GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRITTANY SMITH, Age Now: 12, Missing: 12/02/2010. Missing From SALEM, VA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Roanoke County Police Department (Virginia) 1-540-777-8641.

More...

Hope it is okay to post this information regarding a FB page for this JE but this is important in my opinion. There is a FB page for him and if you click on viewing all his friends there is a girl named Brittany on there with his same last name AND it is one of the same pictures being distributed for this Brittany Smith. Could they be secretly married? with her only 12 years old? Or is it wishful thinking on his part?

The pic. of him used in the AA looks like a DL photo (blue background) and who knows how long ago that one was taken. The MS photo is more recent. It's really disturbing if that is Brittany in his profile pic., but it sure looks like her.

It does really look like her.

Some of my friends have allowed their kids to have myspace and facebook pages (don't get me started) and they will think they are being safe by letting the kid use a mothers maiden name or other just random last names. Maybe that's why she has his last name the mother thought she was being smart.

that myspace photo though looks too comfy and cozy, if i didn't know the story I'd think they were a couple.. (ick)

Wow... that is definitely her in the myspace profile picture. It's even on the same angle as the first picture in this thread, which makes it easier to tell.

That gives me hope that maybe she is gone willingly... whether she knows about her Mom or not, maybe she is with him willingly... as gross as the thought may be. I don't think they are married, but maybe that was the "fantasy..."

I wonder if this is a Kayleah Wilson/Amber White type situation... where they were involved with an older guy at just 12? Maybe like Kayleah, Mom found out and forbid it, threatened to call the cops.... and like the cases of teenage girls and their boyfriends... Mom gets killed so the girl and her boyfriend can be together....

I think honestly, that's the best case scenario at this point... as far as Brittany's safety goes.

Hope it is okay to post this information regarding a FB page for this JE but this is important in my opinion. There is a FB page for him and if you click on viewing all his friends there is a girl named Brittany on there with his same last name AND it is one of the same pictures being distributed for this Brittany Smith. Could they be secretly married? with her only 12 years old? Or is it wishful thinking on his part?

I noticed this too while searching Facebook and was puzzled. It's really unusual that she would be listed carrying his last name. I wonder if he has an obsession with her ?

too many http's but don't ask me how to fix it LOL

I noticed this too while searching Facebook and was puzzled. It's really unusual that she would be listed carrying his last name. I wonder if he has an obsession with her ?

I would bet the obssession thing as opposed to her being involved with him. Good idea.

This JE has about 199 friends listed and she is one of them with his last name, of course. Seems to me it would be time for the LE to start interviewing some of them. Sure hope they are doing that.

Just got an update text. Here is some updated info about the cars:

May be traveling in a 2005 Neon 4-Door Dodge , Silver , Virginia tag XKF-2365.

P.S. Please be advised that Roanoke County has located the 2000 Chev Blazer VA/XPR-4366. The search is now focusing on the missing 2005 Silver Dodge VA XKF-2365, the make has been identified as a Neon
http://www.vaamberalert.com/

The facebook and my space freak me out.

I don't think in a legal sense they could be married but in the fantasy sense.:waitasec:

I've got to run and get my kids, is mom listed as his or her friend on FB or MS?? Would she have been able to see that she's using his last name??

I found Brittany's myspace too.. says shes 18.. with JE's last name too.. hope this is okay to post. If not mods please let me know and I'll remove.

I think its very odd that she has a facebook AND myspace with his last name.

http://www.myspace.com/britt_britt16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members