2009.02.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hank's family members came in because he was in hospital and that cousin was there at Tommy's,he would have known the kids were alone and went over to get Haleigh.

If she wasn't home then they better work on the timeline and figure out about the missing blankets and the washing of the other two blankets and how they fit into a timeline and WHY. I say she left in a vehicle over by the railroad tracks.

Attorneys on panel - Susan Ross doesn't believe Misty's story.

Wait, Did I miss something? I thought the Misty not at home was a tip being looked into by LE but not in any way confirmed as being fact.

Did thid change between 4 thid afternoon and now? Why is NG reporting this as fact?

Thanks to those giving play-by-play. Daughter and hubby are watching Dora together. :)

LE has pink shirt - won't tell media - where they found it, where they got it, how they got it.

My guess is that they were after evidence from the washer/dryer since she claimed to have been washing blankets and the exact thing she said she disappeared in was in there.

On MC not being there - TH saying it could have been a simple omission!

ITA - I've said that MC jumps from 5:30 nephews leave to 8 - haleigh goes to bed to 10 - MC falls asleep to 3 RC comes home and haleighs gone. Big chunks of time with no explanation.

How the heck can NG report this as fact? When LE can't even confirm it...

Gma talking now.
Believes that M was there.

How the heck can NG report this as fact? When LE can't even confirm it...

The local reporter didn't even state it as fact. Ugh. How frustrating...

T.J. Hart - news director for a local station - says the most often discussed aspect of this case is the inconsistencies being reported.

Teresa Neves - grandmother - says that she thinks Misty was there, as she had a family member there dropping off clothes, so she know Misty was there up until a point.

Why did the grandma feel it necessary to have a family member check on kids?A whole lot of problems we haven't heard yet?

Okay............LE is confirming that it's a tip that Misty wasn't home and they're looking into it.

Detectives very tight-lipped. Detectives have the pink shirt, but are not telling where it was found.

This might be good...maybe it'll encourage Misty to spill the beans. (If Ron doesn't knock them right out of her. :( )

Yep Leile - but why say family member? WHO was it? WHO was there dropping off clothes? What time were WHO there?
this just gets curiouser and curiouser

sound familiar?

This might be good...maybe it'll encourage Misty to spill the beans. (If Ron doesn't knock them right out of her. :( )

I wonder how they are holding it together at all. I'm surprised he hasn't knocked her block off. Too many LE around, I guess.

Good Grief..
Now we have news program reporting another news program as new news that reported on something that was a tip with no source that LE has received but has not confirmed as being accurate.

banging head on keyborad

Why did the grandma feel it necessary to have a family member check on kids?A whole lot of problems we haven't heard yet?

Red Flag, that grandmother sent someone over the check on the kids!! She (GM) also works for the Sheriffs Dept right?

Yep Leile - but why say family member? WHO was it? WHO was there dropping off clothes? What time were WHO there?
this just gets curiouser and curiouser

sound familiar?

Is this new info?????? I was sick over the weekend, so maybe I missed something, but this is the first I have heard of this.......HINKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa