2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #3 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more hours on this motion tomorrow?? Plus FIVE more motions to be heard tomorrow?? Unreal.

I'm setting aside Saturday for the Status Hearing, then.

lol! Even Fox cam had enough. It switched to watching traffic on the freeway.

That's priceless...what this or cars passing by....which is more exciting. I have been here since 6AM. I think that says alot about my charachter and I apologize!

He wants 2 hours with Allen - RUKidding me? Or does this include Cindy, cuz I'm not missing Cindy.

See you later peeps -- see you at 6 AM tomorrow!

Luvs!

Mel

HHJP has GOT to rein this in. Holy moly the trial is going to take FOREVER if he allows Baez to just go on and on and on like this! I hope it's just because these are hearings that he's allowing JB to do this!

Strike Kathy Belich from the witness list (as per HJP).

Nice!

Something happening at 8:45 AM -- not sure.

Who was that who asked about CA? No, she has not been back up yet. I guess tomorrow if JB ever stops blithering about Himself. :banghead:

thanks Willen!

hey JB I don't think anyone has seen such a CASE as this in their entire lives!!!!!!

(((JB asked how long JA had been an officer and if he had ever set up a meeting at the courthouse)))

***jose says that they still have TWO MORE HOURS ON JUST THIS MOTION!!!!!

this may take TWO MORE DAYS PEOPLE! MOO

This is the stewpidest motion I have seen so far.

Oh oh. Someone was reading WS and discovered the mic was on. :(

Casey got her writing pad taken away.....lolololol

Mods...these two threads should be joined together later because we are almost done with today's testimony. Thanks

how can the trial possibly only last two months?

My family has a saying when the story starts rambling on, or there are too many details distracting from the point. "skip to the end......................"

My daughter came home from school and sat on the couch to have me catch her up. 5 mins of listening to Baez. She is now sound asleep on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa