you have robbed Caylee of. Her future is gone and yours should be as well. So was it after you gave her the chocolate milk and Xanex COCKTAIL that you placed the chloroform soaked rag over her face and sent her into eternity? Did you even make sure she was DEAD before you put her in the trunk? You SICKEN me and I hope against all odds that something OF Caylee is found in this upcoming search so you can be proven to be the monster that I already KNOW that you are!:furious:

Not if she says she wanted the chloroform for another reason- for partying, sex, to cure herpes(thats my favourite ;))
The context of the search is important. If she just googled 'how to make chloroform' then it could go either way. But if it was more specific, like 'how much to give a 2yr old', or 'effects of chloroform on children' or the search before that was how to sedate a child etc- then that would definately show premeditation...JMO

I don't think the context is a deal breaker because they found chloroform in the trunk. Had they not, it would definitely matter.

I could never envision Casey being honest,but I had forgot about the 4 hour visit. You just never know.
Casey is alone day in and day out in that jail cell. Maybe her thoughts of what she did to her precious child got to her. Could that be?

Casey's only concern or thoughts are about her own a$$. Her lawyer has been feeding her a load of "they have no evidence" "don't say a word to anyone about anything" I'll get you out of here, etc. Yeah, ask Scott Peterson how well all that worked. His only regret is that he got caught imo Casey is the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back