GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hcb

Hard core B*tch.?? Is that how she refered to her best friend and herself? I havent read the comment to put it in context but PIC made me think it could be.

:waitasec: ummm how are you all seeing anything on her myspace? I can only see her profile pic....its private tyia

What a heartbreak for this family :(
Looks like there was some relationship between BS and JE. Her mood status for July 28th says:
"chillin by tha pool wiff Jeff (HCB) :) rest in peace william tyler matherly"

I hope they are found soon. She's 12!!!

News 7 has learned Tina Smith worked at Richfield Retirement Community in Salem. A spokesperson says Smith worked there for about four years. She was a RN who coordinated care plans for residents. A spokesperson says Smith was a really pleasant person.

A spokesperson tells News 7 two employees went to Smith's home and found her dead after becoming concerned when she didn't show up for work. A spokesperson for Richfield Retirement Community says it is making resources available for people who are having trouble dealing with Smith's death.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj7-murder-victim-120610,0,7175494.story

We dont know when her status changed though. If she changed her last name on there yesterday, all of her old posts would reflect that change.

No, I understand that BUT she has a status update on October 2nd saying,

"grr.. why did i put "BE" (i didn't type the name out.. but she did on her update) and hcb on everything ! screwed up :/ gotta move on somehow idk how :`( rip wtm imu ilu i inu!"

Sooo... I'm assuming she changed her name on FB and Myspace right around oct 2nd. Since thats what her status update says on Oct. 2. She actually has 3 status updates on oct 2nd. Sounds like they broke up or something and she thought it was because she changed her name on everything..

:waitasec: ummm how are you all seeing anything on her myspace? I can only see her profile pic....its private tyia

I can see it on myspace mobile on my iphone... i couldn't see anything on myspace from my computer either. Its obviously a glitch in the system BUT its good for us. LOL

Hope that helps.

If you go on his MS on the mobile site, you can read his blog. Nothing recent but he has an ex-wife and a daughter.

I can also see her status updates when i look at her page on my Droid...

October 7th she talks about getting wasted then her mom comments below it and then BS responds telling her its just a song lyric.

My question is...if her mom is buddies with her on ms did she see all this exchange between BS and JE??? :waitasec:

7:41 p.m.

Investigators now say both Brittany Smith and her mother Tina were last seen on Friday.

We've learned that Brittany's father works for the South Boston Police Department, and is working with investigators.

An autopsy on Tina is expected to be performed on Tuesday.

According to WSLS, it turns out they were both last seen on Friday which was December 3rd.

I can also see her status updates when i look at her page on my Droid...

October 7th she talks about getting wasted then her mom comments below it and then BS responds telling her its just a song lyric.

My question is...if her mom is buddies with her on ms did she see all this exchange between BS and JE??? :waitasec:

Her mom has a couple of updates about how it's all so clear to her now or something. So maybe that's why.

Her mom has a couple of updates about how it's all so clear to her now or something. So maybe that's why.

Then September 24th BS is complaining about how she hates drama...TS replies with something to the effect if you don't like it don't start it and how she's 'tired of playing 2nd fiddle'....

hmmmmm this just doesn't sound good

I'm just going thru his list of friends on facebook and I'm seeing a lot of teenage girls. one girl whose profile is private has her profile pic with a girl that looks exactly like Brittany. Can someone look? Her initials are CS.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1583732162

Yes I think she looks like Brittany, but not sure it is her. Heck. I'm so confused now. I cannot believe this has all happened.

Also, keep thinking about the two vehicles missing (they found the red one) from the home of TS and BS. Then thinking back to the post from Japanda stating she saw an old red Blazer swerving on Friday night in that area. Could that have been 12-year-old BS driving that vehicle possibly having a hard time driving it, and he could have driven her mom's car and they ditched the Blazer and got into the silver Neon? Jumping way ahead of myself here but hopefully this will end with at least Brittany being found alive and not really having gone willingly. I have to babysit about 1 mile from that area very early in the morning. Sure hope they have found her by then.

This family has really had some sad losses. In reading Tina's son's memorial FB, there's a post from CH that seems to indicate that she and Tina's son have a baby. :(

Also noticed the October timeframe there...Tina posts about how she's always known what to do but now she needs advice and has no idea where her life is taking her. :(

OT
I can't believe there are so many very active members from our "little town" here in Roanoke I see MBLover, StrawberryFields, Japandaaa on many posts lately
Back on topic - All weekend to disappear - everyone send this info out to their FB and MS profiles Let's find them.

CS is Bs's BFF it sounds like. CS also has a myspace and the same pic is on there.

From WSLS website -- friends knew something was up by Sunday ---

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2010/dec/06/19/amber-alert-issued-missing-12-yr-old-ar-698326/

Crime scene tape surrounds the home of 41-year-old Tina Smith as police investigate her death as a possible homicide.

"It was like my heart had been cut out," said Smith's next door neighbor Richard Burbage. "This was too close."

Burbage says a knock on the door Sunday is when he first knew something could be wrong. "Lady introduced herself as Tina's best friend from South Boston and that she was worried about her."

He says he and his wife contacted Smith through Facebook and called, but never heard from their neighbor. On Monday, they called police to report her missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti