Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stopping by to get everyone's opinion on the docs today. The newcaster from local channel here in Orlando said on his report tonight that he spoke with Dr. G, the medical examiner, and interviewed her within the past few days. She said that the cause of death on the autopsy report would remain homicide of unknown cause, BUT there is a portion of the autopsy report where she describes what she feels happened to Caylee based on all of the evidence and her findings at the time of the autopsy. That, to me, will be extremely interesting and extremely telling. Not sure if anyone was privy to that interview and I don't have a link, but it is WESH here in Orlando on their 6:00 local news report.
THANK YOU great post :clap:
It is also my understanding that it is a Florida law to release the Autopsy and make it public. But nothing this family does surprises me. But I would love to read Dr's feeling about what she thinks happened to the baby.
The extent of where the "A"s go to hide, lie, withhold, would not be happening if their daughter was innocent.

I also always wondered what JB was referring to when he said for KC to disclose where Caylee is would put her away for life. Seems he knows that KC will be going away, or he would not have said that.

I, would think that if the SA received the report a month ago, so did the Anthony's. Are they not Caylee's "remains" guardians? I also would like to know if what Dr.G has to say about her summary where she draws conclusions about what happened are going to hold any weight at trial or would this all come in as hearsay? Anyone know?

Bold is mine.

This is an excellent question! I would imagine if anything it would be speculation unless she has facts to back it up, but the undetermined means tells us that there is no clear 100% means. I do have faith in Dr. G tho and believe that she will get across what needs to be said. Especially since the ME isn't charged, necessarily with finding the WHO done it's as much as finding the HOW and WHAT.

That being said, I would like to say that the Anthony's have succeeded again in making things worse. I have gone from thinking that we probably wouldn't learn much from the autopsy report and wanting to see it when they get around to releasing it to being convinced that there is something in there that points directly to KC, and therefore I am full of nothing but wild speculation myself and wanting to see that report more than anything and the sooner the better! So much so that I barely looked at the new docs yesterday and trust these people so little that I can't help but wonder if I am missing something in the new docs that they wanted to draw everyone's attention away from them by pulling this autopsy stunt. Everything when it comes to them has become a conspiracy in my mind and I feel like we all have to be on our toes constantly to be able to combat their games and tricks. They have succeeded, at least with me, in making the autopsy report even more important than it was to me before and I will be spending that much more time reading over it. Already got my Gray's Anatomy book out and ready! Give em' enough rope....

I voted no, and I'll state why, before I read everyone elses.

The issue is about the Sunshine law and it's reason for being. The law is to keep things open and to make it hard to hide things from the public (government watchers).

Nothing personal to the A's. But when it's butting heads with the Sunshine law, it's no longer just about them. IT's wither there should be a 'go around' the law. And if it's allowed, then it's perment. Not just for the A's and this situation. In the 'good ole days', the government could run all over the people. Do what they wished behind closed doors. If the issue is murder and someone wants to keep the report away from the public, it leaves the door open for some 'dirty work' behind closed doors.

That said, their reasons are not justifiable either. Since they know the info will come out in court, they are only really asking for a delay. The hurt they will feel then will be different then they feel now? I don't think so. So the 'feelings/emotions' are going to happen. Either now or later. Hence, can not be prevented or helped by the delay. Makes the request pointless.

I do agree that if something wrong was going on, they should stand up. Like Earnhardt's family going to bat to prevent the photo's from being released to the public. Until then, we could even request and get the photo's. IN this age, where folks would put such stuff everywhere and the family could end up seeing thier love one in death, for the rest of their lives... NO! Not cool. It's a good line in the sand.

<snipped to conserve space>
But yes, I can't imagine that the gag order wouldn't trump the Sunshine laws. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I'm always willing to learn more about out rights!

The gag order would only mean that certain folks couldn't talk about the case. The release of documents would still continue.

IT would have been better for KC's case if the gag order would have went through. It would have stopped some embarrassing moments from her Family and her legal team. Might have caused some of the media attention to die down. The Antony Circus has several rings and have been such an excellent crowd entertainer, folks would drive for hours just to watch them in action.

I think they would still be in denial about that. (made bold)

I do not think they are in denial about much else.
This entire case is so hard for me to digest, so as her parents I imagine that has not occurred to them yet.

I don't think they are in denial AT ALL. I think they know EXACTLY what the situation is, and are just cynically manipulating to get KC out.

Thanks for explaining. I understand the part about it making anyone uncomfortable. I'm sure even those in the medical field must be affected in some ways when it's the death of a small child. What I still don't understand is how that translates into being disrespectful to Caylee. But thanks for trying. :)

I don't either. Caylee CANNOT be disrespected. She's the victim. Her pure little spirit is long gone from her mortal remains. She died an angelic 2-year old.

Her family, it seems cannot be worthy of respect.

BTW- If the As were in DENIAL, they would not be covering for KC. They KNOW who killed Caylee. Every action that they take screams knowledge of the perp.

If they were SMART (which they are not), they would be concerned about the possibility that KC MIGHT get out, and kill another innocent. Maybe another grandchild of THEIRS.

JB and AL are trying to coordinate a morning show appearance for the day after the report is released - no time slots available for Friday evening and Saturday is no good. Ok Ok tacky but everything that BC and CA and GA and JB and AL do now is part of a very precise detailed plan for KC's Defense.
IMO

Maybe Jerry Springer has an opening?

I don't either. Caylee CANNOT be disrespected. She's the victim. Her pure little spirit is long gone for her mortal remains. She died an angelic 2-year old.

BTW- If the As were in DENIAL, they would not be covering for KC. They KNOW who killed Caylee. Every action that they take screams knowledge of the perp.

If they were SMART (which they are not), they would be concerned about the possibility that KC MIGHT get out, and kill another innocent. Maybe another grandchild of THEIRS.

Or one of them!!:eek:
I still think they were the original hit list! IMO

---------------------------
Not only retrieved, but cremated.

TY lonetraveler...I knew that the A's had Caylee cremated and that rumor has it that Cindy wore a locket containing some of her ashes. :( But, do we know whether or not the rest of Caylee's remains are STILL at the funeral home or not? tia...

TY lonetraveler...I knew that the A's had Caylee cremated and that rumor has it that Cindy wore a locket containing some of her ashes. :( But, do we know whether or not the rest of Caylee's remains are STILL at the funeral home or not? tia...

I dunno. One could ask, but that might cause the As too much anguish. (where's the "rolls eyes" icon when you really need it?) ;-)

I don't think they are in denial AT ALL. I think they know EXACTLY what the situation is, and are just cynically manipulating to get KC out.

ITA... and it is so irrational since they know she is going to be locked up for years and years on financial charges. And she hates her mother so much and I don't think she is much fonder of her sire, can't they figure out they are likely to have raised Orlando's own version of Lizzie Borden?

Well, I am dissapointed the results weren't released-however-I'm sure sooner or later we will see them! I want to know among other things if they were able to recover most of Caylee's bones and were able to re-create most of her for the autopsy. I'd also like to know about her teeth. How many were recoverable-how many still attached to the jaw-how many were scattered. I'm sure the report will bring more questions and maybe more theories!!:waitasec:

I don't either. Caylee CANNOT be disrespected. She's the victim. Her pure little spirit is long gone from her mortal remains. She died an angelic 2-year old.

That's just it --- if they were in denial, they'd be all over Innocence Project or something similar and begging for release of docs to prove KC's imagined innocence, imo.

Prosecutors are expected to release hundreds of pages of documents to the public Friday in the case against Casey Anthony, but not the autopsy report on Caylee Anthony's remains.

In a motion made public Thursday, Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are asking that prosecutors be restricted from releasing the autopsy on the little girl, whose remains were discovered Dec. 11 in east Orange County. They were found less than a mile from the Anthony home.

Orange Circuit Court Stan Strickland issued an order late Thursday that will delay the release of the autopsy reports, which were expected to be made public on Friday, until the issue is addressed in court. He wants to hear from the media about the Anthonys' request.

"For reasons unknown to the court the motion was served only upon the State Attorney's Office," Strickland wrote in the order. "The real party in interest in this matter is the various news media."Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

"George and Cindy Anthony are respectfully asking . . . to restrict the release of the autopsy results," according to the motion. "The information contained within the report will cause great anguish to the Anthony family, still struggling with the loss of their only granddaughter. . .

"Releasing the autopsy report to the media at this point in time causes endless comment and speculation in the media and public forums, such as the Internet. The publication of these results has already been the topic of countless television programs despite the fact that the actual autopsy report has not been released."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...thony-autopsy-documents-61109,0,5615388.story

Just to freshen the quote of their motion.....(thanx LLL!:blowkiss:)

The Anthony's need to accept their "anguish" and seek professional help to learn to cope and deal with their "quagmire" (that's my new favorite word). This anguish will not soon go away for them. I would think their endless desire to keep the spotlight would cause them great anguish. The endless denial of their daughter's crime(s) will cause them continual anguish. The lying and deception should cause them a great deal of anguish. The inability to seek justice for their sweet granddaughter is their granddaddy of anguish. They have brought on their own anguish. The truth will help settle their anguish....acceptance of that truth will relieve them of that anguish. The famous quote "The truth will set you free" comes to mind in this situation.

I've got news for the Anthony's....the endless comment and speculation regarding this case will continue forward until the trial, during the trial and for quite sometime after the trial. Their daughter's actions have thrust them into the public spotlight, they continue to engage themselves in that spotlight with their media blitzes and un-normal behaviors. The sooner CA understands that she has not and will not have control over this monster, the better off she will be. The evidence will hopefully provide us the truth. The public has a right to the truth. Caylee has a right to the truth being told. This autopsy report will be part of her voice in her story of what happened to her and hopefully provide the answers needed to show that KC was the party responsible.

I'm very disappointed in BC even trying a stunt like this. (a) it's not his place to make such a motion (b) he gives no legal grounds or site case law that would merit the motion (c) he should know the "anguish" card already has been spent. He puzzles me.

Excellent post kew17!!! From your fingetips to Stricklands ear-is my prayer!!

OK, this is actually a little thing, but... did they ever wear black mourning for Caylee? Like, to the memorial service?

BTW- When I was mourning my mother, I learned QUICKLY, at the service, that one lifts the veil BEFORE one blows one's nose! :-S

Just to freshen the quote of their motion.....(thanx LLL!:blowkiss:)

The Anthony's need to accept their "anguish" and seek professional help to learn to cope and deal with their "quagmire" (that's my new favorite word). This anguish will not soon go away for them. I would think their endless desire to keep the spotlight would cause them great anguish. The endless denial of their daughter's crime(s) will cause them continual anguish. The lying and deception should cause them a great deal of anguish. The inability to seek justice for their sweet granddaughter is their granddaddy of anguish. They have brought on their own anguish. The truth will help settle their anguish....acceptance of that truth will relieve them of that anguish. The famous quote "The truth will set you free" comes to mind in this situation.

I've got news for the Anthony's....the endless comment and speculation regarding this case will continue forward until the trial, during the trial and for quite sometime after the trial. Their daughter's actions have thrust them into the public spotlight, they continue to engage themselves in that spotlight with their media blitzes and un-normal behaviors. The sooner CA understands that she has not and will not have control over this monster, the better off she will be. The evidence will hopefully provide us the truth. The public has a right to the truth. Caylee has a right to the truth being told. This autopsy report will be part of her voice in her story of what happened to her and hopefully provide the answers needed to show that KC was the party responsible.

I'm very disappointed in BC even trying a stunt like this. (a) it's not his place to make such a motion (b) he gives no legal grounds or site case law that would merit the motion (c) he should know the "anguish" card already has been spent. He puzzles me.

Not gonna happen, honey. If they are not focusing on KC, they will run headlong into the family and marital problems. The tumult around KC is partly distraction from the "inner workings" of self and family.

I would prefer to see them anguished over their daughter's behavior including all of her lies which led to this mess. Instead, they are proud of their daughter and don't want the public speculating that she killed Caylee.

They just will never get that. Their priorities are not in the right place. Everyone can see it but them and that is why the public is so hard on them. Standing by KC means you have to do the same backpeddling and spinning which we've seen. KC is poison. They need to put that kool aid down and step away.

Brini, I couldn't agree with you more...spot on!

Seems to me the A's have done more to spread the speculation fire by making this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa