GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking on www.intellius.com I have one Jeffrey Scott Easley age 32 show up. it lists his previous addresses as being Ayden NC/Albertville AL/Grant AL/and Wilmington NC. On Jeff Easley's facebook I took notice there are friends who are listed from Ayden NC so this may be a connection.

Her myspace and FB both show her last name as Easley. Also, her last status update on myspace says something about "(hcb)ilu" I know "ilu" is short for "I love you" but what is "hcb" short for. His last status update 3 days ago on myspace says "I've got a lot on my mind (hcb)."

This MIGHT help, but not making claims any of it is what they are intending to code:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=HCB

any connections found as to where he may be headed?

it seems he was around the family for a long time.

I am looking forward to more investigative journalism here.... friends of hers and neighbors that may have noticed him there often.....

this is scary and sick... sick and scary... not sure what order to put that in

any connections found as to where he may be headed?

it seems he was around the family for a long time.

I am looking forward to more investigative journalism here.... friends of hers and neighbors that may have noticed him there often.....

this is scary and sick... sick and scary... not sure what order to put that in

I'm in the area and I have to say I wouldn't hold my breath on any great investigative journalism. One night last week there was a huge crash & explosion on the interstate near our home with a huge blaze that lasted for hours.... the interstate was backed up and sirens blared for hours off and on... I have yet to find out what happened, nothing on the news or in the papers.

I've only been in this area for a year or so but I'm not impressed with their local news sources.

I'm in the area and I have to say I wouldn't hold my breath on any great investigative journalism. One night last week there was a huge crash & explosion on the interstate near our home with a huge blaze that lasted for hours.... the interstate was backed up and sirens blared for hours off and on... I have yet to find out what happened, nothing on the news or in the papers.

I've only been in this area for a year or so but I'm not impressed with their local news sources.

Actually this OT, but just to let you know, there was an idiot driving the wrong way on "581" near Elm or Orange Ave and there was a head-on collision. Not sure about the one he hit, but the driver is said to be "okay" I think. I was born and raised here and am pretty proud of our LE as well as the local news. JMO...hang around, maybe they will impress you.

Should have not called this person an "idiot".

Alexis Weed, reporter, saying aunt said Easley acted abnormally around Brittany - touching her hair, skin, face.

Where there is smoke there is fire on this one.
JMO

Alexis Weed, reporter, saying aunt said Easley acted abnormally around Brittany - touching her hair, skin, face.

Oh my. This is definitely not good. I think he probably made up those MS and FB pages and she had nothing to do with them maybe.

I don't know Strawberry Fields. She was taking pictures of herself. The one on her MS in the sports bra looking thing she took of herself. A lot of kids have these pages and lie about their ages.

I don't know Strawberry Fields. She was taking pictures of herself. The one on her MS in the sports bra looking thing she took of herself. A lot of kids have these pages and lie about their ages.

Okay. Thanks. You are probably right. I have to admit I am not very good with Facebook and don't go there too often. The whole thing about her last name being Easley on these social networking sites has just thrown me for a loop. This girl is only 12 years old. Now she is without a mother. Already suffered so much with losing her brother. So sad. I hope they can post a picture of the mom's missing car and someone sees it really quick before it is too late for Brittany.

It's very hard to comment on this case. But I do agree with the caller. Why do these women move these guys in to their homes with young vulnerable children?

OMG!!!! I can't believe reporters are contacting that 12 years old friend!

He could have copied that pic off of her phone or one of her friends' pages. He could have known her password and used it to make changes to a page she made, even changing her last name.

I can't imagine that cute little girl being attracted to this man at all. His picture is scary, and he looks like a slob. No amount of flattery, charm, or even promises of fame or money could make one of my girls trust a creep like him.

Her dad also has a FB. Looks like he's LE in South Boston, VA. IF you go to her brother's memorial page that someone linked to earlier, you will see him as a member. His initials are BS. He has a picture of him and BS but she is not listed as a friend on his friend's list. There are posts from her in the past on the memorial page though.

I just wonder when her last name changed on both her MS and FB. Was it before or after she went missing? She updated her MS page 4 days ago and he updated his 3 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny