Adults/Children who have murdered their parents

Patricia (Patty) Columbo and her boyfriend killed her family. There has been a petition here to keep her incarcerated.

I may have told this story here somewhere...

When I was 5, my teacher had just moved here from England and her hubby was still living in England and moved here a year later to join her.

So while waiting for her hubby to move to Nova Scotia, she lived with my family. She was very young, very, very kind, sweet, lovely woman. Her hubby was just as wonderful. They were good friends of my parents.

They bought their own house and had two kids, a dog - perfect family.

The 18 year old son got caught up with drugs and wanted their insurance money so he shot them, stepped over their bodies and took a shower then left.

It was the worse experience of my life. The poor daughter was left at the age of 17 without a mom or dad and her brother was in jail for killing them. Her extended family lived in Englad.

I always was horrified that someone who grew up with such a loving family could turn into such a monster. They lived with us a year and I know it wasn't anything they did to provoke him.

In loving memory to Anne and Philip Thorton - Rest in Peace :blowkiss:

Maureen Olive.....she didn't ACTUALLY commit the murder, so maybe we can include that...kids who HAVE murdered, and/or arranged for their parents to be murdered....

cheryl pierson

Marlene Olive
Book: Murder In Marin County

ETA: I see I added this previously...although Marlene did not pull the trigger (I don't think) she is equally as culpable (sp) as her bf Chuck.

Wendy Gardner: 13 yr old who (with her 15 yr old bf) murdered her grandma who was her guardian. She also, along with her bf imprisoned her younger sister until the sis could get away and tell what they did.
Book: "Kill Grandma For Me."

John List

Ernest-Lee Hargon ?

Would Karla Holmka (sp?) fall into this category?

John List murdered his kids instead of vice versa.
Karla Homolka in this category? NO, IMO!!!! The kids she raped weren't hers!
Although I have heard it said if she and Paul had ever had a girl child he would have been the child's "first." :sick:

Patricia (Patty) Columbo and her boyfriend killed her family. There has been a petition here to keep her incarcerated.

I have this book....you mean she is STILL in jail?
Not that I feel sorry for her, but man it's been a LONG time, and she's HOW old now? I would have thought she'd have been out on parole now!

Debbie, Bart, and Pamela Knuckles killed their abusive mom Nancy Knuckles.
Book: "Killer Kids" by Clifford Linedecker.

Teresa Bickerstaff and her bf murdered her mother and her two brothers.
Book: Killer kids by Clifford Linedecker

Richard and Deborah Jahnke killed their abusive dad.
Book: Poison Tree by Alan Prendergast

Due to Canadian laws I am not allowed to post her full name as she was 12.Ms.Richardson & her boyfriend Jeremy Steinke stabbed to death her parents and her little brother.They left alot of evidence in online blogs etc..And went out partying straight after slitting her little brothers throat.

Lots of info here:
LINK

Just recently in Baltimore, Maryland 15 year old Nicholas Browning shot his mother, father and his younger brothers. Haven't heard anymore on this story.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back