Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something that has me concerned....

CINDY ANTHONY:
"I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment."

Sooooo YOU go through them, tell volunteers the locations and THAT's what you rally people up to go search and help....IF this is truly the case. I WILL be on board for that search because it's a DEFINITE place to start!

So what do you guys make of this? I got this from a link on the previous thread that is from an interview with Cindy.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

I had did a shout out for someone to get a search going. There are many places that can be being searched. I hadn't been able to get back in here, site problems...

If just one person would step up, call out a time, place to go, we could just announce and hope people show. Maybe I shouldn't have asked for #'s...I just know there are so many of you here posting, get out there and find her!!! JMO ;)

I saw this thread started since I left....going to look and see what's going on.

The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

The gasoline was for either her car or someone else's vehicle, IMO. You've all noticed the gas prices during that time, right? lol...

Unrelated to today's hearing:

I wish LE could get "TonE" to show up at the jail for a visit -- and then break up with her on the spot. Since it seems like he is the only one she cares about, it would devastate her to say the least. This might push her over the edge . . .

There is a Ban on burning pretty much across the state of Florida. Although we are getting rain, we are still, at least in Bradenton, have water restriction to save water. So no open fires!

We all know burning a body doesn't work based on Maria Lauterback and so many others that tried.

Oh, Bradenton... I have/had? family living there.

There was another case where this guy killed his girlfriend and dismembered her, borrowed a grill from a neighbor, and it still took him days to burn the body.

I agree with you, even if it was attempted, I don't think it would have been very successful.

Lanie

I have to disagree, MSW. I think she is close, but since she probably is not alive...as Casey claims...she thinks they won't find her. (Casey obviously isn't aware of TES.)

Caylee WILL be found. It is only a matter of time before searches begin in full swing to look for her (the sooner the better!). It would be great if LE would release the triangulation from June 24th - June 27th of Casey's cell phone so the searches can be narrowed down. I honestly don't understand why LE isn't conducting any searches on a large scale by now. Makes absolutely NO sense!

I also think Caylee will be found close by (IF she's ever found).

Casey said she FEELS like Caylee is still close... and then went on to tell Lee that her mother would understand the maternal bond.

As far as the gas theft.... is it possible they never really realized she was stealing gas.... was she siphoning it from their vehicles or was it in the shed for the lawn equipment?? If she only took a little a time & didn't leave the source bone dry, they might have just figured they miscalculated how much gas they had left over.

Maybe a question investigators asked them made them remember the times they noticed gas missing.

If Casey has a history of stealing gas, and nothing else of value was taken from the shed, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to suppose that she was responsible for this most recent theft.

Perhaps the shovel was indeed borrowed from the neighbor in order to break the lock.

About the decomp hits in the back yard - what if it wasn't Caylee's body that was placed there, but something that Casey was carrying that had come into contact with the body, like a purse or a satchel or even a big plastic trash bag?

Would the dogs have hit on something that had picked up the smell (or maybe fluid), but wasn't actually a body?

If the chick had a habit of stealing gas why did the parents keep filling the gas cans and putting them in the same place for her to find?! I'm sorry but what idiots!

I wonder if she was only using the gas for her car or if she also had a habit of huffing it.

I also think Caylee will be found close by (IF she's ever found).

Casey said she FEELS like Caylee is still close... and then went on to tell Lee that her mother would understand the maternal bond.

As far as the gas theft.... is it possible they never really realized she was stealing gas.... was she siphoning it from their vehicles or was it in the shed for the lawn equipment?? If she only took a little a time & didn't leave the source bone dry, they might have just figured they miscalculated how much gas they had left over.

Maybe a question investigators asked them made them remember the times they noticed gas missing.

this is what I tried to suggest. That she was stealign gas over a period of time, maybe using the key from her mom and pretending to get in there for reasons related to the bamboo.
I think maybe the break in was for other reasons... maybe around that time she broke in, used the shovel and buried caylee. Then later needed to dig her up and move her and had to borrow the neighbors, because she couldn't break in again.

What? I wonder why George reported this incident to LE, if he suspected it might have been another lift by his light-fingered daughter.

Were they trying to smoke Casey out?

In my opinion they were. It seems GM had a lot to do with the raising of Caylee, then Casey takes off with her, and at that point there was allegedly no contact for a week, though it seems GM was trying to see Caylee. Casey has a history of stealing gas, the shed is broken into and gas is missing, so I think they assumed it was her and planned to use this episode to 'persuade' Casey to at least bring Caylee back by.

Lanie

Here is something that has me concerned....

CINDY ANTHONY:
"I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment."

Sooooo YOU go through them, tell volunteers the locations and THAT's what you rally people up to go search and help....IF this is truly the case. I WILL be on board for that search because it's a DEFINITE place to start!

So what do you guys make of this? I got this from a link on the previous thread that is from an interview with Cindy.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

I'm sure that LE didn't take those receipts because they already got the records from the credit card company. They're more reliable than Cindy, if you as me...

this is what I tried to suggest. That she was stealign gas over a period of time, maybe using the key from her mom and pretending to get in there for reasons related to the bamboo.
I think maybe the break in was for other reasons... maybe around that time she broke in, used the shovel and buried caylee. Then later needed to dig her up and move her and had to borrow the neighbors, because she couldn't break in again.

Why would she need to steal gas during this time anyway? Didn't she have Cindy's credit card?

Casey well IMO keep the lieing going, from what I gather she has done this all of her life.
Now I feel that Cindy is now covering up for her. I fear to know why.

Seems to me like they wouldn't call and report two cans of gas missing if they suspected it were Casey. What would they get out of it? Or if they DID suspect it was Casey, why not tell the officer?

What they'd have gotten out of it was Caylee. IMO, the 'mini-vaction' and 'bonding' lines are BS. Something happened in that house on/around the 6-15/6-16 that caused Casey to leave with Caylee in tow (IMO: Casey did something, or Cindy found out she'd done something, and tensions that'd been building just came to a head. At that point, Cindy *really* put her foot down, Casey grabbed Caylee and bailed).

The gas theft occurs like a week later, and by that point, I'm sure Cindy's in a tail spin, not having seen Caylee, knowing that Casey's flakier than a fresh baked pastry.

If the gas is stolen, there's a report of theft. IF Casey gets her act together, drops Caylee off or they both come home, maybe it's forgotten, and Cindy (and George?) forgive ... like they've done so many times before. OTOH, it's something that can be used against Casey if they need to. I imagine she wouldn't serve much time, if an, if it was proven and they did press charges, BUT it'd be one of (what I'm assuming are the many) things that could be used against her if, say, Cindy and George filed for custody of the little girl.

I think that, even if Cindy did put her foot down in mid-June she waffled as time went on, and Caylee's absence got to her. Because of that, and given her admitted history [per the 7/3 blog post] of forgiving Casey ... I don't think they would have named her as their suspect. We've seen the lengths that Cindy will go to, to overlook Casey's lies/faults/etc, and I think that not naming her was "Well, let's give her one more chance..." or something.
IMO.

Why would she need to steal gas during this time anyway? Didn't she have Cindy's credit card?

I am not sure when she was using the credit card... was that only the past few months?
I am saying, when she was pretending to work over the last 6 months (maybe??), but had no income, she may have stole the gas so she could get places w/ out the family wondering why she didnt have any gas money.

If the chick had a habit of stealing gas why did the parents keep filling the gas cans and putting them in the same place for her to find?! I'm sorry but what idiots!

I wonder if she was only using the gas for her car or if she also had a habit of huffing it.

If they kept it in a locked shed, why are they idiots?

They have 2 choices.... kick her out for good so she CAN'T steal anything they own & or lock up their valuables.

About the decomp hits in the back yard - what if it wasn't Caylee's body that was placed there, but something that Casey was carrying that had come into contact with the body, like a purse or a satchel or even a big plastic trash bag?

Or if 2 people removed their clothes after contact with the body? And the clothes then sat upon the ground? It may be hard to burn a body, but it's easier to burn clothing.

Unrelated to today's hearing:

I wish LE could get "TonE" to show up at the jail for a visit -- and then break up with her on the spot. Since it seems like he is the only one she cares about, it would devastate her to say the least. This might push her over the edge . . .
Looks like Tony is staying far, far away, maybe with Casey's blessing. I think she was way more interested in him than he was in her, so she might be likely to give him a pass on something that would normally seem a little weird, like not visiting a girlfriend who's stuck in jail.

Maybe he's already moved on to another club chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa