2011.03.03 Motions Hearing - #3 (PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in Hades does he have to ask John Allen about for TWO HOURS tomorrow?!?!?!! So much for the status hearing being tomorrow, that ain't happenin'!

Looks like she's talking to the assistant about what to wear tomorrow. Can't show up in that sweater 3 days in a row can she? Wonder why momma isn't giving her clothes. Or George, if he's willing to do anything for ICA.

Two more hours on this motion tomorrow?? Plus FIVE more motions to be heard tomorrow?? Unreal.

I was wondering how many more motions need to be heard...I think we may be going into the weekend.

discussing what ICA will wear tomorrow

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for giving play by plays. Lost my feed 15 to go and really appreciate you!!

I noticed that when the camera pulled back after JA left the courtroom, that it would appear that George, Cindy, and Lee did not come back in the courtroom after Lee's testimony.

In the beginning, HHMB stated that the Anthonys were to remain outside until after the last Anthony had testified. Is Cindy expected to testify again?

Heard judge say something about a Cindy (not anthony) that would need to be there tommorrow as a witness for impeachment purposes...JB's witness....did I hear that correctly?

I hope we don't see that strange looking hair curl thing tomorrow!!! (moo)

recess until tomorrow at 0845

Well, I'm assuming that sweater has to be washed at some point, and I'm sure it smells bad after two days of her fidgeting and probably sweating in it.

Okay I am ready for Amil - anytime now! Love that gal and her reports!:great:

Lordy I can't believe I have another 5:30 am morning coming up!:doh:

Casey felt like part of the team, but then led away to her cage.

Mods...these two threads should be joined together later because we are almost done with today's testimony. Thanks

I am going to leave this one open for further discussion tonight. The other one is at 54 pgs. No more room at that Inn. ;)

discussing what ICA will wear tomorrow

wondering if she will have time to wash and dry that hair.......could be tricky--my hair is that length and pain in the ___....(planning on donating it is the reason for the length---)---

I noticed that when the camera pulled back after JA left the courtroom, that it would appear that George, Cindy, and Lee did not come back in the courtroom after Lee's testimony.

In the beginning, HHMB stated that the Anthonys were to remain outside until after the last Anthony had testified. Is Cindy expected to testify again?

Yes - this is a great way to keep the A's out of the courtroom. None of them can come back in until Cindy testifies.

Mel

I

They were probably in a huddle together in the hallway, getting their stories straight for CA to give her testimony.

Well, I'm assuming that sweater has to be washed at some point, and I'm sure it smells bad after two days of her fidgeting and probably sweating in it.

who is responsible for her clothing? they KNEW she would be in court again today and I dont see why she had to wear the same thing. they've done that to her before as I recall.

Looks like she's talking to the assistant about what to wear tomorrow. Can't show up in that sweater 3 days in a row can she? Wonder why momma isn't giving her clothes. Or George, if he's willing to do anything for ICA.
Maybe she can ask Lee to go shopping for her court outfit ?

Strike Kathy Belich from the witness list (as per HJP).

Nice!

Something happening at 8:45 AM -- not sure.

Heard that too - wonder if it held up?

Yawwwwwwwwwnnnn - even earlier in the morning. The mics came back up and validated in recess till 8:45 am.

What a day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member