GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just sparked my memory. I wonder if they will release a time of death for the mother ? Also, does anyone know where his vehicle was located ?

Why I'm wondering is because I went to the store on Friday night around 7pm and on the way back home ( I live up in North Beverly Heights ) I had noticed an older red Chevrolet Blazer in front of me turning off Jackson Dr ( in Beverly Heights ) on Texas Hollow Rd. The reason I noticed it was because it cut me off and I had to slow down for it. As soon as I was slowing down to make the turn on Creekwood Dr ( in North Beverly Heights ) I noticed it was all over the road swerving, but kept going straight on Texas Hollow Rd. I assumed it was a drunk driver.

It makes me wonder if it could have been his vehicle ?

Japandaaa - have you called this in to LE?

It could not hurt anything to just call LE and let them know this. They could search in the area of Beverly Heights and Texas Hollow Rd if they have not already done so. I'm not sure where his vehicle was found.

Something just sparked my memory. I wonder if they will release a time of death for the mother ? Also, does anyone know where his vehicle was located ?

Why I'm wondering is because I went to the store on Friday night around 7pm and on the way back home ( I live up in North Beverly Heights ) I had noticed an older red Chevrolet Blazer in front of me turning off Jackson Dr ( in Beverly Heights ) on Texas Hollow Rd. The reason I noticed it was because it cut me off and I had to slow down for it. As soon as I was slowing down to make the turn on Creekwood Dr ( in North Beverly Heights ) I noticed it was all over the road swerving, but kept going straight on Texas Hollow Rd. I assumed it was a drunk driver.

It makes me wonder if it could have been his vehicle ?

Starting to wonder if more than one person was involved in this since there were two vehicles missing; i.e. JE's and the mom's TS. I certainly don't think this 12-year-old drove away in her mother's car.

I'd sure like to know the explanation behind her MS and FB having HIS last name. Also, the MS picture was slightly unsettling to me. Did anyone else notice her "shirt"?

I am thinking this guy has photo-shopped this picture on his MS page of himself with the picture of BS aka BE.

http://www.myspace.com/400242677

I am no photo expert but these two people in this picture do not look like they were "together" but "placed together" for this MS page. Of course my opinion and I have no way to know if this is the case.

I'd sure like to know the explanation behind her MS and FB having HIS last name. Also, the MS picture was slightly unsettling to me. Did anyone else notice her "shirt"?

which? fb or ms?

also, can anyone find her poor mom's full name?

IlleKllah, Are you referring to her lack of shirt? I wonder if JE and BS met online considering JE is not FB friends with TS. This is really strange. I'm like to know the explanation for her having his last name on both of those sites too.

I found Brittany's myspace too.. says shes 18.. with JE's last name too.. hope this is okay to post. If not mods please let me know and I'll remove.

I think its very odd that she has a facebook AND myspace with his last name.

http://www.myspace.com/britt_britt16

I am not convinced this is the same girl in the picture on JE's MS page or the one listed as his friend on his FB page. The face just does not look the same, plus when doing a search on FB, there are a whole lot of BE's that come up. It could be her though.

This is horrible.

I agree with the posters who say her picture on her MS is unsettling.

This family has seen so much tragedy with the loss of the son, and now the mother and Brittany is missing.

I'm praying she is found safe soon.

Now this is getting very confusing. On the memorial page for the brother, there is actually a comment on there by a BE (same picture). That was posted on June 27th. So was this "12-year-old' girl going by that name as far back as June?

I wonder if EB was a long time boyfriend of the Mothers and Brittany used his last name kinda like a "stepdad" kinda thing.

Stranger things have happened.

I wonder what her relationship was like with her father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname